Tevez Says it Finally!!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Tevez Says it Finally!!

Postby Florida Blue » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:35 am

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/215953/Carlos-Tevez-I-m-staying-put-at-City/

CARLOS TEVEZ: I’M STAYING PUT AT CITY
Story Image

Carlos Tevez has vowed he will remain at Manchester City.

Tuesday December 7,2010
By Richard Tanner

CARLOS TEVEZ has vowed he will not quit Manchester City despite the emotional wrench of being apart from his family and his bust-ups with manager Roberto Mancini.

Tevez admits that while he misses his two young daughters, who live with his wife in his native Argentina, he is willing to make the sacrifice in a bid to turn City into Premier League champions.

Answering rumours that he could walk out on City to return home or even quit football altogether, Tevez said: “I miss my family like anyone in the world. It’s a few months since I have been able to see my daughters and it’s been tough.

“It’s not easy for me living and breathing football all day while my little girls are in Buenos Aires. But it’s something you have to deal with and I know it is a sacrifice that has to be made when you’ve made a commitment like I have done with City. And it is something that I am going to see through.

“Once that job is done, I’ll have plenty of time to enjoy with my kids.

“Right now, of course, it does hurt, but my quality time will come with them later. I’m happy here at City, I really am. I don’t see retirement happening for a long time to come.”

Tevez, who reacted angrily to being substituted on Saturday, insists he will not allow his fractious relationship with Mancini to obstruct City’s drive for honours.

He said: “Anything that goes on between us off the pitch or in the dressing room stays there and he and I will keep on fighting for the club. In any dressing room, you are going to have the odd problem, just like within any household. There are good and bad vibes.

I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I am all out of bubblegum.
Florida Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Re: Tevez Says it Finally!!

Postby paulmclaren » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:33 am

Right believe me or not but i knew he will be staying as my brother actuallty works in carloses new home he is lessing or buying for a 5 year period.
Seriously, he's been working on his home a couple of weeks now and while carlos ain't there he's taking direct orders off his bro alex.
Today he shown me the text carlos gave his brother to tell my brother that' the water is too cold', he needs to turn the temp up.
No shit, these damn footballers live in a fantasy land.
Couldn't he of done that himself?
Shocking seriously.
Good news btw.
But, to even think that he is considering quitting a 140k a week 'job' is mind-numbing.
And with his misses.
Shouldn't she get an ultimate of come here or piss off and live off state handouts like you used to before he met her?
I bet the dumb fuck idf funnelling thousands a week to her and 'his kids that's acceptable for the kids'.
But her?
She should be told the bullet lol.
Bet she's getting banged left right n centre while he's away.
What a mong.
paulmclaren
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city f.c
My favourite player is: Carlos Tevez

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:05 am

paulmclaren wrote:Right believe me or not but i knew he will be staying as my brother actuallty works in carloses new home he is lessing or buying for a 5 year period.
Seriously, he's been working on his home a couple of weeks now and while carlos ain't there he's taking direct orders off his bro alex.
Today he shown me the text carlos gave his brother to tell my brother that' the water is too cold', he needs to turn the temp up.
Shocking seriously.
Good news btw.
But, to even think that he is considering quitting a 140k a week 'job' is mind-numbing.
And with his misses.
Shouldn't she get an ultimate of come here or piss off and live off state handouts like you used to before he met her?
I bet the dumb fuck idf funnelling thousands a week to her and 'his kids that's acceptable for the kids'.
But her?
What a mong.

Him and his missus has split up, he goes back to argentina to see his kids.
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Slim » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:10 am

paulmclaren wrote:the water is too cold

Wrong tap.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:10 am

paulmclaren wrote:Right believe me or not but i knew he will be staying as my brother actuallty works in carloses new home he is lessing or buying for a 5 year period.
Shocking seriously.
Good news btw.
And with his misses.
But her?
What a mong.

What the fuck?
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Curlie » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:44 am

Shocking seriously.
Good news btw.
And with his misses.
But her?
What a mong.

Hope your brother gets another job for Christmas.
City are coming to get you!
Curlie
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Nige

Postby Patrick » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:20 am

Shocking seriously.
Good news btw.
And with his misses.
But her?
What a mong.

I'm always astonished that out of so many millions of sperm, you were the quickest
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:36 am

Patrick wrote:
Shocking seriously.
Good news btw.
And with his misses.
But her?
What a mong.

I'm always astonished that out of so many millions of sperm, you were the quickest

It's just how mind bogglingly slow the rest of them were.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby jono1978 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:59 am

Need to change the thread title to tevez has been told to say as its in his contract. Discuss,,,
I SAY WHAT I MEEN AND I MEEN WHAT I SAY CITY TILL I DIE
jono1978
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: the mightey blues
My favourite player is: big dave silva.

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:01 am

jono1978 wrote:Need to change the thread title to tevez has been told to say as its in his contract. Discuss,,,

Or: Tevez repeats what he's been saying all along but a bunch of thick cunts for some reason keep ignoring it?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Grob » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:43 pm

For now. Things can change overnight in football. Best just to enjoy watching the man score goals for us and hope the next one in after him scores just as many.
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:54 pm

BlueMoonAwoken wrote:Him and his missus has split up, he goes back to argentina to see his kids.

Is this the one who's a bit of a stinker? Didn't he only marry her a couple of months before he joined us, while she was pregnant with their 2nd kid?
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Blue Toy » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:59 pm

The potential to be such a beautiful thread, ruined by a cock.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Can we change the thread title, the Media may turn it into a rather different quote!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby jono1978 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:54 am

jono1978 wrote:Need to change the thread title to tevez has been told to say as its in his contract. Discuss,,,

Like i said .... gutting but thats football.
I SAY WHAT I MEEN AND I MEEN WHAT I SAY CITY TILL I DIE
jono1978
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: the mightey blues
My favourite player is: big dave silva.

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:01 am

jono1978 wrote:

Like i said .... gutting but thats football.

That's not what the club are saying at all if you read the statement. They are saying he's been telling them the same thing as he's said in that interview, which is pretty much what he has said all along if anyone's been bothered to read his other interviews rather than just one liners.

This lastest move suggests that either he's a bare faced liar or his agent has fed him a load of shite regarding his position at the club.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Michael Brookes » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:16 am

Ted Hughes wrote:

Or: Tevez repeats what he's been saying all along but a bunch of thick cunts for some reason keep ignoring it?

or... we're not thick, but rather concerned by the many omens which precluded this sad day.

Thick cunt.
Michael Brookes
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: test
My favourite player is: test

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:27 am

Michael Brookes wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

or... we're not thick, but rather concerned by the many omens which precluded this sad day.

Thick cunt.

So the club told Tevez what to say in the interview & are now saying they're upset because what they told him to say in the interview isn't true? Or haven't you read the club statement properly ether? Perhaps someone can read it to you.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Michael Brookes » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:29 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Michael Brookes wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Thick cunt.

So the club told Tevez what to say in the interview & are now saying they're upset because what they told him to say in the interview isn't true? Or haven't you read the club statement properly ether? Perhaps someone can read it to you.

Please do
Michael Brookes
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: test
My favourite player is: test

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:37 am

Michael Brookes wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Michael Brookes wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Thick cunt.

Please do

In simple terms; Tevez told them he wants to stay. Now he's asked for a transfer. It was not a script he was being forced to read, it was what they were being told by him.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum