this weekend......

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

this weekend......

Postby There's only 1 city!! » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:19 pm

after the draw for spurs and chelsea this could be a top weekend for us if the nobheads and arsenal draw tomorrow, i know its easy to get carried away but fcuk it, with everton (home) newcastle (away) villa (home) blackpool (home) over christmas, and with the transfer window coming up i'm getting carried away and i love it!!!!!!!!!!
There's only 1 city!!
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Re: this weekend......

Postby ruralblue » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:24 pm

There's only 1 city!! wrote:after the draw for spurs and chelsea this could be a top weekend for us if the nobheads and arsenal draw tomorrow, i know its easy to get carried away but fcuk it, with everton (home) newcastle (away) villa (home) blackpool (home) over christmas, and with the transfer window coming up i'm getting carried away and i love it!!!!!!!!!!

Yup the best! :-p

Things could be better than half the shite i've been reading today, though position wise yup fanfuckingtastic!!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Beeks » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:28 pm

That's it though..we all should be buzzing about our league position..instead it's been completely spoiled by Tevez

He really cares about the fans
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby There's only 1 city!! » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:46 pm

i know what you mean mate, but no one is bigger than the club, if he doesn't want to be here then get him gone. can't be arsed with another tevez thread

just wanted to cheers you's up with something positive

the future is blue, come on city!!!!
There's only 1 city!!
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby lets all have a disco » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:53 pm

Ive had a good weekend as it goes.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby john68 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:34 am

All things considered, I'm pretty chilled about the Tevez saga. The one thing I've learned over years is that nothing in football is permanent. Players come and go, heroes leave and are replaced by new ones. In a short time, Tevez will be last week's chip paper and we'll be arguing: Mancini, Moyes, whether Micah got back in defence quick enough and why Adam Johnson wasn't played from the start.

Having got that lot out of the way,I am left with Chelsea missing a chance against Spurs to do us damage, the gap between ourselves and Spurs widening to 5pts and the knowledge that one or both of our nearest rivals must drop points tomorrow night at the swamp.

On a brighter note about Tevez is that if any or all of this is true, it is now all out in the open. There seems little more to be revealed that damage us. Now its out, it can't creep up on us at a more crucial time and bite is on the arse.

HAPPY DAYS...NOW OFF TO BED WITH A SMILE...and a...well, that's my business....:-)
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby mr_nool » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:53 am

john68 wrote:All things considered, I'm pretty chilled about the Tevez saga. The one thing I've learned over years is that nothing in football is permanent. Players come and go, heroes leave and are replaced by new ones. In a short time, Tevez will be last week's chip paper and we'll be arguing: Mancini, Moyes, whether Micah got back in defence quick enough and why Adam Johnson wasn't played from the start.

Having got that lot out of the way,I am left with Chelsea missing a chance against Spurs to do us damage, the gap between ourselves and Spurs widening to 5pts and the knowledge that one or both of our nearest rivals must drop points tomorrow night at the swamp.

On a brighter note about Tevez is that if any or all of this is true, it is now all out in the open. There seems little more to be revealed that damage us. Now its out, it can't creep up on us at a more crucial time and bite is on the arse.

HAPPY DAYS...NOW OFF TO BED WITH A SMILE...and a...well, that's my business....:-)

Good post John! I feel very much the same way. We've got a strong enough team and organisation to tackle this. had it happened a year ago, I would probably been worried sick and acting in a ashton/paulmclaren way, but when I first heard about this yesterday morning, I didn't even spit my coffee.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Return to The Maine Football forum