AJ

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: AJ

Postby Lees Alter Ego » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:39 am

I think the biggest problem is his decision making. He did a great piece of skill on the left in the second half got in to a great position to cut it across but decided to hammer it at goal from a ridiculous angle and blaze it over. My seat is near the dug out and Mancini was going mad at him all night not only for the quality of balls he put into the box but also some of his decisions. That said, hes young, outstandingly talented and can easily correct this part of his game. As Carl said, the positives outweigh the negatives. A great asset to have and and absolute bargain as well.
Lees Alter Ego
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Wooders » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:14 am

pretty anonamous until later in the 2nd half - did he go for a shit or something? Seemed to play a LOT better after he went down the tunnel for reasons unknown...
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Mase » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:16 pm

I think it will be in the papers that he 'ran off during the match for a pint and cig, then came back on the pitch.'
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby brite blu sky » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:45 pm

He defo compares with some top players and i agree with the comments that Bob will do a good job on getting him to the next level. There is a lot of press saying that Mancini is fucling him up, but tbh the evidence is that Bob took him down a peg or two for his own good and so he could see what he needed to do. I take the dip in form as AJ having to concentrate on other things during the game and if that takes the whole season to sort out it doesn't matter as the benefits could be one class act for years to come.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum