Seriously...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Seriously...

Postby 9secondlegend » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:13 pm

Buffalo Soldier wrote:http://www.crawleytownfc.com/newsdetails.php?ID=1767

Crawley Town Football Club would like to place on record, an apology to Manchester City Football Club and their generous new owners for any misunderstanding in the recent Sun Newspaper article.

The article in question states that our manager Steve Evans made derogatory comments towards the club’s style of spending in the transfer market.

Crawley Town and Steve Evans have no opinion on any other clubs spending methods and would comment that the generous investment from the new owners of Manchester City has been fantastic for football.

As a small club we are not used to the media attention that has been generated from our recent success in both the league and FA Cup and understand we need to take more care in future on how we deal with the Media.

haha
you reckon there arses were twitching a bit?
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby ross.mcfc » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:21 pm

Crawley Town Football Club would like to place on record, an apology to Manchester City Football Club and their generous new owners for any misunderstanding in the recent Sun Newspaper article.

The article in question states that our manager Steve Evans made derogatory comments towards the club’s style of spending in the transfer market.

Crawley Town and Steve Evans have no opinion on any other clubs spending methods and would comment that the generous investment from the new owners of Manchester City has been fantastic for football.

As a small club we are not used to the media attention that has been generated from our recent success in both the league and FA Cup and understand we need to take more care in future on how we deal with the Media.

They didnt even get the paper right.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby The Man In Blue » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:39 am

Crawley Town and Steve Evans have no opinion on any other clubs spending methods

and would comment that the generous investment from the new owners of Manchester City has been fantastic for football

one of the funniest things i've read for a while.

but i'd echo lookmum's comments, who gives a fuck what these people want to say about us?
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby john68 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:00 am

Call me old fashioned, but I for one give a huge fuck about what people are saying about my club. Especially people who are trying to belittle my club in order to make themselves look cool or smart.
Before representatives of other clubs open their mouths to boost their egos with smartarse comments, they should at least make an effort to understand what they are talking about....and that includes those arrogant bastards from the swamp.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:06 am

9secondlegend wrote:

haha
you reckon there arses were twitching a bit?

LOL... You Know:
[scroll]
Nickyboy wrote:The 'idiot arabs' should employ their overpriced 'idiot' lawyers to take this guy to the fucking cleaners
[/scroll]

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Dronny » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:49 am

LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:Always astonished at who many people get so angry at other people's opinions. Whoever Steve Evens is can say what the fuck he wants, what is the real consequence of his words?

That's cool mate and that's your opinion, not everyone feels the same though.
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby saulman » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:54 am

LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:Always astonished at who many people get so angry at other people's opinions. Whoever Steve Evens is can say what the fuck he wants, what is the real consequence of his words?

Whilst I sort of agree on a level, I also completely disagree. His comments were borderline racist. 'Idiot Arabs' is quite a sweeping statement and what he's done is say out loud what the whole of the media have been writing between the lines. For those of us who care to understand how the Arabs are doing things at City, we can see that everything they do is far from idiotic.

Would he have got such a huge headline if he'd been praising Citys owners?
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum