Kia Joorchian

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Kia Joorchian

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:38 pm

blues-clues wrote:
ashton287 wrote:Has single handedly ruined 2 years of hard work by everyone at city.

Has broke the heart of hundreds of thousands of city fans.

Aids is too good for the horrible slimy bastard.

There are direct quotes from Tevez in here. It would seem that Joorabchian is not to blame.

From the BBC article

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 280265.stm

Tevez stressed that he has "no personal issue" with manager Roberto Mancini.

But he said: "It is something I have felt for some time and have spent many hours thinking this through."
In a statement, the Manchester City captain thanked club owner Sheikh Mansour for his "understanding and support".
Tevez also revealed that he first asked to leave this summer, and claimed he was dissuaded by long-time adviser Kia Joorabchian.
City's hierarchy have pointed the finger at Iranian businessman Joorabchian, describing his actions in relation to Tevez's situation as "disappointing".
But the player himself stated: "I hugely resent suggestions that I have been unduly influenced by others. I wanted to leave in the summer, but was convinced to return. Sadly, my feelings have not changed. I am disappointed that the management should now see fit to try to portray the situation in another light. My relationship with certain executives and individuals at the club has broken down and is now beyond repair. I do not wish to expand on this at this stage. They know, because I have told them."

While I don't claim to know the ins and outs of his transfer request, I DO know that Tevez is his biatch and not very clever bloke at all. Kia on the other hand is slimy but clever chap who could use Tevez as a puppet if he wanted to. And something tells me Kia likes to play people.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby brite blu sky » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
blues-clues wrote:
ashton287 wrote:Has single handedly ruined 2 years of hard work by everyone at city.

There are direct quotes from Tevez in here. It would seem that Joorabchian is not to blame.

From the BBC article

But he said: "It is something I have felt for some time and have spent many hours thinking this through."
In a statement, the Manchester City captain thanked club owner Sheikh Mansour for his "understanding and support".
Tevez also revealed that he first asked to leave this summer, and claimed he was dissuaded by long-time adviser Kia Joorabchian.
City's hierarchy have pointed the finger at Iranian businessman Joorabchian, describing his actions in relation to Tevez's situation as "disappointing".
But the player himself stated: "I hugely resent suggestions that I have been unduly influenced by others. I wanted to leave in the summer, but was convinced to return. Sadly, my feelings have not changed. I am disappointed that the management should now see fit to try to portray the situation in another light. My relationship with certain executives and individuals at the club has broken down and is now beyond repair. I do not wish to expand on this at this stage. They know, because I have told them."

While I don't claim to know the ins and outs of his transfer request, I DO know that Tevez is his biatch and not very clever bloke at all. Kia on the other hand is slimy but clever chap who could use Tevez as a puppet if he wanted to. And something tells me Kia likes to play people.

As discussed on another thread he cant be that clever if he has instigated this without a good escape plan, in fact even with an escape plan he and Tevez are gambling with the good Sheik's response.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:02 pm

brite blu sky wrote:
blues-clues wrote:

From the BBC article

As discussed on another thread he cant be that clever if he has instigated this without a good escape plan, in fact even with an escape plan he and Tevez are gambling with the good Sheik's response.

Technically HE isn't gambling at all as he has been paid one off compensation for Tevez' services AND consultancy fee. As he isn't registered agent, he can't be claiming monthly compensation on Tevez' wages. He would only be looking yet another consultancy fee from another transfer. If he can't get his way, no harm done. If he gets, millions going his way AGAIN.

Carlos is the only one of the two with something to lose here. He is the one taking the gamble.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby brite blu sky » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Technically HE isn't gambling at all as he has been paid one off compensation for Tevez' services AND consultancy fee. As he isn't registered agent, he can't be claiming monthly compensation on Tevez' wages. He would only be looking yet another consultancy fee from another transfer. If he can't get his way, no harm done. If he gets, millions going his way AGAIN.

Carlos is the only one of the two with something to lose here. He is the one taking the gamble.

He is working on Tevez's behalf or not?

If he is advising him then his advice, paid or not is 'gambling' on the assumed response of City.
He is 'gambling' with the happiness and life of his client (or friend or whatever is the defintion of their relationship).
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:25 pm

brite blu sky wrote:

If he is advising him then his advice, paid or not is 'gambling' on the assumed response of City.
He is 'gambling' with the happiness and life of his client (or friend or whatever is the defintion of their relationship).

Man is a car dealer who has made a fortune few times over before turning 40. Somehow I don't think he is in it to make friends and be popular. I don't take he sees it as a gamble but straight business opportunity.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby brite blu sky » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:42 pm

brite blu sky wrote:

Man is a car dealer who has made a fortune few times over before turning 40. Somehow I don't think he is in it to make friends and be popular. I don't take he sees it as a gamble but straight business opportunity.

Thats why i wrote client or whatever is the definition of the relationship.
The simple reason he or they are gambling is that there is no clear idea that City's response will not be to fucl the two of them over. The only real cards they have is Tevez's value on the pitch to City, and so they have to be hoping that City have an unwavering store of belief in that or they are fucled.
City can take away Tevez's chance to play football center stage and score goals in the spotlight, force him to carry on living in M/C and turn up for the reserves under pain of being sued for breach of contract if he doesn't. City have already stated they will sue Joorabchian if the contract is not honoured. There must be a legal definition of the relationship between Tevez and Joorabchian for City to have even said that, so if that is to be believed he could well end up with a very unhappy Tevez who is threateniing to ditch football and suffer the retribution of City.. in which case Joorabchian would then be dragged into it and stands to lose a lot of cash. I am only going by public statements here, but if correct they show what is at stake.
You can call that a gamble or not, i certainly do.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:29 pm

brite blu sky wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:

Thats why i wrote client or whatever is the definition of the relationship.
The simple reason he or they are gambling is that there is no clear idea that City's response will not be to fucl the two of them over. The only real cards they have is Tevez's value on the pitch to City, and so they have to be hoping that City have an unwavering store of belief in that or they are fucled.
City can take away Tevez's chance to play football center stage and score goals in the spotlight, force him to carry on living in M/C and turn up for the reserves under pain of being sued for breach of contract if he doesn't. City have already stated they will sue Joorabchian if the contract is not honoured. There must be a legal definition of the relationship between Tevez and Joorabchian for City to have even said that, so if that is to be believed he could well end up with a very unhappy Tevez who is threateniing to ditch football and suffer the retribution of City.. in which case Joorabchian would then be dragged into it and stands to lose a lot of cash. I am only going by public statements here, but if correct they show what is at stake.
You can call that a gamble or not, i certainly do.

That's my point! Only Tevez would get hurt by this and he is being used here. Granted, the court case wouldn't be nice for Jorabchian but he can afford the lawyers and I can't really see what we they could charge him for especially as I doubt we'll have concrete evidence of anything which I doubt, Jorabchian being a clever feller he is, we have.

And again, I can't see how Kia could lose money here as he has already been paid!

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby brite blu sky » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:01 pm

That's my point! Only Tevez would get hurt by this and he is being used here. Granted, the court case wouldn't be nice for Jorabchian but he can afford the lawyers and I can't really see what we they could charge him for especially as I doubt we'll have concrete evidence of anything which I doubt, Jorabchian being a clever feller he is, we have.

And again, I can't see how Kia could lose money here as he has already been paid!

I would say that you are assuming that only Tevez will get hurt. None of us have seen the contracts, so we are barking in the dark here. As i say i am basing what im saying on the public statements by the club. They will sue Joorabchian if the contract is broken. City wont make that threat if there is nothing to back it up, they would undermine their own credibility and look stupid, so from that i am assuming they have grounds to sue Joorabchian. If City can stitch it on him he could be in for 25 to 35 mil of damages against him, plus the costs of fighting it if he chose to. i think that would amount to some loss, even if he can afford it.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby Original Dub » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:32 pm

This Kia cunt doesn't hold a licence and no longer holds the rights to Tevez, so I'm finding it hard to see how City can sure his "adviser".

If Tevez breaches the contract, then Tevez is the one who will be sued. It won't happen though, Tevez will offer 100% commitment whenever he enters the field of play, that much you can be sure of. Like has already been mentioned, I don't know how it will affect the team as a whole, but he won't breach this contract, because he cannot afford to buy it out.

He will do what every other footballer who has handed in a transfer request has done - get his wish (if Real Madrid want to buy only IMO), or more likely, do a full U-turn and stay for more money. I think it really is that simple.
Original Dub

Postby Crossie » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:08 pm

It would be weird if Tevez just played on, kept scoring, we won the league or/and FA cup/Uefa cup and he STILL wanted to leave in the summer.

He really would look like a wanker and have the whole of Manchester (and Salford) hating him - something rare to happen to any player ever before
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby Buffalo Soldier » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:19 pm

Crossie wrote:It would be weird if Tevez just played on, kept scoring, we won the league or/and FA cup/Uefa cup and he STILL wanted to leave in the summer.

He really would look like a wanker and have the whole of Manchester (and Salford) hating him - something rare to happen to any player ever before

If his goals won us the league then he could leave in the summer with my blessing and no hatred whatsoever, I'd even lick his neck if he wanted me to.
Buffalo Soldier
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby walmai » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Crossie wrote:It would be weird if Tevez just played on, kept scoring, we won the league or/and FA cup/Uefa cup and he STILL wanted to leave in the summer.

Seriously?

I reckon that if he scored the goal that won you the title you'd all forgive him if he genuinely then retired from the game and went home.

He didn't even score the goal that kept us up and is still afforded a very rare status at The Boleyn. Only ex-internationals of the World Cup variety and some of the finest players to donate their entire careers to our club seem more popular.
walmai
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: WHUFC
My favourite player is: The Canning Town Pirlo

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:05 pm

walmai wrote:

Seriously?

I reckon that if he scored the goal that won you the title you'd all forgive him if he genuinely then retired from the game and went home.

He didn't even score the goal that kept us up and is still afforded a very rare status at The Boleyn. Only ex-internationals of the World Cup variety and some of the finest players to donate their entire careers to our club seem more popular.

If he gets picked and gives his all and the team respond around him for us to achieve our targets it's all we can hope for.If he then still wants to go it just shows what a complicated, confused character he is.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
walmai wrote:

Seriously?

If he gets picked and gives his all and the team respond around him for us to achieve our targets it's all we can hope for.If he then still wants to go it just shows what a complicated, confused character he is.

Or incredibly greedy or completely under KJ's thumb.

Whatever he does from now on won't be the same imo. I won't ever have any respect for him & personally, I just hope we can quickly find someone as good & get rid of the little shite.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:15 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
walmai wrote:

Seriously?

Whatever he does from now on won't be the same imo. I won't ever have any respect for him & personally, I just hope we can quickly find someone as good & get rid of the little shite.

i kinda feel like the girl that's been french kissing me while she fucked me like a pro decided that she needs to fuck other guys as well and wants me to be ok with it.

Guess what? I'm totally not ok with it sweetheart.

Also, why doesn't Carlo text me when he's out for the nite with the boys and i'm sitting at home wondering if he's ok? I'm not paranoid that he and Kia are out planning deals with other clubs, i'm just hoping he isn't getting into trouble because he really likes to go out and find a new club every couple years, so, yknow, there's that...Even my mother thinks he's not being polite. What should i do about it? I trust him, but i'm just worried.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:19 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
walmai wrote:

Seriously?

i kinda feel like the girl that's been french kissing me while she fucked me like a pro decided that she needs to fuck other guys as well and wants me to be ok with it.

Also, why doesn't Carlo text me when he's out for the nite with the boys and i'm sitting at home wondering if he's ok? I'm not paranoid that he and Kia are out planning deals with other clubs, i'm just hoping he isn't getting into trouble because he really likes to go out and find a new club every couple years, so, yknow, there's that...Even my mother thinks he's not being polite. What should i do about it? I trust him, but i'm just worried.

cheers

You're too good for him.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby mr_nool » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:21 pm

Original Dub wrote:
walmai wrote:Joorabchian isn't and never has been a licensed agent.

He held directorships in two offshore companies that were entitled to enter the market of player licences in South America and somehow retain these entitlements when said players were placed within The Premiership.

He's one of a kind, so far as I can tell.

But he is definitely not a licensed agent.

You said we had every right to be seriously concerned if this Kia cunt was still involved with Tevez in any capacity and you were bang on.

Shit like this really makes it difficult not to become disillusioned with the game.

I thought Tevez was Joorabchian's Kia cunt, making Joorabchian the Kia cunt manager?
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:41 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:Also, why doesn't Carlo text me when he's out for the nite with the boys and i'm sitting at home wondering if he's ok? I'm not paranoid that he and Kia are out planning deals with other clubs, i'm just hoping he isn't getting into trouble because he really likes to go out and find a new club every couple years, so, yknow, there's that...Even my mother thinks he's not being polite. What should i do about it? I trust him, but i'm just worried.

cheers

Legend.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby avoidconfusion » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Buffalo Soldier wrote: I'd even lick his neck if he wanted me to.

I've just been sick in my mouth.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby saulman » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:40 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
walmai wrote:

Seriously?

cheers

Heh. Very good Doomy.
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum