Super Mario - Heading In The Right Direction?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Super Mario - Heading In The Right Direction?

Postby jono1978 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:53 pm

sitting back a moment and thinking hard about ballotelli dont u guys think he would be best suited to play with a player like eto? Both have issues but get them two to gel and u have a damb potent strike force bags of attitude coupled with the talent and skill they would storm most defences. Either that or they would fight to the death in the dressing room.
I SAY WHAT I MEEN AND I MEEN WHAT I SAY CITY TILL I DIE
jono1978
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: the mightey blues
My favourite player is: big dave silva.

Postby MARKMAKAVELI » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Just saw him at jjb soccerdome. dont know what he was doin there but was walkin towards the pitches. no he wasnt kitted up before anyone asks lol.
MARKMAKAVELI
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:39 pm

MARKMAKAVELI wrote:Just saw him at jjb soccerdome. dont know what he was doin there but was walkin towards the pitches. no he wasnt kitted up before anyone asks lol.

Was he heading in the right direction?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby getdressedmctavish » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Looks to me like he's got it all but needs an Ali Or Berko benind him to feed him properly. I still think we could do a lot better in the creative mid dept. I also think we need to pl;ay with a winger like Rags. Nige fecks all these plans up. Much better this season but unneccesary in many games. Remember, you can only play 11 and our 11 arent scorin enough.My team, mids three from Barry, Nige, Ya Ya, Lantern,and Silva, up front Johnno, Ballio, Tev. My midfield, Silva and Lantern.
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum