Graham Taylor

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Graham Taylor

Postby The Man In Blue » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:20 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
guv111 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
guv111 wrote:There should be a "like" feature on here, as on newspaper message boards. Enjoying some witty comments, such as carl_feedthegoat's .

No, really. Damn. I can't even be complimentary without it looking sarcastic.

Have you just been released mate?..its been a while since your last appearance.

Nice to see an attack at dawn from you though...well in.

"Have you just been released mate?..its been a while since your last appearance."

Yes. About two days. I must contribute more often to keep menatlists like you happy. How about every half hour? I see you are 45 and have such a great life that you have made 8831 posts, at an average of five per day over a five year period. Would you like me to be like you? You know, not having a life...

Bluntly speaking...yes you cunt....if there were more people like me then the world would be rid of cunts like Graham fucking Taylor.

Innit, these uni cunts are taking over. I vote more uneducated, knuckle dragging opinions like Graham Taylor's.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby john68 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:43 am

Guv,
Are you seriously trying to qualify that it's ok for Taylor to make basic mistakes because he's 60? I find that quite ridiculous. I also find it quite ageist and insulting to people who like me are 60 or over. Do not believe that senilty is compulsory on your 60th birthday.
Trust me, if Taylor makes such basic mistakes as calling us by another name, it is not because he's 60, it's because he's being inept in the job he's paid for.
As for his record, you do seem to forget that Taylor may have made it become England manager but he wasn't very good at it.

You seem suprised that someone who forgets which team he is commenting on (City) gets criticised on a public forum dedicated to discussing all things City. I would expect he would be.

Why do you consider that someone who spends a lot of time discussing City on a cyber forum, needs to get a life? Surely each person has the right to choose how they spend their free time. If people are happy to interact on here with other like minded people, don't you think it is a tad arrogant of you to consider your choices to be superior to their's.

Genuine questions.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby john68 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:53 am

Guv,
Are you seriously trying to qualify that it's ok for Taylor to make basic mistakes because he's 60? I find that quite ridiculous. I also find it quite ageist and insulting to people who like me are 60 or over. Do not believe that senilty is compulsory on your 60th birthday.
Trust me, if Taylor makes such basic mistakes as calling us by another name, it is not because he's 60, it's because he's being inept in the job he's paid for.
As for his record, you do seem to forget that Taylor may have made it become England manager but he wasn't very good at it.

You seem suprised that someone who forgets which team he is commenting on (City) gets criticised on a public forum dedicated to discussing all things City. I would expect he would be.

Why do you consider that someone who spends a lot of time discussing City on a cyber forum, needs to get a life? Surely each person has the right to choose how they spend their free time. If people are happy to interact on here with other like minded people, don't you think it is a tad arrogant of you to consider your choices to be superior to their's.

Genuine questions.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68

Postby Slim » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:53 am

john68 wrote:Guv,

Genuine questions.

ROFL, senility is not compulsory, then he posts the same thing twice.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john68 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:03 am

Of all the people in all the World...shit, it just had to be you Slim...:-)

Is that Karmic or what...hahaha.
john68

Postby shawzy » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:18 am

PMSL at the double post comment.

Guv ya wide of the mark when it comes to Carl...He lives and works abroad like alot of fellow blues on here..Infact its prob the only way he can have some decent banter with city fans back in the uk.
Oh and come on.Your surely on a windup when it comes to Graham Taylor :-)
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby The Man In Blue » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:23 am

Slim wrote:

Genuine questions.

Epic fail, priceless.
The Man In Blue

Postby The Man In Blue » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:25 am

shawzy wrote:Guv ya wide of the mark when it comes to Carl..

I thought he had him bang to rights tbf.
The Man In Blue

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:34 am

The Man In Blue wrote:
shawzy wrote:Guv ya wide of the mark when it comes to Carl..

I thought he had him bang to rights tbf.

Well you being a fucking embryo would do.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:46 am

Taylor was a fucking long ball troglodyte manager with Villa, a fucking national embarrassment with England & is a fucking ill informed, cliche ridden bag of shite as a commentator. It's not surprising he called us Utd, as he is a dick.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:49 am

Ted Hughes wrote:Taylor was a fucking long ball troglodyte manager with Villa, a fucking national embarrassment with England & is a fucking ill informed, cliche ridden bag of shite as a commentator. It's not surprising he called us Utd, as he is a dick.

And a fucking Turnip.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:35 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Taylor was a fucking long ball troglodyte manager with Villa, a fucking national embarrassment with England & is a fucking ill informed, cliche ridden bag of shite as a commentator. It's not surprising he called us Utd, as he is a dick.

And a fucking Turnip.

Dick Turnip? Dyslexic highwayman.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Kladze » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:40 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

And a fucking Turnip.

Nah, that was Dick Pitrun
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby craigmcfc » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:46 am

I see a free transfer to the Classics section before long
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby bluej » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:04 am

Slim wrote:

Genuine questions.

Haha brilliant.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Rae4685 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:19 am

guv111 wrote:
Burt wrote:As I said earlier. I'd rather folk that are being VERY well paid as commentators, would do their job in revising what teams and players are playing so that they communicate the correct names. A small amount of preparation to do isn't it? If they are incapable of doing this simple task then I am absolutely certain that there are MANY more folk in the media that are able to accomplish these simple tasks. A horse race commentator has to memorise the names, trainers, jockeys and colours worn for dozens of runners EVERY day and they get paid only a fraction of the likes of Graham Taylor. If they make a mistake then they are quite rightly castigated so why should he get away with utter incompetance mate?

Good post.

WOW! what was the point in that post??? Surely you could of been doing something awesomely epic as opposed to wasting your incredible life posting message after message on an online football forum! You also have a stupid face
Rae4685
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Edin Dzeko

Postby Fish111 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:24 am

He proper wound me up last night, referring to us as the scum TWICE within the first five minutes of the game.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby Mase » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:29 am

Bingo Lewis wrote:
guv111 wrote:Some of you people, and those on Bluemoon in a similar thread, make me sick. You seem to live in a City Wonderland where anything even vaguely anti-City is deserving of a death sentence. Fucking grow up, and understand that not everything in the football world revolves around Manchester City. A 60 year-old, who was so good with ordinary players that he got the England job, is allowed to accidentally call us *United" because he doesn't fucking CARE that it might annoy some inbred twat from Ancoats. Be happy that we won 3-0 playing at 50%, and stop getting angry that someone accidentally called us United and suggested that some lazy player might have dived.
not that i give a fuck, but you've just made yourself look a right cunt. Well in.

Was just about to put the same thing.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Wooders » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:04 am

not bothered in the slightest about him calling us UTD

just that he is utter, utter shit as a commentator - it was like listening to some boring old twat in the pub - very irritating - I am sure he was whislting at one point as well. Dozy cunt.
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby brite blu sky » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:19 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

And a fucking Turnip.

pmsl - class!
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum