Player ratings

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Player ratings

Postby blue wine » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:56 am

great team performance 8

Given: 6 didnt have much to do, but ok. still think his kicking is not very good.

Boateng: 6 good athlete, very young and still not the finished product. still needs to learn alot, like getting sucked to the ball. but solid performance

king kolo: 8 had really good game

les: 7 i'm not the biggest fan, but played well. and good going forward aswell. well done and keep it up

zab: 6 LOVE the guy

swp: 7.5 IMO the better performer from the two wingers. great to see him back. i do miss seeing him play.

vieira: 7 good to have a player like that in the squad. great first half, got closed down faster in the second half but still class

milner: 8 like les, not the biggest fan, but thats alot better from him. that was his second best performance

AJ: 7 started of bad, but as the game went on, got better and better... WHAT A GOAL!!!

JO: 7 i dont know why, but i have a soft spot for him. and world class pass to ade near the end.

Balo: 9 unbelievable how good this guy is. i watch him really closely last night..his movement is out of this world. and not once was he offside! and just turned 20.. this guy has the world at his feet
blue wine
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: swp

Re: Player ratings

Postby john@staustell » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:00 am

Milner was very good.

Zab was better than 6.

Jo was absolute shite. Soft spot or not.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Kladze » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:07 am

blue wine wrote:great team performance 8

hmmmmmmm
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby blues-clues » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:32 am

I thougth Vierra was good going forwards but a liability as a DM particularly second half he looked very leggy.
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

Postby john@staustell » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:50 am

blues-clues wrote:I thougth Vierra was good going forwards but a liability as a DM particularly second half he looked very leggy.

I often think we should try Vieira in that Yaya forward position, at least for half a game. He can unlock doors.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Dubaimancityfan » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:25 am

john@staustell wrote:
blues-clues wrote:I thougth Vierra was good going forwards but a liability as a DM particularly second half he looked very leggy.

I often think we should try Vieira in that Yaya forward position, at least for half a game. He can unlock doors.

good point.
Dubaimancityfan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Big Dave

Postby ant london » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:52 am

john@staustell wrote:

On the subject of Patrick.....I have seen several newspaper reports saying that Balotelli's second came from a blocked/mishit shot from Vieira....no fucking way was PV shooting, it was clear as day to me that he was just trying to put that ball across to Balo. Sure it got a little bobble off the defender but it ultimately went exactly where he wanted

Dicks
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:12 am

ant london wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

On the subject of Patrick.....I have seen several newspaper reports saying that Balotelli's second came from a blocked/mishit shot from Vieira....no fucking way was PV shooting, it was clear as day to me that he was just trying to put that ball across to Balo. Sure it got a little bobble off the defender but it ultimately went exactly where he wanted

Dicks

You are kidding I hope?
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby brite blu sky » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:01 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
ant london wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Dicks

You are kidding I hope?

I saw it the way ant saw it.. there was no way at all Vieira was trying a shot there.

in fact if there really is a serious dispute about it i will write to Patrick and fucling ask him!
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby paulmclaren » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:23 am

john@staustell wrote:Milner was very good.

Zab was better than 6.

Jo was absolute shite. Soft spot or not.

Don't agree there at all.
I thought jo was one of out better players.
I'd have him infront of ade atm.
paulmclaren
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city f.c
My favourite player is: Carlos Tevez

Postby paulmclaren » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:23 am

john@staustell wrote:

Same here, every morning in fact.
paulmclaren
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city f.c
My favourite player is: Carlos Tevez

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:50 pm

Alan - 9.9 loses 0.1 pts because he didn't start.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:37 pm

brite blu sky wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
ant london wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Dicks

You are kidding I hope?

I saw it the way ant saw it.. there was no way at all Vieira was trying a shot there.

Good idea, you do that.Heck of a swing at the ball if it was just a short pass tho :)

in fact if there really is a serious dispute about it i will write to Patrick and fucling ask him!
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Return to The Maine Football forum