Bridge

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Bridge

Postby Beeks » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:21 am

My best mate was DJing in Alderley Edge last night and Wayne was out on the piss..he better not be starting..or is he injured?
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: Bridge

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:50 am

Interesting. If he's not injured he obviously thinks he's nowhere near playing even in an emergency & doesn't care about being seen out on the piss even amidst the current media climate.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby 1950 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:56 pm

If he cared he would've worked on his non-existent right foot in the last 20 years the lazy fuck.
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: د.إ

Postby Dubciteh » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:02 pm

i think he gave up on himself when terry banged his missus, has been one of the most dissapointing signings we have ever made, top transfer fee and top wages and weve had jack shit in return...
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby HeyMark » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Dubciteh wrote:i think he gave up on himself when terry banged his missus, has been one of the most dissapointing signings we have ever made, top transfer fee and top wages and weve had jack shit in return...

Agree, I thought he'd be a top signing for us but he's been nothing but a disappointment! I can't remember him having one good game for us
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby saulman » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:11 pm

I suspect that he'll be winding down his City career (what little there was of it) and getting himself ready for a fresh start in the new year. There will be a number of these fringe/unhappy players in the same boat.

Your mate didn't say who else was out with him, did he?
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Yes it seems far more than a whisper now that Bridge, SWP, RSC, Jo and Adebayor have been told they are no longer wanted so they are bound to not give a damn about the club. I just hope we sign a striker this January otherwise we'll have screwed ourselves yet again.

As for left back I think Mancini is happy to have Kolarov as first choice and Zabaleta, Barry, Lescott and Boateng as cover options.
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby avoidconfusion » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:04 pm

HeyMark wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:i think he gave up on himself when terry banged his missus, has been one of the most dissapointing signings we have ever made, top transfer fee and top wages and weve had jack shit in return...

Agree, I thought he'd be a top signing for us but he's been nothing but a disappointment! I can't remember him having one good game for us

He was absolutely immense against Chelsea when we stuffed them 4:2 and then got injured in that game as well.

Never been as good again after he came back.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby saulman » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:21 pm

MaineRoadMemories wrote:As for left back I think Mancini is happy to have Kolarov as first choice and Zabaleta, Barry, Lescott and Boateng as cover options.

When you put it like that, it's no wonder Bridge is out drinking himself into oblivion. I bet he'd probably prefer to be back at Chelski with JT.
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beeks » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:27 pm

saulman wrote:I suspect that he'll be winding down his City career (what little there was of it) and getting himself ready for a fresh start in the new year. There will be a number of these fringe/unhappy players in the same boat.

Your mate didn't say who else was out with him, did he?

he didn't mention any other players so I assume he was out with other friends..but he was definitely on the lash
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Return to The Maine Football forum