Owen Coyle

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Owen Coyle

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:33 pm

Taken Bolton to 22 points this season with Bolton (if Newcastle don't score 3 goals in 15 mins) and level on points with us.

I've always rated him as a manager but I didn't think he was this good. Hats of to him for getting Bolton to play attractive, attacking and winning football in such a short space of time. Shame they'll be bankrupt by January ;-)
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Re: Owen Coyle

Postby colonel_muck » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:35 pm

it really is. you get teams like that not with great players playing great football and having to sell the little magic they've got, then you've got clubs like us with all the money in the world to build something big, but playing with ten men in our own half. i'd have coyle here in a heartbeat.
colonel_muck
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Owen Coyle

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:47 pm

MaineRoadMemories wrote:Taken Bolton to 22 points this season with Bolton (if Newcastle don't score 3 goals in 15 mins) and level on points with us.

I've always rated him as a manager but I didn't think he was this good. Hats of to him for getting Bolton to play attractive, attacking and winning football in such a short space of time. Shame they'll be bankrupt by January ;-)

Above us at the moment mate!

He's doing a cracking job there, and to get Elmander scoring the way he is, is nothing short of astonishing.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Return to The Maine Football forum