Kia Joorchian

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Kia Joorchian

Postby Manx Blue » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:31 pm

patrickblue wrote:This is just like Sir Joseph and Willie.

Anyone got Kia's mobile number?

Would it not be on the list of agents on the UEFA or FIFA website?
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby PeterParker » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:34 pm

He is just a thin iranian waiter
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby david yearsley » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Evolution well and truly broke down with this cnut
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby razor400 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 pm

david yearsley wrote:Evolution well and truly broke down with this cnut

Its a shame his dad's condom fucking broke down.
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby ashton287 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Has single handedly ruined 2 years of hard work by everyone at city.

Has broke the heart of hundreds of thousands of city fans.

Aids is too good for the horrible slimy bastard.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:45 pm

I thought I'd read he'd help broker some deals with city. Also thought he was thick with the owners, guess I either mis read or we didn't pay him enough.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby blues-clues » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:47 pm

ashton287 wrote:Has single handedly ruined 2 years of hard work by everyone at city.

There are direct quotes from Tevez in here. It would seem that Joorabchian is not to blame.

From the BBC article

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 280265.stm

Tevez stressed that he has "no personal issue" with manager Roberto Mancini.

But he said: "It is something I have felt for some time and have spent many hours thinking this through."
In a statement, the Manchester City captain thanked club owner Sheikh Mansour for his "understanding and support".
Tevez also revealed that he first asked to leave this summer, and claimed he was dissuaded by long-time adviser Kia Joorabchian.
City's hierarchy have pointed the finger at Iranian businessman Joorabchian, describing his actions in relation to Tevez's situation as "disappointing".
But the player himself stated: "I hugely resent suggestions that I have been unduly influenced by others. I wanted to leave in the summer, but was convinced to return. Sadly, my feelings have not changed. I am disappointed that the management should now see fit to try to portray the situation in another light. My relationship with certain executives and individuals at the club has broken down and is now beyond repair. I do not wish to expand on this at this stage. They know, because I have told them."
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

Postby john68 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:51 pm

...and are we all so suprised???

Whatever the truth about his behaviour and there does seem to be some doubt about the role he has or has not played in this matter, football has never benefitted from the actions of these agents or players reps. they are parasites on the game, putting nothing in and taking huge sums out to line their own pockets.

I have no particular hatred of Joorabchin, the club was happy to use his offices to get Tevez in. We knew what we were dealing with and we were content to play with fire. We don't know yet what role if any that Joorabchin played. Tevez denies he played any. The club lays the blame at his feet. We'll probably never know the truth.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby walmai » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Original Dub wrote:
walmai wrote:Joorabchian isn't and never has been a licensed agent.

He held directorships in two offshore companies that were entitled to enter the market of player licences in South America and somehow retain these entitlements when said players were placed within The Premiership.

He's one of a kind, so far as I can tell.

But he is definitely not a licensed agent.

You said we had every right to be seriously concerned if this Kia cunt was still involved with Tevez in any capacity and you were bang on.

Shit like this really makes it difficult not to become disillusioned with the game.

You've got off lightly in comparison.

The idiots who first 'loaned' his licence from Joorabchian's companies ended up causing untold millions in compensation to a team that has since - despite all of our money going on their running costs - gone into a flat tail-spin.

West Ham were utter idiots and, as a club, brought it all on themselves, but Joorabchian didn't just sail onwards to Old Trafford, pocketing untold millions, he then crossed the city and secured still more off the back of a player who has probably just - finally maybe - grown sick of it all.

I personally thought that only a very misguided person wouldn't just make the move across a deep and occasionally hate-filled rivalry, but also then call out the division's oldest and most successful manager. I know you lot all (perhaps justifiably) hate Taggart, but for me, it reeked a bit of making a point for the sake of it.

Bloke could have been a City legend at a time that you finally get back a place at the top table. If only he'd decided to just keep his head down.
walmai
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: WHUFC
My favourite player is: The Canning Town Pirlo

Postby gillie » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:47 pm

walmai wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

He held directorships in two offshore companies that were entitled to enter the market of player licences in South America and somehow retain these entitlements when said players were placed within The Premiership.

You said we had every right to be seriously concerned if this Kia cunt was still involved with Tevez in any capacity and you were bang on.

Shit like this really makes it difficult not to become disillusioned with the game.

The idiots who first 'loaned' his licence from Joorabchian's companies ended up causing untold millions in compensation to a team that has since - despite all of our money going on their running costs - gone into a flat tail-spin.

West Ham were utter idiots and, as a club, brought it all on themselves, but Joorabchian didn't just sail onwards to Old Trafford, pocketing untold millions, he then crossed the city and secured still more off the back of a player who has probably just - finally maybe - grown sick of it all.

I personally thought that only a very misguided person wouldn't just make the move across a deep and occasionally hate-filled rivalry, but also then call out the division's oldest and most successful manager. I know you lot all (perhaps justifiably) hate Taggart, but for me, it reeked a bit of making a point for the sake of it.

Bloke could have been a City legend at a time that you finally get back a place at the top table. If only he'd decided to just keep his head down.

Cheers mate coming from you and the troubles you have at the moment that is the voice of reason.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Guy Debord » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:56 pm

blootoof wrote:Image

Tremendous
Guy Debord
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Columma Durruti

Postby blootoof » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:52 am

Thanks
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby paulmclaren » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:11 am

ashton287 wrote:Has single handedly ruined 2 years of hard work by everyone at city.

I hope de jong does that tackle in your sig on him in his last day's training.
Snaps the fucker.
paulmclaren
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city f.c
My favourite player is: Carlos Tevez

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:40 am

walmai wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

it's a sad state that neither Tevez nor Joordouchian has ever been punished for cheating while ultimately West Ham may get relegated this season as the long tail of the behaviour comes back to bite them financially in terms of their ability to invest in their squad.

Don't think i'd have written that a week ago...sad really. Tevez for me, on the pitch, personifies what i want in a City player. However the fact that he's found something in our culture worth quitting over has me saddened, and perplexed...esp. learning that he's the best paid player at the richest club in world football.

Maybe we are ruining footy? ;)
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Fish111 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:19 am

saulman wrote:I hope you get a paper-cut on your bell end.

I actually winced when i read that. That must be the ultimate pain but i wonder how you would get one in the first place?

Anyway, Joorabchian you rotter, may your next shit be a porcupine backwards!!!
Fish111

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby sandman » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:12 am

sandman

Supporter of: City

Postby trueblue64 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 am

There's only one mancity and one mancityfans.net

Born blue, still a blue and will die a blue...........

[center]Image[/center]
trueblue64

Supporter of: ManCity
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby simon12 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:53 am

blues-clues wrote:

There are direct quotes from Tevez in here. It would seem that Joorabchian is not to blame.

From the BBC article

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 280265.stm

Tevez stressed that he has "no personal issue" with manager Roberto Mancini.

But he said: "It is something I have felt for some time and have spent many hours thinking this through."
In a statement, the Manchester City captain thanked club owner Sheikh Mansour for his "understanding and support".
Tevez also revealed that he first asked to leave this summer, and claimed he was dissuaded by long-time adviser Kia Joorabchian.
City's hierarchy have pointed the finger at Iranian businessman Joorabchian, describing his actions in relation to Tevez's situation as "disappointing".
But the player himself stated: "I hugely resent suggestions that I have been unduly influenced by others. I wanted to leave in the summer, but was convinced to return. Sadly, my feelings have not changed. I am disappointed that the management should now see fit to try to portray the situation in another light. My relationship with certain executives and individuals at the club has broken down and is now beyond repair. I do not wish to expand on this at this stage. They know, because I have told them."

Well put Kia!
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:54 am

Fish111 wrote:
saulman wrote:I hope you get a paper-cut on your bell end.

I actually winced when i read that. That must be the ultimate pain but i wonder how you would get one in the first place?

Trying to seal an envelope?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby john@staustell » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Marwood/Cook:

Mr J:

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum