Carlitos

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Carlitos

Postby s1ty m » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Well, here's a stat:

34 goals in 50 premier league starts. A 68% hit rate. That is Shearer-like at his pomp, probably even better. OK, shearer is a tosser now, but what a fucking player he was.

Carlitos a little off his straps the last couple of games for me and we now know he has no left foot; 3 times silva put it on a plate for him today. No way am I having a go, btw, Tevez is our best player, talisman, leader and has the best attitude of any player ever to pull on the shirt. Well, I can't think of one better. Yep, he really is a god.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Re: Carlitos

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:45 pm

s1ty m wrote:Well, here's a stat:

34 goals in 50 premier league starts. A 68% hit rate. That is Shearer-like at his pomp, probably even better. OK, shearer is a tosser now, but what a fucking player he was.

Carlitos a little off his straps the last couple of games for me and we now know he has no left foot; 3 times silva put it on a plate for him today. No way am I having a go, btw, Tevez is our best player, talisman, leader and has the best attitude of any player ever to pull on the shirt. Well, I can't think of one better. Yep, he really is a god.

Couldn't of put it any better mate, Carlos really is a legend i fucking love him.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby aaron bond » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Don't say that! There are some people on this forum who hate him because he has the cheek to miss his family in Argentina and the media re-hash some quotes every few months!

I fucking love Tevez! Never-say-die attitude, clearly loves playing football. Will always go down as one of THE greatest signings this club has ever made!

Fergie was right though. If only he was a goalscorer...
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby Slim » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:03 pm

aaron bond wrote:Don't say that! There are some people on this forum who hate him because he has the cheek to miss his family in Argentina and the media re-hash some quotes every few months!

I fucking love Tevez! Never-say-die attitude, clearly loves playing football. Will always go down as one of THE greatest signings this club has ever made!

Is that referring to me?

Certainly I would like for you, if it is or isn't referring to me, to find a single post where someone has said they hate Tevez.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby aaron bond » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Slim wrote:
aaron bond wrote:Don't say that! There are some people on this forum who hate him because he has the cheek to miss his family in Argentina and the media re-hash some quotes every few months!

Is that referring to me?

Certainly I would like for you, if it is or isn't referring to me, to find a single post where someone has said they hate Tevez.

No Slim, wasn't referring to you at all!!! Actually, didn't think of you at all when I wrote that post so not offence intended :-)

Ok, maybe 'hate' was a strong term, but in the Tevez being 'tired' thread some people were moaning about his supposed comments! It just irritated me as on the pitch he only ever seems to love playing for us!
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby Dubciteh » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:11 pm

legend.

Disappointed he will miss the next game, will be tought without him but AJ in and nutjob up top and we should beat hammers.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Did he push Mancio or was it just Mancio who pushed him?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:31 pm

What was this all about though?
I missed it completely so would be grateful if someone closer to the bench could fill in why Tevez had a go at Mancini.
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby mcfc/wire » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Got told he was laughing and joking with Silva and Veira on the bench a couple of mins after he got the shepards crook . So i wont read too much into his push n shove with Bobby .
mcfc/wire
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Tommy Caton

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:40 pm

mcfc/wire wrote:Got told he was laughing and joking with Silva and Veira on the bench a couple of mins after he got the shepards crook . So i wont read too much into his push n shove with Bobby .

Yes he was...he was chuckling to himself so theres fuckall to the story.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:15 pm

I love how all our players are fooling the media into thinking everyone at the club hates each other.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:26 pm

MaineRoadMemories wrote:Image

What was this all about though?
I missed it completely so would be grateful if someone closer to the bench could fill in why Tevez had a go at Mancini.

Well I was just some thousands miles far, in front of my big HD screen and just saw a big character losing his temper for a while because the boss decided to adjust the dedensive phase because of the senting off. Half a minutes later he was smiling on the bench with David.
Nothing than a proper fighting mood and attitude. You can be a great if You are keen to accept Your fate.
That's why there are so many Ireland but very very few Tevez or Tronaldos.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Fish111 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:12 pm

He didn't want to be subbed and seen his arse, happens all the time, Bobby Manc put him right and shoved him toward the bench. There is only ONE boss at City and thats the manager. Great management by Mancini.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby The Man In Blue » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:30 pm

no doubt tomorrow it will be "MANCINI V TEVEZ: MELTDOWN AT CITY"
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Lev Bronstein » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:37 pm

Sometimes the team is better when there's tension within the group - it's how it is. Maybe Carlitos is one of those who needs winding up? Maybe he's wound up all the time? Whatever, it's working for the moment.
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Slim » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:32 am

Mancini said in the post match when asked about it, "I wish every player was like Carlos".

Right attitude, right management and for the first time actually starting to feel like we have the right man in the job.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Wonderwall » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:48 am

getting a little bit fed up with his continual whinging, Mancini makes the decisions FFS. Grow up carlos.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Rae4685 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:26 am

Wonderwall wrote:

getting a little bit fed up with his continual whinging, Mancini makes the decisions FFS. Grow up carlos.

He pointed upturns as he was coming off moaning and I'm guessing that he wanted balotelli off before himself as balotelli had just given the ball away needlessly trying to skip past a player when an easy pass was on! Also probably wanted to stay on till the end knowing he's now banned for west ham game.
Rae4685
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Edin Dzeko

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:47 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Did he push Mancio or was it just Mancio who pushed him?

It was Bob who pushed him but it was more of a 'well played now sit the fuck down' type situation than the shite the press are reading into it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Blue2 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:57 am

Great player, but needs to show some respect to the manager. Not good for the team if he throws a wobbler because he got subbed. He may have been rght and Mario should probably have been the one to come off, but its not his decision. If he is not happy with it he should have told Bobby in private after the game. Things like this just give the media more ammo against us and they love it.
Blue2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Hanging
My favourite player is: Aguerooooooooooooooo

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum