Hughton

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Hughton

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:29 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:^^^^^Hey Jesus stay out of it!!

Bless you my child

Hypnotic that shit,real head gear.

I swear he just spoke to me.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Standing Alone wrote:Maradona is 66/1 to take over! This would be the funniest appointment in history,
You never know Gutierrez could have been havin a word,

Please let this happen

Fucking hell, that would make my Christmas.

I said on the Carroll thread that something didn't look right about that team last night; they didn't try. I recon the agents had found out about it. I wonder if O'Neil or some othr lump it merchant turns up now, whether the fans will wear his long ball shite better than they did Fat Sam's & whether the press will give him the same shit as Mancini got for talking to a club who already has a manager?

No doubt they'll all pretend to believe it it when the appointee makes out he's just spoken to them for the 1st time..
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby bluej » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:05 pm

Can't see MON going there, he left Villa due to lack of funds, Newcastle haven't got anything to spend either have they?
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:10 pm

bluej wrote:Can't see MON going there, he left Villa due to lack of funds, Newcastle haven't got anything to spend either have they?

No but he may have been expecting an offer before now & nothing has come in. Also, tbf Newcastle are a much better set of fans to work for than Villa's who are equally deluded but also fucking useless at supporting the team.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:14 pm

When i saw the title of this thread I thought " bloody hell, what's Hughton got to say about us now? " I'm genuinely surprised by this news. Odd stuff.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Dameerto » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:04 pm

'kin 'ell, I hope that fat cock-er-nay ends up with a relegated 'asset' at the end of the season.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby craigmcfc » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:21 pm

Yet another diabolical decision by Sports Direct @ Mike Ashley. All they could hope for this season was 17th place and remaining in the Premier League. They're mid table, hammered their rivals at home and they drew with Chelsea last week, a scandalous decision.

At least we'll be off the back pages for a couple of days............surely?
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Kladze » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:27 pm

craigmcfc wrote:Yet another diabolical decision by Sports Direct @ Mike Ashley. All they could hope for this season was 17th place and remaining in the Premier League. They're mid table, hammered their rivals at home and they drew with Chelsea last week, a scandalous decision.

At least we'll be off the back pages for a couple of days............surely?

Ridiculous decision ......... and don't call me Shirley.
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby colonel_muck » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:31 pm

i think their should be a lot more sympathy for them from city fans more than anyone else. it really isn't too long since we were a disaster of a club ourselves. i really feel for their fans so passionate and run by a bunch of kamikaze pilots. any manager who gets a club into the premier league deserves a full season regardless of what happens. of course i don't know exactly whats gone on but their board is littered with high profile mistakes. come to think of it it's a similar time of the year that keegan left. transfer rows? i wouldn't let dennis wise buy me a sausage!
colonel_muck
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby craigmcfc » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:32 pm

colonel_muck wrote:i think their should be a lot more sympathy for them from city fans more than anyone else. it really isn't too long since we were a disaster of a club ourselves. i really feel for their fans so passionate and run by a bunch of kamikaze pilots. any manager who gets a club into the premier league deserves a full season regardless of what happens. of course i don't know exactly whats gone on but their board is littered with high profile mistakes. come to think of it it's a similar time of the year that keegan left. transfer rows? i wouldn't let dennis wise buy me a sausage!

I've got to admit that my first thought was "Christ, that used to be us". How times change eh?
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby JamieMCFC » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:53 pm

From the SkySports twitter page: Betting suspended on Alan Pardew being next Newcastle boss.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby 9secondlegend » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:59 pm

colonel_muck wrote:i think their should be a lot more sympathy for them from city fans more than anyone else. it really isn't too long since we were a disaster of a club ourselves. i really feel for their fans so passionate and run by a bunch of kamikaze pilots. any manager who gets a club into the premier league deserves a full season regardless of what happens. of course i don't know exactly whats gone on but their board is littered with high profile mistakes. come to think of it it's a similar time of the year that keegan left. transfer rows? i wouldn't let dennis wise buy me a sausage!

feel for their fans????? are you mad? they are fucking deluded knob heads the lot off them who think the whole of the football world owes them a favour as they are the greatest/craziest/loyalist/fattest fans the world has ever seen and couldnt give 2 fucks if they got relegated and went bankrupt
9secondlegend

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby bluej » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:02 pm

This got done a few years back when they had the whole Keegan fiasco but it looks appropriate again now.

bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:03 pm

This doesn't surprise me.

It's the fickle nature of the game that people/ media corps that people quickly glossed over how much of complete pillock Ashley was just because they had a decent season in an inferior leauge.

He's clearly not changed. Hughton is better off ouddathere.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby jono1978 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:08 pm

What a joke the man has done imo a fantastic job he got the job dropped in his lap won the championship and wasnt doing bad in the prem.he didnt seem like a prat at anytime hope he gets a real good job he's earned it.
I SAY WHAT I MEEN AND I MEEN WHAT I SAY CITY TILL I DIE
jono1978
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: the mightey blues
My favourite player is: big dave silva.

Postby CityGer » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:15 pm

They're a disgrace. I fucking hate geordies and their delusuional view of where they stand.

In fairness, on this occasion, most of them seem outraged by it.

Had to laugh at this, though. Taken from one of their forums.........

Well done Newcastle, just as City looked like tightening their grip on the Comedy Club Crown, Ashley plays the joker.

and this

"....ok, so what did Hughton ever do for us?"

"Won immediate promotion"

"ok, immediate promotion. But what else?"

"Beat the Villa 6-0"

"ok, immediate promotion, and put 6 past Villa. But what else?"

"Beat Arsenal and got a point off Chelsea"

"ok, immediate promotion, and put 6 past Villa, beat Arsenal and got a point off Chelsea. But what else?"

"Got Andy Carroll out of prison and into the England team?"

"ok, got Andy Carroll out of prison and into the England team. Won immediate promotion, and put 6 past Villa, beat Arsenal and got a point off Chelsea. But what else?"

"Hammered the Mackem's 5-1"

"ok, got Andy Carroll out of prison and into the England team. Won immediate promotion, and put 6 past Villa, beat Arsenal and got a point off Chelsea. And hammered the Mackem's 5-1. But really, what has Chris Hughton ever done for us?"
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby Lev Bronstein » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Just announced on Sky, Martin Johl has left Ajax by mutual consent. Hmmmm
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Esky » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:30 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/2010/12/hughton_sacking_shames_newcast.html

Well at least the media are rounding on Ashley and co.

By the way, how have we tightened our grip on any comedy crown lately? 4th in the table and 3 points off the top.
Esky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: The Blue Ship

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum