Champions League

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Champions League

Postby Original Dub » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:19 pm

"Commemorative DVD of this 'glorious achievement'"

What the fuck are you banging on about??!
"Glorified Pub Team"??

Dear God, we're only three points ahead of this glorified pub team who have just advanced to the knock out stages of the elite competition (which I might remind you, we FAILED to get into because of this pub team) that we would love to be in... and all while breaking records on their first time of asking.

That DOES NOT compare to teams like United who have been doing it for years and certainly doesn't compare to Arsenal, who whilst doing it for years, are not even guaranteed a place in the next round as we speak.

I don't like Spurs as a club, but you're full of shit.
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:05 pm

BobKowalski wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
BobKowalski wrote:
Well I look forward to the Arsenal thread tomorrow assuming they qualify and no doubt the 'pip, pip hoorah' thread celebrating the rags triumphal procession to the last 16 is done and just waiting for you to hit the 'submit' button. Go for it.

Wooooooo, check you out! Now you are sounding like a jealous cry baby. Is that your dummy in the corner?

Yeah that would be it. This from the man fawning over Spurs like a love sick girl. Just hit the submit button. You know you want to.

Come on, who's upset you pal? Making ridiculous statements like that, and inferring I/we want to sing-aloud for the Rag's ability to get into the play-off's, makes you sound like someone with a compunction to exaggerate the mildest statement. Why though?

If it helps, you can PM me and we can talk through your problems mate, if not, Stay Frosty and I'm always here for you, if needed ;-)
Last edited by Beefymcfc on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby BobKowalski » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:06 pm

Original Dub wrote:"Commemorative DVD of this 'glorious achievement'"

Its called sarcasm. Try and keep up

"Glorified Pub Team"??

Dear God, we're only three points ahead of this glorified pub team who have just advanced to the knock out stages of the elite competition (which I might remind you, we FAILED to get into because of this pub team) that we would love to be in... and all while breaking records on their first time of asking.

That DOES NOT compare to teams like United who have been doing it for years and certainly doesn't compare to Arsenal, who whilst doing it for years, are not even guaranteed a place in the next round as we speak.

My point exactly. It doesn't compare to Chelsea and the rest. When Spurs do it year in, year out then you can come out of the closet with your Harry love but until then you can take your spurs licking, 'arry loving, stomach churning threads and stick 'em - preferably on a Spurs message board.
BobKowalski
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby BobKowalski » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:09 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
BobKowalski wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
BobKowalski wrote:
Well I look forward to the Arsenal thread tomorrow assuming they qualify and no doubt the 'pip, pip hoorah' thread celebrating the rags triumphal procession to the last 16 is done and just waiting for you to hit the 'submit' button. Go for it.

Wooooooo, check you out! Now you are sounding like a jealous cry baby. Is that your dummy in the corner?

Yeah that would be it. This from the man fawning over Spurs like a love sick girl. Just hit the submit button. You know you want to.

Come on, who's upset you pal? Making ridiculous statements like that, and inferring I/we want to sing-aloud for the Rag's ability to get into the play-off's, makes you sound like someone with a compunction to exaggerate the mildest statement. Why though?

If it helps, you can PM me and we can talk through your problems mate, if not, Stay Frosty and I'm always here for you, if needed ;-)

Why? I'll tell you why!!

I was bored.
BobKowalski
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:54 pm

BobKowalski wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
BobKowalski wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
BobKowalski wrote:

Why? I'll tell you why!!

I was bored.

Love ya man!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:55 pm

Now, Arsenal tonight. Who wants them to get knocked out?

Aye!!!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:18 pm

Rather they stay in to take resource off the prem... they can go out later when the psychological effect would hit their run in more ;)
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Fuck me, they give penalty's away in Lucky Bag's nowadays!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Goataldo » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:55 pm

Whoops!

hahahahaha
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby Dameerto » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:09 pm

I swear Chamakh falls over more than Mario and Jo combined.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Dameerto wrote:I swear Chamakh falls over more than Mario and Jo combined.

Such a cheating little Tranny Wacko wannabe.

And I know no-one's gonna admit to watching, but how are FC Scum getting on?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby shawzy » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Oops Chelski losing 1-0 and the Gooners 3-1 up
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby Dameerto » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Sagna sent off!
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Original Dub » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:55 pm

BobKowalski wrote:
Original Dub wrote:"Commemorative DVD of this 'glorious achievement'"

Its called sarcasm. Try and keep up

"Glorified Pub Team"??

My point exactly. It doesn't compare to Chelsea and the rest. When Spurs do it year in, year out then you can come out of the closet with your Harry love but until then you can take your spurs licking, 'arry loving, stomach churning threads and stick 'em - preferably on a Spurs message board.

First of all, that's not sarcasm, its just plain old horseshit, so you try and keep up, there's a good lad.

Spurs are making vast improvements as a football club over the last two years and just because you're a bit too soft in the head to notice it (whilst rimming our manager who has yet to get us to their level), the rest of us can see it and acknowlegde it as such.

So have a good think about it and after the commemorative DVDs have been flushed down the toilet, the pub team in your head has stopped playing and realism begins to set in - feel free to give a reasonable contribution to a perfectly legitimate thread.
Original Dub

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum