Jo

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Jo

Postby saulman » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Really fucked me off last night with his gay little play acting. I always defend Jo because I reckon he's a better player than most reckon on here and I thought he had a decent game last night. That pole-axing, crying on the floor shit can fook right off though, IMO.
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby steveo_88 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:51 pm

I think there is a legitimate reason that Jo keeps being overlooked by his team mates when he's in a position for a tap in, because most of the time he puts it everywhere but the back of the net. He is simply not good enough. At the end of the game he did some nice passes and controlled the ball well on his chest a couple of times but that was when we were 3-0 to the good. When it was 0-0 or 1-0 and the game was still in the balance he just isn't productive enough. IMO I would never play him against an English side at any football league level, I'd rather field Guidetti or Harry Bunn!
South Stand Blue

steveo_88
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Jesus Navas
My favourite player is: Eyal Berkovic

Postby Blue Blood » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:02 pm

dazby wrote:I thought he had a good solid game and I want to see more.

Never thought I'd type that.

Agree completely.

Jo is actually looking pretty good....

I'm going to go lay down...
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:09 pm

Blue Blood wrote:
dazby wrote:I thought he had a good solid game and I want to see more.

Never thought I'd type that.

Agree completely.

Jo is actually looking pretty good....

I'm going to go lay down...

I agree completely. He played a good part in the performance as he did v Fulham & he did plenty of running, often playing like a midfield player & even getting in a sliding tackle. Rarely lost the ball. He was a bit late getting into the 6 yard box sometimes but he was also available for tap-ins on several occasions & ignored. The diving business has to go though; it only helps the opposition.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby zuricity » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:31 am

There's never been too much wrong with Jo. He wasn't given a fair chance under Hughes and he's not underperforming for Mancini.

I think he can be good for us. Now if those selfish twats for strikers ( Teves, Johnson and Ballotelli-- you know who you are :-)) )
could actually pass to him instead of ignoring him, we might be able to sell him on for some good money.

Although we have worse players pulling bigger bucks.

Ok I'll get my coat.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum