Graham Taylor

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Graham Taylor

Postby guv111 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
guv111 wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:
guv111 wrote:Some of you people, and those on Bluemoon in a similar thread, make me sick. You seem to live in a City Wonderland where anything even vaguely anti-City is deserving of a death sentence. Fucking grow up, and understand that not everything in the football world revolves around Manchester City. A 60 year-old, who was so good with ordinary players that he got the England job, is allowed to accidentally call us *United" because he doesn't fucking CARE that it might annoy some inbred twat from Ancoats. Be happy that we won 3-0 playing at 50%, and stop getting angry that someone accidentally called us United and suggested that some lazy player might have dived.
not that i give a fuck, but you've just made yourself look a right cunt. Well in.

Tsk. I'm really concerned of looking a cunt by you. You and your ridiculous avatar, and ridiculous opinions.
very intelligent retort. Do you go to oxford? Please continue slagging off certain areas in manchester without giving thought if somebody on here may be offended. Sure everyone will love you for that. Guv for pm!

I do go to Oxford, occasionally - and Cambridge. Also Hull, Durham, Nottingham, Sheffield and other university cities. I've already apologised about Ancoats. Now, what do you think of Graham Taylor? Cunt, or just someone who accidentally called City United?
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Slim » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:59 pm

guv111 wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:
guv111 wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:
guv111 wrote:Some of you people, and those on Bluemoon in a similar thread, make me sick. You seem to live in a City Wonderland where anything even vaguely anti-City is deserving of a death sentence. Fucking grow up, and understand that not everything in the football world revolves around Manchester City. A 60 year-old, who was so good with ordinary players that he got the England job, is allowed to accidentally call us *United" because he doesn't fucking CARE that it might annoy some inbred twat from Ancoats. Be happy that we won 3-0 playing at 50%, and stop getting angry that someone accidentally called us United and suggested that some lazy player might have dived.
not that i give a fuck, but you've just made yourself look a right cunt. Well in.

Tsk. I'm really concerned of looking a cunt by you. You and your ridiculous avatar, and ridiculous opinions.
very intelligent retort. Do you go to oxford? Please continue slagging off certain areas in manchester without giving thought if somebody on here may be offended. Sure everyone will love you for that. Guv for pm!

I do go to Oxford, occasionally - and Cambridge. Also Hull, Durham, Nottingham, Sheffield and other university cities. I've already apologised about Ancoats. Now, what do you think of Graham Taylor? Cunt, or just someone who accidentally called City United?

That's one hell of a bus route, you should see if you can't get something more local.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:01 pm

To be honest... I'm sick of commentators getting mixed up with us and the scum....it would make things so much easier if they referred to the scum as scum.....there you go ...Manchester City.....and Scum...its impossible to confuse either team then.

Problem solved.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby guv111 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:01 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:
guv111 wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:

Obviously from Wilmslow with that attitude..either that or Chelsea

Wilmslow? Those scum?

Oops.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby guv111 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:06 pm

There should be a "like" feature on here, as on newspaper message boards. Enjoying some witty comments, such as carl_feedthegoat's .

No, really. Damn. I can't even be complimentary without it looking sarcastic.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 pm

guv111 wrote:There should be a "like" feature on here, as on newspaper message boards. Enjoying some witty comments, such as carl_feedthegoat's .

Have you just been released mate?..its been a while since your last appearance.

Nice to see an attack at dawn from you though...well in.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Burt » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:10 pm

guv111 wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:
guv111 wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:

As I said earlier. I'd rather folk that are being VERY well paid as commentators, would do their job in revising what teams and players are playing so that they communicate the correct names. A small amount of preparation to do isn't it? If they are incapable of doing this simple task then I am absolutely certain that there are MANY more folk in the media that are able to accomplish these simple tasks. A horse race commentator has to memorise the names, trainers, jockeys and colours worn for dozens of runners EVERY day and they get paid only a fraction of the likes of Graham Taylor. If they make a mistake then they are quite rightly castigated so why should he get away with utter incompetance mate?
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby ian494 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:22 pm

What annoys me more about him, is when commentating on the scum games, he calls them Manchester. That is more disrespectful than calling us by the wrong name, that is just senile

Fucking Manchester!! They arent even from the city you pleb.
ian494
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby Blue Toy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:25 pm

The funny thing is, it would probably piss me off even MORE if he called the Rags City.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby guv111 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:25 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
guv111 wrote:There should be a "like" feature on here, as on newspaper message boards. Enjoying some witty comments, such as carl_feedthegoat's .

"Have you just been released mate?..its been a while since your last appearance."

Yes. About two days. I must contribute more often to keep menatlists like you happy. How about every half hour? I see you are 45 and have such a great life that you have made 8831 posts, at an average of five per day over a five year period. Would you like me to be like you? You know, not having a life...
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:27 pm

guv111 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

"Have you just been released mate?..its been a while since your last appearance."

Yes. About two days. I must contribute more often to keep menatlists like you happy. How about every half hour? I see you are 45 and have such a great life that you have made 8831 posts, at an average of five per day over a five year period. Would you like me to be like you? You know, not having a life...

Bluntly speaking...yes you cunt....if there were more people like me then the world would be rid of cunts like Graham fucking Taylor.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Burt » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:30 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
guv111 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Bluntly speaking...yes you cunt....if there were more people like me then the world would be rid of cunts like Graham fucking Taylor.

As the late Arfur Mullard once said..............."Yuss My Dear".
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby guv111 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:40 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
guv111 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Or maybe there would just be more people talking shite with an internet connection?

Personally, I'd rather have a drink with Graham Taylor than you. He'd be able to tell me about thirty years of football at the highest level, whereas you'd be able to tell me how many years you spent on the internet doing fuck all. As usual.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:50 pm

guv111 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
guv111 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Or maybe there would just be more people talking shite with an internet connection?

Personally, I'd rather have a drink with Graham Taylor than you. He'd be able to tell me about thirty years of football at the highest level, whereas you'd be able to tell me how many years you spent on the internet doing fuck all. As usual.

Who fucking offered you cunt?.....Id rather do a handstand and have a shit than spend time with a cunt like you who supports another mixed up cunt who confuses us with the scum..............

Go fuck yourself.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby guv111 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:59 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Who fucking offered you cunt?.....Id rather do a handstand and have a shit than spend time with a cunt like you who supports another mixed up cunt who confuses us with the scum..............

Go fuck yourself.

Is your brain still alive? Hmm... just testing...

No.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby gillie » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:02 am

As I said earlier. I'd rather folk that are being VERY well paid as commentators, would do their job in revising what teams and players are playing so that they communicate the correct names. A small amount of preparation to do isn't it? If they are incapable of doing this simple task then I am absolutely certain that there are MANY more folk in the media that are able to accomplish these simple tasks. A horse race commentator has to memorise the names, trainers, jockeys and colours worn for dozens of runners EVERY day and they get paid only a fraction of the likes of Graham Taylor. If they make a mistake then they are quite rightly castigated so why should he get away with utter incompetance mate?You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tankBurt
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Private messageE-mail Burt

Imo Burt has it spot on.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby guv111 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:02 am

Burt wrote:As I said earlier. I'd rather folk that are being VERY well paid as commentators, would do their job in revising what teams and players are playing so that they communicate the correct names. A small amount of preparation to do isn't it? If they are incapable of doing this simple task then I am absolutely certain that there are MANY more folk in the media that are able to accomplish these simple tasks. A horse race commentator has to memorise the names, trainers, jockeys and colours worn for dozens of runners EVERY day and they get paid only a fraction of the likes of Graham Taylor. If they make a mistake then they are quite rightly castigated so why should he get away with utter incompetance mate?

Good post.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:02 am

guv111 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Go fuck yourself.

No.

Cyber space.

Hilarious.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Goataldo » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:07 am

guv111 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Go fuck yourself.

No.

To be fair to carl; "I'd rather do a handstand and have a shit" nearly made me spit beer out of my nose laughing. And to post on a website you frequent at an average of five posts a day is quite easy to do whilst maintaining a normal life. So is hating Graham Taylor probably. Not that I'm saying carl has a normal life! I wouldn't know.
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby Rae4685 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:08 am

guv111 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
guv111 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Are you Graham Taylors dirty little secret? Are you pissed at the thought of us slagging off the daddy that you never really had as Mummy told you that your new daddy loves you lots and well..... "the past is just that son, the past"

Rae4685
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: Edin Dzeko

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum