Statto Required

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Statto Required

Postby Manx Blue » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Good evening!

By my reckoning Sir Carlos of Tevez has scored 38 goals in 60 total appearances (including sub appearances). I'm just wondering where he stands as he is getting towards 50 goals, who was the player to reach this mark in the least amount of appearances?

Does anyone out there know??....cheers!...Manx
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Re: Statto Required

Postby 9secondlegend » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:10 pm

i could do with a statto aswell. i want to know about jo's pass rate , possesion , shots etc as people seem to think he was the bees knees today but i just didnt see it!
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby shawzy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:16 pm

9secondlegend wrote:i could do with a statto aswell. i want to know about jo's pass rate , possesion , shots etc as people seem to think he was the bees knees today but i just didnt see it!

Why do you slag off our own players? Were supposed to be giving encouragement every game...Your a fuckinn clueless tool and not a city fan.Dickhead.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby 9secondlegend » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:20 pm

shawzy wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:i could do with a statto aswell. i want to know about jo's pass rate , possesion , shots etc as people seem to think he was the bees knees today but i just didnt see it!

Why do you slag off our own players? Were supposed to be giving encouragement every game...Your a fuckinn clueless tool and not a city fan.Dickhead.

hold on a minute..who the fuck is slagging them off?
and if i was what the fuck is it to you "mr super fan"

we can all sit there every time we win and think we are the best team in the world but face facts kid we are not.
9secondlegend

Postby shawzy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:26 pm

9secondlegend wrote:
shawzy wrote:

we can all sit there every time we win and think we are the best team in the world but face facts kid we are not.

Every thread iv looked at your slaggin off Jo.When you should be giving credit to a brill all team performance.....Put a brick in your lousy gob and celebrate like all the other posters you fanny.
shawzy

Postby 9secondlegend » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:28 pm

shawzy wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:
shawzy wrote:

Every thread iv looked at your slaggin off Jo.When you should be giving credit to a brill all team performance.....Put a brick in your lousy gob and celebrate like all the other posters you fanny.

show me one post i have slagged him off "mr i see no wrong"
9secondlegend

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Jo vs Fulham

Shots - 0
Pass rate completion - 92%
Tackle completion - 50%
Clearences - 2

Bee's knees? No. Good performance? Yes.
the_georgian_genius

Postby 9secondlegend » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:35 pm

the_georgian_genius wrote:

Jo vs Fulham

Shots - 0
Tackle completion - 50%
Clearences - 2

fair play.
thats what i was asking for
where is this from though mate? and how many passes and tackels did he make. not just the %
as i have already said i really didnt notice him in the game. there fore i am not a city fan.
9secondlegend

Postby Original Dub » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:40 pm

I can't believe you're pursuing this crap into two thread now?!

Every city player on that pitch had at least a very good game. It is nigh on impossible to win away from home by three or more goals carrying players. He put in a very good shift today in an unfamiliar role. I saw him track back on numerous occasions and even saw him block a goal bound shot with his face.

He also would have scored had Tevez squared it to him instead of shooting himself.

He is not the bee's knees, nor did anyone say he was. But the fact you didn't notice anything he did says a lot more about your ability to watch the game fully than it does about his ability to play it.

Let it go Louis.
Original Dub

Postby shawzy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:41 pm

9secondlegend wrote:

Jo vs Fulham

Shots - 0
Tackle completion - 50%
Clearences - 2

fair play.
where is this from though mate? and how many passes and tackels did he make. not just the %
as i have already said i really didnt notice him in the game. there fore i am not a city fan.

I see a game with my eyes and thought he contributed to the team for 3 points.
I watch the game and thought Jo did very well so shove the stats up ya fat assole 9sec wonder ;-)
shawzy

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Try it yourself mate, just click on the appropriate season/club/game/player/event.

Enjoy: [urlnp=http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/chalkboards/create]Link[/urlnp]
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby brite blu sky » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Original Dub wrote:

Every city player on that pitch had at least a very good game. It is nigh on impossible to win away from home by three or more goals carrying players. He put in a very good shift today in an unfamiliar role. I saw him track back on numerous occasions and even saw him block a goal bound shot with his face.

He also would have scored had Tevez squared it to him instead of shooting himself.

He is not the bee's knees, nor did anyone say he was. But the fact you didn't notice anything he did says a lot more about your ability to watch the game fully than it does about his ability to play it.

Let it go Louis.

No wonder i couldn't recognise him in the second half!
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:50 pm

9secondlegend wrote:

Jo vs Fulham

Shots - 0
Tackle completion - 50%
Clearences - 2

fair play.

Guardian chalkboard. He made 23 out of 25 passes. Tackles was 16.
the_georgian_genius

Postby 9secondlegend » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Original Dub wrote:

Let it go Louis.

so here i am asking for a website for stats so i can see how great jo played and i suffer a load of abuse for not being a city fan , fat arse, lousey gob , clueless tool.
classy

and while watching a shitty stream while looking after 2 kids because my missus was in ill in bed i missed his skilful goal bound block man of the match performance.
9secondlegend

Postby shawzy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:51 pm

9sec...I dont want to fallout and im sorry if weve got of hand..But im very passionate about the city players and i just love an underdog like Jo to come on the pitch and put a shift in...Your a good poster but i disagree on this occcasion and im sorry for using bad words to you. Peace.
shawzy

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Heres another stat.
We have scored more away goals than any other team in the prem this season!

Go figure.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby brite blu sky » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:05 pm

9secondlegend wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Let it go Louis.

so here i am asking for a website for stats so i can see how great jo played and i suffer a load of abuse for not being a city fan , fat arse, lousey gob , clueless tool.
classy

and while watching a shitty stream while looking after 2 kids because my missus was in ill in bed i missed his skilful goal bound block man of the match performance.

Dont worry.. you didn't miss much.. it just kind of hit him in a Jo kind of way.

Still all credit to the lad for being there just standing minding his own business.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby 9secondlegend » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:06 pm

9secondlegend wrote:

Jo vs Fulham

Shots - 0
Tackle completion - 50%
Clearences - 2

fair play.

Guardian chalkboard. He made 23 out of 25 passes. Tackles was 16.

never knew about that site but like a geek i went through it all and jo had the least passes out of everyone who started the game and completed 8 out of 16 tackles (not bad). 0 shots.
that is why i didnt notice him as much as other players.
result: he didnt do much wrong but still fails to impress me.and probably never will.
end.
9secondlegend

Postby Scatman » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:15 am

In the premier league era:

Andy Cole, 65 games
Alan Shearer, 66
Horse Face, 68
Torres, 72
Henry, 83
Scatman

Postby hyper » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:21 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Heres another stat.
We have scored more away goals than any other team in the prem this season!

Go figure.

And conceded (joint) second fewest. Fact.
hyper
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: The Goat

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum