MLS Promo

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

MLS Promo

Postby CuteMancs » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:51 pm

I am not a big fan of the MLS, but I think the campaign to promote the Vancouver Whitecaps in their first season in the league (next year), is pretty slick. I really love the way they are promoting season ticket sales, both with the videos, and their site itself. Check this out:

http://vancouvermls2011.com/tickets

I know they have deliver on the pitch etc. etc. and they are lucky to be starting their MLS adventure in a newly revamped stadium, but so far I give them full marks for effort :)

http://vantv.neulion.com/mlsvp/console.jsp?catid=1981&id=10666

Sorry, this vid is not on Youtube yet

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: MLS Promo

Postby halnone » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Hopefully Vancouver can produce something on the pitch. I don't want them to become another Toronto where they don't ever win anything, or even qualify for the playoffs.
halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Dameerto » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:20 pm

I've got family near Vancouver, I hope they do well.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby ryanmjo » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:49 pm

MLS has something really nice in the Northwest with Seattle, Portland, and Vancouver.
ryanmjo
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:04 am

Watching the Galaxy play Newcastle here last night in a friendly, the commontary reminded me why Americans shouldn't play football.

I'm paraphrasing as my meory sucks but here was the line.......

"The Galaxy were unlucky to be knocked out of the MLS cup in the western conference finals. Many expected them to make the grand final after they won the supporters shield for being 1st past the post"
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Return to The Maine Football forum