Kia Joorchian

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Kia Joorchian

Postby john68 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:07 am

Let's get a little bit grounded here.
Everyday, in millions of offices and factories all over the World, there are millions of workers doing jobs they detest, at places they hate, with people they don't like. They grit their teeth or make the best of it and do a professional job to the satisfaction of the company they work for. The result is that most of the time, these millions of disatisfied employees do the job they hate to the best of their ability, to the satifaction of the boss and the customers...SIMPLES...INNIT.

On Monday, there is a fair chance that Carlos Tevez will be just such a person. Called upon to wear the company's uniform and go out onto the pitch and do his job. A job for a company he would rather not be working for, just like millions of others and probably a fair percentage of those at the ground actually watching. He has already said he will do his best and we must take him at his word. He says he has felt like this since the start of the season and he has not let us down on the pitch yet. There is no reason to think he will be any less professional while he remains at City.

Personally, I don't know Mr Tevez, he may be Saint Carlitos, Satan incarnate or something in between. Whatever he is, I personally don't give two fucks...as long as he goes onto the pitch and gives 100% for the City cause. To the satisfaction of our club as his employers and myself as a paying customer.

While he wears that shirt, I will cheer and encourage his every move. As a City fan, it is in MY interest that he is successful. As a paying customer and a fan, why the fuck would I want to do or say anything that may harm his efficiency or effect on the pitch?

I am not naive enough to believe that every bloke who dons a City shirt has the same level of feeling for City that I have. I don't personally care as long as each and every one of them pulls his arse apart to entertain me and make me happy that we have another 3pts.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Manx Blue » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:50 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... n-Tev.html

MANCHESTER CITY chief executive Garry Cook has been slammed for thinking he is bigger than Carlos Tevez.
Argie striker Tevez stunned football with his transfer request last week but his advisor Kia Joorabchian says Cook believes he is more important than the players at the club.

Joorabchian claims it is Cook's ego which has led to an escalation of the problems — which now appear irreparable — between Tevez, 26, and City.

Ironically Joorabchian was the man who recommended Cook to City.

Joorabchian said: "Garry Cook thinks he's bigger than Carlos Tevez. He is trying to make this an issue between him and me when it should be nothing of the sort.

"He might feel that he is a very important person but he isn't. Me and him aren't important enough — it's about Carlos and his relationship with the club."

Joorabchian is fuming that Cook portrayed him as the orchestrator of Tevez's transfer request and for claims that the whole deal was about money and his advisor's own cut.

The Sun is aware through City sources of a series of emails which show City, rather than Joorabchian, made the first move in offering Tevez a massive new deal as well as proposing a multi-million pound bonus.

Joorabchian said: "City say they have emails saying this is all about money. They made Carlos a very generous offer which he rejected and there were many reasons for that.

"But I can tell you there is no financial reasoning behind Carlos' decision.

"They can publish the emails if they want to but they have to do it in their correct chronological order and then everyone will see we have acted in a professional manner and have nothing to hide.

"Garry Cook has an inflated opinion of himself. I brought him in from Nike after he begged me to get him a job in football.

"I got him a job which paid him more than four times what he was earning at Nike and he didn't complain about me then but it's all gone to his head.

"Maybe because he played no part in bringing Carlos to the club that's a problem for him. Maybe he's upset because he didn't have any input.

"My feelings towards the club or the club's feelings towards me are not relevant. It's outrageous to say Carlos doesn't have any opinions of his own.

"He's a strong character with strong opinions and is his own man. If he didn't want a transfer he wouldn't have asked for one.

"Carlos came to City with a real goal to help with the vision of owner Sheikh Mansour which is why he took such an incredible risk by not joining a club in the Champions League.

"He turned down many other offers from clubs already in the Champions League. He really wanted to achieve something big which is why he was so bitterly disappointed when they missed out on the Champions League in May.

"I travelled across the world four times over the summer to see Carlos and the chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak and managed to persuade Carlos to give it another crack.

"But now Carlos feels let down because the issues they promised would be addressed haven't been. We can't say what these are because they are confidential. It's been reported Carlos isn't going to play or he will walk away but he's never said that.

"He is a pro and will continue to play and give 100 per cent as he's always done. It's been said City will sue for a breach of his contract but on what grounds? All he's done is simply request a transfer.

"No one is saying if Carlos leaves he should go for free. Everyone knows City have to be compensated.

"Of course we understand the fans aren't happy. Carlos is a big player, a very important one and they will be surprised by what's happened.

"They probably weren't aware of Carlos' feelings for the last six months and will be confused.

"Anyone who has met Carlos and got to know him realises he is no one's puppet. Every big decision is made by him.

"He made his position clear when he wanted to leave United and he's doing the same now. He is very strong-minded.

"At this moment it isn't about him going to another club.

"Nothing has been set up for him to move despite people speculating. There's no club we've lined up to try and sign him.

"And if I was that keen on commissions I would have taken some when Cook joined City because he offered me one."

Joorabchian scoffed at Cook's claims through a third party that he tried to muscle in on the deal which brought Yaya Toure to City from Barcelona.

He added: "It was them who asked me to help and there are plenty of emails to support me in that too.

"And you know what, when Toure signed I didn't get a single penny."

Firstly, If we thought it was messy now, the revelation of the e-mails may put Cookie and club in a bad light. However, a number of people have said on here that KJ isn't an agent.

So it begs the question, WHY DOES HE THINK HE SHOULD BE GETTING PAID FOR THE YAYA DEAL?
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:04 am

Kia sounds like a bitch scorned. What salacious details this little man is throwing out into the media.

i hate this smug douchebag. Hate him. I'm about to go Ashton on his ass if he keeps spouting off about City.

Kia -- we broke up. Jog on you little cheating prick of a man. Jog. thefuck. On.

cheers

p.s. i'm starting to think we need to make Carlo a slave in a gimp suit just to prove a point. No joke.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:03 am

john68 wrote:Let's get a little bit grounded here.
Everyday, in millions of offices and factories all over the World, there are millions of workers doing jobs they detest, at places they hate, with people they don't like. They grit their teeth or make the best of it and do a professional job to the satisfaction of the company they work for. The result is that most of the time, these millions of disatisfied employees do the job they hate to the best of their ability, to the satifaction of the boss and the customers...SIMPLES...INNIT.

On Monday, there is a fair chance that Carlos Tevez will be just such a person. Called upon to wear the company's uniform and go out onto the pitch and do his job. A job for a company he would rather not be working for, just like millions of others and probably a fair percentage of those at the ground actually watching. He has already said he will do his best and we must take him at his word. He says he has felt like this since the start of the season and he has not let us down on the pitch yet. There is no reason to think he will be any less professional while he remains at City.

Personally, I don't know Mr Tevez, he may be Saint Carlitos, Satan incarnate or something in between. Whatever he is, I personally don't give two fucks...as long as he goes onto the pitch and gives 100% for the City cause. To the satisfaction of our club as his employers and myself as a paying customer.

While he wears that shirt, I will cheer and encourage his every move. As a City fan, it is in MY interest that he is successful. As a paying customer and a fan, why the fuck would I want to do or say anything that may harm his efficiency or effect on the pitch?

I am not naive enough to believe that every bloke who dons a City shirt has the same level of feeling for City that I have. I don't personally care as long as each and every one of them pulls his arse apart to entertain me and make me happy that we have another 3pts.

Top post mate. I agree with all of that.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby saulman » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:07 am

DoomMerchant wrote:p.s. i'm starting to think we need to make Carlo a slave in a gimp suit just to prove a point. No joke.

I have it on pretty good authority (ITK) that they're doing a new line of sky blue gimp suits next season with Tevez on the back.
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:09 am

Manx Blue wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3277086/City-chief-thinks-hes-bigger-than-Tev.html

MANCHESTER CITY chief executive Garry Cook has been slammed for thinking he is bigger than Carlos Tevez.
Argie striker Tevez stunned football with his transfer request last week but his advisor Kia Joorabchian says Cook believes he is more important than the players at the club.

Joorabchian claims it is Cook's ego which has led to an escalation of the problems — which now appear irreparable — between Tevez, 26, and City.

Ironically Joorabchian was the man who recommended Cook to City.

Joorabchian said: "Garry Cook thinks he's bigger than Carlos Tevez. He is trying to make this an issue between him and me when it should be nothing of the sort.

"He might feel that he is a very important person but he isn't. Me and him aren't important enough — it's about Carlos and his relationship with the club."

Joorabchian is fuming that Cook portrayed him as the orchestrator of Tevez's transfer request and for claims that the whole deal was about money and his advisor's own cut.

The Sun is aware through City sources of a series of emails which show City, rather than Joorabchian, made the first move in offering Tevez a massive new deal as well as proposing a multi-million pound bonus.

Joorabchian said: "City say they have emails saying this is all about money. They made Carlos a very generous offer which he rejected and there were many reasons for that.

"But I can tell you there is no financial reasoning behind Carlos' decision.

"They can publish the emails if they want to but they have to do it in their correct chronological order and then everyone will see we have acted in a professional manner and have nothing to hide.

"Garry Cook has an inflated opinion of himself. I brought him in from Nike after he begged me to get him a job in football.

"I got him a job which paid him more than four times what he was earning at Nike and he didn't complain about me then but it's all gone to his head.

"Maybe because he played no part in bringing Carlos to the club that's a problem for him. Maybe he's upset because he didn't have any input.

"My feelings towards the club or the club's feelings towards me are not relevant. It's outrageous to say Carlos doesn't have any opinions of his own.

"He's a strong character with strong opinions and is his own man. If he didn't want a transfer he wouldn't have asked for one.

"Carlos came to City with a real goal to help with the vision of owner Sheikh Mansour which is why he took such an incredible risk by not joining a club in the Champions League.

"He turned down many other offers from clubs already in the Champions League. He really wanted to achieve something big which is why he was so bitterly disappointed when they missed out on the Champions League in May.

"I travelled across the world four times over the summer to see Carlos and the chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak and managed to persuade Carlos to give it another crack.

"But now Carlos feels let down because the issues they promised would be addressed haven't been. We can't say what these are because they are confidential. It's been reported Carlos isn't going to play or he will walk away but he's never said that.

"He is a pro and will continue to play and give 100 per cent as he's always done. It's been said City will sue for a breach of his contract but on what grounds? All he's done is simply request a transfer.

"No one is saying if Carlos leaves he should go for free. Everyone knows City have to be compensated.

"Of course we understand the fans aren't happy. Carlos is a big player, a very important one and they will be surprised by what's happened.

"They probably weren't aware of Carlos' feelings for the last six months and will be confused.

"Anyone who has met Carlos and got to know him realises he is no one's puppet. Every big decision is made by him.

"He made his position clear when he wanted to leave United and he's doing the same now. He is very strong-minded.

"At this moment it isn't about him going to another club.

"Nothing has been set up for him to move despite people speculating. There's no club we've lined up to try and sign him.

"And if I was that keen on commissions I would have taken some when Cook joined City because he offered me one."

Joorabchian scoffed at Cook's claims through a third party that he tried to muscle in on the deal which brought Yaya Toure to City from Barcelona.

He added: "It was them who asked me to help and there are plenty of emails to support me in that too.

"And you know what, when Toure signed I didn't get a single penny."

Firstly, If we thought it was messy now, the revelation of the e-mails may put Cookie and club in a bad light. However, a number of people have said on here that KJ isn't an agent.

So it begs the question, WHY DOES HE THINK HE SHOULD BE GETTING PAID FOR THE YAYA DEAL?

Well Cook and Joorabchian are different sides of same fucking coin for me anyway. No surprises there.

Like I said before, perhaps people like Cook and even that slimy shit Joorabchian are the kind of people we need to get involved with the Club to move towards of our eventual goal but I still don't have to like them. These are leeches who are just in it to milk as much money out of the game as possible. These are not football people. And it makes my heart bleed that in this time and age you have to have these sort of people around to be succesfull. But I suppose we just have to deal with it.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby saulman » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:59 am

john68 wrote:Let's get a little bit grounded here.

That's a very well put post,John and much for thought. I'm not 100% happy with my job at the moment and would happily angle for a move. I've felt like this for over a year and so can empathise with your (andTevez's) views. I remain professional and will continue to do so.

That said, I am still loath to see shit like this happen. Whether Tevez is angling for a move over money, homesickness or whatever....this still smacks of manipulation (probably from KJ) when it comes to the timing and the way it's been done.

Tevez could have bitten his lip, put his head down, seen the season out and possibly finished it a City legend. He could have then said that he desired to leave for personal reasons and gone with our blessing. This is the obvious course of action if you take into account the feelings of those that actually pay his wages and ultimately, that's us the fans then it would have been the right thing to do.

Instead, we've got a transfer request just before January and we've got the board saying that he (or his agent on his behalf) has been after a more lucrative deal. In other words, there's an element of blackmail going on. Just like Rooney and Terry before him.

I shall wait to see how things pan out and I hope that he continues to do a job for us, but I won't be cheering his name. I'd like to think that I won't be cheering his goals but that's just wishful thinking, I'm afraid.
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby bluej » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Great post John.

As for Kia, if the ADUG wants Cook about then Cookie>Tevez.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Top post John, in relation to Tevez on the pitch i hope everyone takes that viewpoint. Tevez will celebrate his goals with no sense of hypocrisy or anything, he is fighting the hierarchy not the team.

In relation to the OP, i just think there is more to come out in this.. the crux of the whole thing. JK quoted again saying there are assurances that have not been met. What the fucl are these assurances? Image rights? Money? Player aquisitions? Targets? WHAT? JK again saying it is not about money. So if it isn't about money then what is it about... holiday time off??

I'm starting to think that this is one almighty row about what happened last season... namely Hughes, the decision to get rid and the subsequent progress. It is perhaps about ambition and the actual football.

Tevez has argued with Mancini.. namely substitutions that he deemed defensive. He is reported has having professional differences with Mancini, what does that mean? surely it means the set up and style of play?
Mancini had a row with Tevez, next game we are playing more attacking football. Is that a coincidence?

Maybe at the time of Hughes going Cookie assured Tevez something.. about strike partners.. or the commitment to attacking football from the new manager.. i dont know, but there is something to come out of the woodwork here yet and if it isn't about money then wtf is it?
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:27 pm

brite blu sky wrote:Top post John, in relation to Tevez on the pitch i hope everyone takes that viewpoint. Tevez will celebrate his goals with no sense of hypocrisy or anything, he is fighting the hierarchy not the team.

In relation to the OP, i just think there is more to come out in this.. the crux of the whole thing. JK quoted again saying there are assurances that have not been met. What the fucl are these assurances? Image rights? Money? Player aquisitions? Targets? WHAT? JK again saying it is not about money. So if it isn't about money then what is it about... holiday time off??

I'm starting to think that this is one almighty row about what happened last season... namely Hughes, the decision to get rid and the subsequent progress. It is perhaps about ambition and the actual football.

Tevez has argued with Mancini.. namely substitutions that he deemed defensive. He is reported has having professional differences with Mancini, what does that mean? surely it means the set up and style of play?
Mancini had a row with Tevez, next game we are playing more attacking football. Is that a coincidence?

Maybe at the time of Hughes going Cookie assured Tevez something.. about strike partners.. or the commitment to attacking football from the new manager.. i dont know, but there is something to come out of the woodwork here yet and if it isn't about money then wtf is it?

I don't think Cook's alleged assurances will be anything other than financial & would be more in KJ's interests rather than Tevez'. If there's any truth in the 'promises' it's more likely to have been regarding the possibility of Tevez moving on (& KJ making even more money) if we missed the Chump's Lg. If these things were so crucial to Tevez & KJ at the time of signing, they would be in the fucking contract not 'verbal agreements'. They are full of shit.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:Top post John, in relation to Tevez on the pitch i hope everyone takes that viewpoint. Tevez will celebrate his goals with no sense of hypocrisy or anything, he is fighting the hierarchy not the team.

I don't think Cook's alleged assurances will be anything other than financial & would be more in KJ's interests rather than Tevez'. If there's any truth in the 'promises' it's more likely to have been regarding the possibility of Tevez moving on (& KJ making even more money) if we missed the Chump's Lg. If these things were so crucial to Tevez & KJ at the time of signing, they would be in the fucking contract not 'verbal agreements'. They are full of shit.

That crossed my mind too.
There is a small window when they sacked Hughes and Mancini came in that some key players may well have looked to Cook for some assurances.. possibly even footballing ones. Dunno, but Cook would have been the face of continuity at that time. KJ was close to Hughes. There may well have been some discussion at that time on behalf of Tevez. ??

*edit* i meant to add also the point about timing. On the one hand Tevez statement released after the WHU game... anything in that? Since this has all happened now we have the Dzeko letter released, yet City had it since August.. anything in that?

Maybe Tevez has been unhappy with his strike partners ability for some time.. and had demanded City draft in someone to take the pressure off him. They failed to that in the summer transfer window and started the season with Ade, RSC and JO + unknown quantitiy Balotelli. This might be Tevez's beef.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:04 pm

brite blu sky wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

There is a small window when they sacked Hughes and Mancini came in that some key players may well have looked to Cook for some assurances.. possibly even footballing ones. Dunno, but Cook would have been the face of continuity at that time. KJ was close to Hughes. There may well have been some discussion at that time on behalf of Tevez. ??

Imo the fact that Kia was Hughes rep puts a whole new perspective on Hughes' sacking. It also puts a perspective on the transfer of Jo, as he was involved there. I thought the sacking was a bizarre & unfair thing to do at the time but if they are keen to get KJ's influence out of the club, it suddenly makes perfect sense. No doubt he will have spread ill feeling when MH was sacked & perhaps Tevez was used against us but the only promises made to Tevez will have been relayed to him via KJ not directly by Cook. If they were verbal, KJ could have told him absolutely anything. I recon it's just pure lies though.

I think all this shit is just a continuation of the battle & KJ being greedy for another big payday. Tevez is loyal to KJ so he's going along with it. Imo you can't believe one single word that comes out of that camp. Not to say Cook is exactly perfect of course but I'd certainly back him on this one.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:15 pm

We dont know that KJ would get a payday do we? He is an advisor and not an agent to Tevez.

In this whole thing KJ would have to be pretty thick skinned to push this whole thing in this way for money. It is just too easy an assumption, im not buying it at the moment.

I'm going with the idea that Carlos doesn't rate Adebayor, RSC or Jo. And in Summer we fortified the team apart from the attack. SO in Tevez's terms we ignored his area.. left him to shoulder the burden. Bringing Balotelli probs just made Carlos look to the sky in despair. i dont think he rates him either. Tevez doesn't pass to Jo or Balotelli i would point out.

This makes some sense to me. Also it is the kind of thing that you have to cloak in careful language like 'some assurances'. if it was about money you can say 'rewards' or 'incentives'.

As i say no surprise City now release the fact that Dzeko wrote in August.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby Goataldo » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Imo the fact that Kia was Hughes rep puts a whole new perspective on Hughes' sacking. It also puts a perspective on the transfer of Jo, as he was involved there. I thought the sacking was a bizarre & unfair thing to do at the time but if they are keen to get KJ's influence out of the club, it suddenly makes perfect sense. No doubt he will have spread ill feeling when MH was sacked & perhaps Tevez was used against us but the only promises made to Tevez will have been relayed to him via KJ not directly by Cook. If they were verbal, KJ could have told him absolutely anything. I recon it's just pure lies though.

I think all this shit is just a continuation of the battle & KJ being greedy for another big payday. Tevez is loyal to KJ so he's going along with it. Imo you can't believe one single word that comes out of that camp. Not to say Cook is exactly perfect of course but I'd certainly back him on this one.

You might be right Ted, but my gut feeling on thisis that KJ is making statements/claims so big, that they must have some truth in them, or he's making a noose for his own neck. I've no great love for Cook, but I was under the impression he does a more than competent job for us (gaffes apart) and I think of KJ as a slimey cretin, but from what has been revealed thus far, it seems KJ is far more willing to put his cards on the table. This effectively challenges City/Cook to deny the claims - if we are able to do this, then KJ will look like a complete halfwit and a poor negotiator. He might be a lot of things but those he ain't.

It could be that we're not wanting to get drawn into a media circus style war of words, but we're gonna have to say something at some point to counter the claims KJ is making, otherwise we lose the PR game. I'll be interested to see what we come out with.
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:24 pm

brite blu sky wrote:We dont know that KJ would get a payday do we? He is an advisor and not an agent to Tevez.

In this whole thing KJ would have to be pretty thick skinned to push this whole thing in this way for money. It is just too easy an assumption, im not buying it at the moment.

I'm going with the idea that Carlos doesn't rate Adebayor, RSC or Jo. And in Summer we fortified the team apart from the attack. SO in Tevez's terms we ignored his area.. left him to shoulder the burden. Bringing Balotelli probs just made Carlos look to the sky in despair. i dont think he rates him either. Tevez doesn't pass to Jo or Balotelli i would point out.

This makes some sense to me. Also it is the kind of thing that you have to cloak in careful language like 'some assurances'. if it was about money you can say 'rewards' or 'incentives'.

I think we do know KJ will get a shipload of money & I doubt it's City that released the Dzeko story. Dzeko will be totally pissed off about it coming out & City wouldn't want it known. Seeing as KJ is pretending that the whole thing isn't about money, he's hardly likely to suddenly say that it is about rewards is he? That would prove him a liar, just like the 'homesickness story). He's also admitted that he sent a contract in to City just a short while ago but recons they withdrew it afterwards! Yeah when they got told to fuck off! Why the fuck would you bother to draw out & new contract & send it to the club in October if the problem was about players not coming in August?

It's bullshit.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:26 pm

uwes_skyblue_duvet wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

You might be right Ted, but my gut feeling on thisis that KJ is making statements/claims so big, that they must have some truth in them, or he's making a noose for his own neck. I've no great love for Cook, but I was under the impression he does a more than competent job for us (gaffes apart) and I think of KJ as a slimey cretin, but from what has been revealed thus far, it seems KJ is far more willing to put his cards on the table. This effectively challenges City/Cook to deny the claims - if we are able to do this, then KJ will look like a complete halfwit and a poor negotiator. He might be a lot of things but those he ain't.

It could be that we're not wanting to get drawn into a media circus style war of words, but we're gonna have to say something at some point to counter the claims KJ is making, otherwise we lose the PR game. I'll be interested to see what we come out with.

We;ve already said it; they sent in a contract to City. KJ has admitted it.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:We dont know that KJ would get a payday do we? He is an advisor and not an agent to Tevez.

I think we do know KJ will get a shipload of money & I doubt it's City that released the Dzeko story. Dzeko will be totally pissed off about it coming out & City wouldn't want it known. Seeing as KJ is pretending that the whole thing isn't about money, he's hardly likely to suddenly say that it is about rewards is he? That would prove him a liar, just like the 'homesickness story). He's also admitted that he sent a contract in to City just a short while ago but recons they withdrew it afterwards! Yeah when they got told to fuck off! Why the fuck would you bother to draw out & new contract & send it to the club in October if the problem was about players not coming in August?

It's bullshit.

Maybe so. But Ted i would say that to see other things in this episode you will have to drop the KJ is after money thing, just to see other angles. You and others may be right, but to see some other perspective you would have to let that go a moment.
As i say im not convinced at all.
Sky Blue Duvet is suggesting that City are on the back foot here. If this is about player commitments and the fact that niether side can come out and publically say that, then the disinformation from City is just complicating things.
There is more to this i am convinced.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby Goataldo » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:42 pm

That's weird, I'm sure I replied to Ted but can't see it anywhere. Ah well, what I wanted to say was this: why would KJ say this is if it didn't have some truth in it:

"City say they have emails saying this is all about money....They can publish the emails if they want to but they have to do it in their correct chronological order and then everyone will see we have acted in a professional manner and have nothing to hide."
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:46 pm

uwes_skyblue_duvet wrote:That's weird, I'm sure I replied to Ted but can't see it anywhere. Ah well, what I wanted to say was this: why would KJ say this is if it didn't have some truth in it:

"City say they have emails saying this is all about money....They can publish the emails if they want to but they have to do it in their correct chronological order and then everyone will see we have acted in a professional manner and have nothing to hide."

I've replied to your reply & it's just above the previous post up there ^^^^^ ;-)

The fact that he wants to mention the chronological order means he sent the contract just as City said he did.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Goataldo » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
uwes_skyblue_duvet wrote:That's weird, I'm sure I replied to Ted but can't see it anywhere. Ah well, what I wanted to say was this: why would KJ say this is if it didn't have some truth in it:

I've replied to your reply & it's just above the previous post up there ^^^^^ ;-)

The fact that he wants to mention the chronological order means he sent the contract just as City said he did.

Nah that wasn't it, there was another one. My head hurts and I'm going back to bed. Ah well.
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum