Ade again?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Ade again?

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:45 am

Not noticed this anywhere.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 26,00.html

IFthese are genuine quotes & not Juve shit stirring somehow, then it explains Kolo's comments & imo it should be the last straw.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Re: Ade again?

Postby Beeks » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:47 am

Ta-Ra Ade...it's been emotional
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:52 am

It say's that City have agreed a loan deal for him, no real last straw to break Ted.

I wonder though, would we let Ade go without a replacement coming in, especially considering Juve were a possible match for Dzeko?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby ant london » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:53 am

would not surprise me one bit if we had agreed such a deal now with Juve

Seems obvious that we'd have a vested interest in doing so to:

a) unload an unhappy and clearly unfancied player in Adebayor and
b) have some leverage over them to ensure they make no complicating rival move for Dzeko

Shame as I really like Adebayor when his head is right but, if I'm honest, I don't think we have remotely seen the player we original got since he got banned post Arsenal and then the ACN shooting incidents
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Chinners » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:56 am

Juve will need to shift someone out then as they've used up all their non EU/over 21 places ... more bollox imo
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby brite blu sky » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:58 am

From the 2010 Transfer thread
n truth we dont have to worry too much about Adebayor, as RSC is nailed on to leave we can get someone anyway that in effect is a replacement for Ade, and then let Ade stew or do what he wants. I can see him ending up at Fenerbache at this rate.

The only problem with not getting shut of Adebayor is the place he holds in the 25 for the Europa League, RSC isnt listed, but i dont know if we can re-jig that list at some point.. anyone know?

Seems we can re-submit the list anyway.

So if RSC and Ade are gone (even if Ade is on loan) we still have slots for new players.

I dont think this is bullshit any more and Ade will be out. And as he serves for little purpose anyway i dont think there is too much pressure on us to land the 'guarenteed success' striker, although it would be nice.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Chinners wrote:Juve will need to shift someone out then as they've used up all their non EU/over 21 places ... more bollox imo

They got Klasnic......Krajnic.......Kranjkar.......errrrr, some bloke in the last window, but doesn't Ade have an EU passport/licence, or something like that?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby brite blu sky » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:01 pm

Will be interesting to see if Doug has doug up any inside info on this at training.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:01 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:It say's that City have agreed a loan deal for him, no real last straw to break Ted.

I wonder though, would we let Ade go without a replacement coming in, especially considering Juve were a possible match for Dzeko?

As Chinners says, he can't go to Juve as things stand, Krasic has the non EU slot in their squad. It could be that his agent has told him it's happening & it's not. Ideally he'd be swapped for Krasic who is miles better than any of our wide players (but cheating twat). Can't see that either though.

Could be made up by Juve to unsettle us, they've got previous, but it does seem like the kind of thing Ade would say.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:04 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:It say's that City have agreed a loan deal for him, no real last straw to break Ted.

As Chinners says, he can't go to Juve as things stand, Krasic has the non EU slot in their squad. It could be that his agent has told him it's happening & it's not. Ideally he'd be swapped for Krasic who is miles better than any of our wide players (but cheating twat). Can't see that either though.

Could be made up by Juve to unsettle us, they've got previous, but it does seem like the kind of thing Ade would say.

See above but 1 post mate, I'm not sure?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beeks » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:06 pm

To be honest I don't think Ade has ever thought he has been part of it here...remember the talk of him touting himself just before he signed...his insistence in taunting the Arsenal fans rather than celebrating a City goal...I've never really been able to take to the lad...and although he shows flashes of brilliance he's just lazy at the end of the day...reminds me of Kanu...remember him at Arsenal? Now at Portsmouth I think
Last edited by Beeks on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Do people really blame Ade for wanting out?

If you were given a quota/budget/KPI or whatever at work and hit it + then got sacked hoe would you feel?
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:20 pm

The club nearly got Dzeko in the summer so I think they'll be back in for him in January paving the way for Adebayor to leave.

I wish the club would handle transfers and players they want replacing better.

Rather than telling them they are no longer required weeks or months before the window opens it would make more sense to keep everyone happy thinking they are part of the squad and then tell them in January that they are no longer required.

At least from August-January or from February-May you'd get some motivation from them and some decent performances.
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

I've never heard owt about Ade having an EU passport but I suppose it's possible.

I can understand his frustration & wanting to leave as he's not been rewarded when putting in a good performance & could be behind two more strikers in Feb. It doesn't mean he has to talk about it during the season though. If he's having a moan in July before leaving I don't care but he's in our squad mid season atm & should shut his fucking trap.

(Why the fuck do I keep calling Klasnic Krasic? Who the fuck is Krasic? Must be good)

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:34 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:

I reckon the most probable is him being a part makeweight to Volksburg for Dzeko.
Ade + maybe Croque + some additional money could actually tempt even the financially powerful Volkswagen backed Club.
Just a thought, no clue to support my guess, though.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:38 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

I've never heard owt about Ade having an EU passport but I suppose it's possible.

I can understand his frustration & wanting to leave as he's not been rewarded when putting in a good performance & could be behind two more strikers in Feb. It doesn't mean he has to talk about it during the season though. If he's having a moan in July before leaving I don't care but he's in our squad mid season atm & should shut his fucking trap.

(Why the fuck do I keep calling Klasnic Krasic? Who the fuck is Krasic? Must be good)

Ha ha ha, that was my thing. Just checked and he joined Arsenal on 13 Jan 2006, and I'm pretty sure under our rules that if you have resided in the UK for 5 years you can apply for joint/citizenship. He was also in France prior to that since 2009 so may be able to apply for EU Citizenship, or could already hold the ticket.

I don't know, just thinking out-loud and if these are real quotes, then there is a good chance it's already sorted. Either way, I can't see him being here after the New Year.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:42 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

I reckon the most probable is him being a part makeweight to Volksburg for Dzeko.
Ade + maybe Croque + some additional money could actually tempt even the financially powerful Volkswagen backed Club.

I would have thought that's a fair guess & is more likely than Juve but I'm not sure Wolfsburg could afford his wages so perhaps it would have to be a loan deal. Ade would be pretty much unstoppable in Germany I think. The Juve link has been around for a while though. Whatever happens it's looking unlikely we'll see him in a City shirt come February.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Ha ha ha, that was my thing. Just checked and he joined Arsenal on 13 Jan 2006, and I'm pretty sure under our rules that if you have resided in the UK for 5 years you can apply for joint/citizenship. He was also in France prior to that since 2009 so may be able to apply for EU Citizenship, or could already hold the ticket.

I don't know, just thinking out-loud and if these are real quotes, then there is a good chance it's already sorted. Either way, I can't see him being here after the New Year.

Well if it's 5 years that would mean he would be able to qualify for a passport in mid Jan. If it's a definite thing then Juve could sign him but if it's not there could be loads of arsing about. Unless we rely on the twat in the meantime, it weakens our squad for the forthcoming Juve game & means either Tevez will be fucked by New Year or we're going to see a lot more of Jo & Roque.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:04 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

I would have thought that's a fair guess & is more likely than Juve but I'm not sure Wolfsburg could afford his wages so perhaps it would have to be a loan deal. Ade would be pretty much unstoppable in Germany I think. The Juve link has been around for a while though. Whatever happens it's looking unlikely we'll see him in a City shirt come February.

Yap, but neither Juve's austerity policy would fit the wages issue.
Krasic since now has been half Juventus himself alone, so no way they might even consider to choose among the 2 of them, just in case. Plus Delneri is a strict believer of 4-4-2 and will never give up a decent winger for any other kind of player, whatsoever.

Let's wait and see.
My about Dzeko is still more a pray than a guess... as I saw visions of The Mighty City, during next seoson's CL campain, with AJ and Mario headed down to humble hard work, MJ back to full fitness and the Team gelled after 12 months on the new system and a real preseason alltogether.... I saw Ted Hughes screaming with ecstasy (deemed feeling), hugged to several Blues at the Nou Camp...

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:04 pm

Italy and rules don't really go together, they see them more as guidelines.

They'll sign Ade and announce he's got an Italian grand-father. ;-)
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum