El Standio de Familia

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: El Standio de Familia

Postby Feed The Goat » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:33 am

I quite like it in the family stand. I have a season ticket in south stand but I transfer it when I take my son which is more and more these days.
Mcf.net best app in the land and all the world
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:45 am

Feed The Goat wrote:I quite like it in the family stand. I have a season ticket in south stand but I transfer it when I take my son which is more and more these days.

Yeah cut it out will yer. You can't start fights in the family stand yer know.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:53 am

ant london wrote:
SORTED wrote:
Were the club au fait with selling you 5 adult tickets with just the two bin lids Ant?

I only ask as I believe they have a strict policy of two adults per child; if you get a jobsworth on the gate you may have problems mate.

Hmmm good to know, I shall ensure I have a contact's phone number with me just in case.

We've got a load of corporate tickets and a box there and the tickets have been supplied by our "contact at City" so I hope that there will be no drama. Thanks for the heads up on that tho

Won't be a problem, usually my mate takes the kids in his car and I arrive on my own. There is no issue at the gate, it is when the tickets are sold that the issue arises. Having said that, the club ALWAYS sell tickets to adults only when they haven't sold out the stand, so it is a bit of a farce really.

As for the atmosphere, I gave a mate my ticket last year for the Villa game so he could take his lad. I used his seat in the south stand right next to the away fans. The atmosphere was fucking shite, so all those who want to look down their nose at the family stand need to have a long hard look at themselves for allowing such shit atmosphere when they create a myth that the south stand is so fucking amazing.

If I recall correctly, the atmosphere for the derby last season was also fucking gash in the south stand wheras it was actually quite good in the north.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby ant london » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Thanks for the insight lads.....I'm really looking forward to taking the boys along....and the Aussie who I am gradually indoctrinating.

Despite the fact that she's followed Chelsea for the last 8 years or so she has asked who "we" are playing on quite a few occasions now and I think it's only a matter of time before she comes over to the forces of good. A couple of games over xmas should do the trick!
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum