Graham Taylor

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Graham Taylor

Postby Rae4685 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:11 pm

Am I imagining it or did that stupid twat just call us By the scums name??? He just nearly did it again! CUNT
Rae4685
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Edin Dzeko

Re: Graham Taylor

Postby Sister of fu » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Rae4685 wrote:Am I imagining it or did that stupid twat just call us By the scums name??? He just nearly did it again! CUNT

Yes he did....cunt
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby ant london » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 pm

I'd like him to die.....him and Pleat....in a car crash, yes please God
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Patrick » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:23 pm

He is fuclin inept, even more so as a commentator, makes John 1268 seem young
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby Patrick » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:25 pm

"Gives me the impression he will score from difficult chances and miss the easy chances"

Fuck off you senile cunt
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:26 pm

I like him
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby blackburnblue » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:42 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:I like him

ARE U MRS TAYLOR IN DISGUISE?
blackburnblue
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Slim » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:54 pm

blackburnblue wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:I like him

ARE U MRS TAYLOR IN DISGUISE?

Nahhh, she doesn't like him either.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby gaudy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:05 pm

serious at the 180's tho
gaudy
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby Chinners » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Like us, Taylor has got alot better with his remarks about us and the game in general tbf
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby guv111 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Some of you people, and those on Bluemoon in a similar thread, make me sick. You seem to live in a City Wonderland where anything even vaguely anti-City is deserving of a death sentence. Fucking grow up, and understand that not everything in the football world revolves around Manchester City. A 60 year-old, who was so good with ordinary players that he got the England job, is allowed to accidentally call us *United" because he doesn't fucking CARE that it might annoy some inbred twat from Ancoats. Be happy that we won 3-0 playing at 50%, and stop getting angry that someone accidentally called us United and suggested that some lazy player might have dived.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby bluej » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:24 pm

guv111 wrote:Some of you people, and those on Bluemoon in a similar thread, make me sick. You seem to live in a City Wonderland where anything even vaguely anti-City is deserving of a death sentence. Fucking grow up, and understand that not everything in the football world revolves around Manchester City. A 60 year-old, who was so good with ordinary players that he got the England job, is allowed to accidentally call us *United" because he doesn't fucking CARE that it might annoy some inbred twat from Ancoats. Be happy that we won 3-0 playing at 50%, and stop getting angry that someone accidentally called us United and suggested that some lazy player might have dived.

Whilst I agree that a lot of people over react to the media, the guy is getting paid to commentate and should be able to get a simple thing like the team names correct. He almost did it twice ffs.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Bingo Lewis » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:34 pm

guv111 wrote:Some of you people, and those on Bluemoon in a similar thread, make me sick. You seem to live in a City Wonderland where anything even vaguely anti-City is deserving of a death sentence. Fucking grow up, and understand that not everything in the football world revolves around Manchester City. A 60 year-old, who was so good with ordinary players that he got the England job, is allowed to accidentally call us *United" because he doesn't fucking CARE that it might annoy some inbred twat from Ancoats. Be happy that we won 3-0 playing at 50%, and stop getting angry that someone accidentally called us United and suggested that some lazy player might have dived.
not that i give a fuck, but you've just made yourself look a right cunt. Well in.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Burt » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:39 pm

bluej wrote:

Whilst I agree that a lot of people over react to the media, the guy is getting paid to commentate and should be able to get a simple thing like the team names correct. He almost did it twice ffs.

Exactly and he's done it numerous times previously when he's commentated on our games. I don't mind the guy to be honest but the fact that folk like him cannot simply study players and teams names prior to going on air is a disgrace. If they are unable to do the job that they are VERY well paid for then get someone else in.
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby guv111 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:40 pm

bluej wrote:

So what? I actually like a lot of your posts, but we have to step back occasionally. Taylor means nothing to me, yet I understand what he has achieved in the game. There are people out there like James Lawton (The Independent) and regulars on MoTD who constantly berate City for the hell of it. Week after week they slam City, and some like Lee Dixon even claim to be fans! (again, see The Independent). Graham Taylor is 65-66 years old and is doing his best on a second rate TV channel. I think we can cut him some slack.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Blue Toy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:40 pm

guv111 wrote:Some of you people, and those on Bluemoon in a similar thread, make me sick. You seem to live in a City Wonderland where anything even vaguely anti-City is deserving of a death sentence. Fucking grow up, and understand that not everything in the football world revolves around Manchester City. A 60 year-old, who was so good with ordinary players that he got the England job, is allowed to accidentally call us *United" because he doesn't fucking CARE that it might annoy some [highlight]inbred twat from Ancoats.[/highlight] Be happy that we won 3-0 playing at 50%, and stop getting angry that someone accidentally called us United and suggested that some lazy player might have dived.

Your post, although I disagree with its contents, was pretty well thought out and structured up to that point, at which you completely let yourself down and talked like a Rag.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby guv111 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:42 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
not that i give a fuck, but you've just made yourself look a right cunt. Well in.

Tsk. I'm really concerned of looking a cunt by you. You and your ridiculous avatar, and ridiculous opinions.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby guv111 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Blue Toy wrote:
guv111 wrote:Some of you people, and those on Bluemoon in a similar thread, make me sick. You seem to live in a City Wonderland where anything even vaguely anti-City is deserving of a death sentence. Fucking grow up, and understand that not everything in the football world revolves around Manchester City. A 60 year-old, who was so good with ordinary players that he got the England job, is allowed to accidentally call us *United" because he doesn't fucking CARE that it might annoy some [highlight]inbred twat from Ancoats.[/highlight] Be happy that we won 3-0 playing at 50%, and stop getting angry that someone accidentally called us United and suggested that some lazy player might have dived.

Your post, although I disagree with its contents, was pretty well thought out and structured up to that point, at which you completely let yourself down and talked like a Rag.

Sorry, and I agree. That was pretty twat-ish of me. I take back the Ancoats jibe.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Bingo Lewis » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:46 pm

guv111 wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:

Tsk. I'm really concerned of looking a cunt by you. You and your ridiculous avatar, and ridiculous opinions.
very intelligent retort. Do you go to oxford? Please continue slagging off certain areas in manchester without giving thought if somebody on here may be offended. Sure everyone will love you for that. Guv for pm!
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Beeks » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
guv111 wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:

very intelligent retort. Do you go to oxford? Please continue slagging off certain areas in manchester without giving thought if somebody on here may be offended. Sure everyone will love you for that. Guv for pm!

Obviously from Wilmslow with that attitude..either that or Chelsea
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum