Lost Seasoncard

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Lost Seasoncard

Postby Lee_Kinda » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:47 am

Go on guys....whats the process?

I have lost my seasoncard and obviosly need to go the game tonight and on saturday.
Lee_Kinda
De Jong's Tackle

Re: Lost Seasoncard

Postby Scatman » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:50 am

phone the ticket office. They will put a block on the old card and issue you with a new one, which you will either collect tonight if there is enough time for them to make it, or at a later date. In the meantime you will just be given a paper ticket or a match card. They will of course charge you for the new seasoncard.
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby 9secondlegend » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:50 am

your fucked.
citys policy is to re issue a new season card but at the price of the remaining games and this takes up to 28 days to be sorted.
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Lees Alter Ego » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:54 am

9secondlegend wrote:your fucked.
citys policy is to re issue a new season card but at the price of the remaining games and this takes up to 28 days to be sorted.

That is surely a wum post?

Im sure I read somewhere it was a £20 charge for the new card? Dont quote me on that now (cue the funny bastard to hit quote)
Lees Alter Ego
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby King Kev » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:59 am

9secondlegend wrote:your fucked.

Ha ha, you fucler!
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby 9secondlegend » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:18 am

;0)
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Lee_Kinda » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:36 am

WOW! That was easy - rang customer service, she said it will be in collections in about 3 hours time or I can pick it up before the match if I want. No replacement tickets nothing, just a brand new card like the old one

AND - all free of charge!

Obviosly I will report back if there are any problems tonight, but if not - that was really easy. Well done City!
Lee_Kinda
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Lees Alter Ego » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:38 am

Lee_Kinda wrote:WOW! That was easy - rang customer service, she said it will be in collections in about 3 hours time or I can pick it up before the match if I want. No replacement tickets nothing, just a brand new card like the old one

Obviosly I will report back if there are any problems tonight, but if not - that was really easy. Well done City!

Superb that. This is where this electronic ticketing really does come in to its own. If you had lost a paper version a few years back then 9secondlegend would have been spot on with the line "your fucked"
Lees Alter Ego
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Sister of fu » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:09 pm

Lee_Kinda wrote:WOW! That was easy - rang customer service, she said it will be in collections in about 3 hours time or I can pick it up before the match if I want. No replacement tickets nothing, just a brand new card like the old one

Your a mong!!! Lesson learned, do not attend ladies morning prior to football match!!!
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:14 pm

Sister of fu wrote:

Your a mong!!! Lesson learned, do not attend ladies morning prior to football match!!!

He doesnt have a choice on that front.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby saulman » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Free of charge? They used to charge a fiver or tenner, I'm sure.

Good news.
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:44 pm

have you checked the couch first? no need to hustle out early for nothing. it's in there...

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Lee_Kinda » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:08 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

have you checked the couch first? no need to hustle out early for nothing. it's in there...

cheers

Ha ye - need to put the bastard sofa back together later.
Lee_Kinda
De Jong's Tackle

Return to The Maine Football forum