Jose's Way To Glory

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Jose's Way To Glory

Postby CitizenYank » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Reminds of the scandal going in Pac-10 American Football surrounding players who fake injuries to delay the game clock. Pathetic!! Just worry about your game. Dickheads.
Never touch the clowns. Let the clowns touch you!
CitizenYank
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City, P Timbers

Postby saulman » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:08 pm

CitizenYank wrote:Reminds of the scandal going in Pac-10 American Football surrounding players who fake injuries to delay the game clock. Pathetic!! Just worry about your game. Dickheads.

You Americans and your crazy games.......................
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Dameerto » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:12 pm

saulman wrote:
CitizenYank wrote:Reminds of the scandal going in Pac-10 American Football surrounding players who fake injuries to delay the game clock. Pathetic!! Just worry about your game. Dickheads.

You Americans and your crazy games.......................

'Bloodgate' was quite recent, not just the Yanks to be fair. (Though their actual ball games are pretty crazy, particularly the 'World' games that are actually national games)
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby The Goose » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:45 pm

david yearsley wrote:
The Goose wrote:I don't see what all the fuss is about. I actually think the accumulation of yellow cards leading to a suspension is a shit rule in the first place. Fine if you get two in a game and get sent off. But yellow cards in different matches leading to a suspension in a tournament like the CL is a bit of a joke IMO. They should be wiped at the end of the group stages at the very least.

Can't believe the number of people who think it's bringing the game into disrepute or cheating. The kangaroo court looking into this will eventually do fuck all because they know they can't prove it. Mou will smile that enigmatic smile and lead his team to a European and domestic double.

This is to do with one enigmatic person who thinks he is bigger than the game itself - a man with an ego the size of Africa - not bringing the game into disrepute ?- you´re avin a laugh - I suppose you would tell your kids to behave like that on a football pitch eh?
Madridista by any chance?

Outdated way of thinking. Mou is a winner as his record shows. He learned from Big Mal. Another manager who had an ego "the size of Africa".
The Goose
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum