Blackburn Takeover

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Blackburn Takeover

Postby Original Dub » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Just had an indian there.

I think they're fine.
Original Dub

Postby john@staustell » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:24 am

Aren't they going to give Fat Sam '£5M to spend on players'?

SWP?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:54 am

Venky's (India) Limited is an India-based company. The Company operates through three business segments: poultry and poultry products, animal health products and oilseed. The Company's major business segment is poultry and poultry products, which consists of production and sale of day-old broiler and layer chicks, specific pathogen free eggs, processed chicken products and poultry feed. The Company has its animal health products manufacturing facility at Pune. The three principal products of company: one day old commercial chicks, refined soya bean oil and de-oiled cake for poutry feed. In October 2009, Venky's (India) Limited announced that it has become a subsidiary of Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt. Ltd., pursuant to the acquisition by Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt. Ltd.

Rooney's ears will have pricked up if he's heard that.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:30 am

anti mate there's a lot wrong saying "Kind of sad to see family owned Club to go to investors". It's never been this way.

Could've easily been us 2 years ago. Good luck to them.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Sheikhermaker » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:07 am

Blackburn Roosters.
Sheikhermaker
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby john@staustell » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:38 am

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:10 pm

LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:anti mate there's a lot wrong saying "Kind of sad to see family owned Club to go to investors". It's never been this way.

what I meant was that Jack Walker was Blackburn supporter AND benefactor. I think he'd be disappointed knowing that his kids didn't share his dream.

We never had owner like that. Sure Wardle was Blue but lacked the financial muscle needed. Anyway, he got involved mostly to save the Club financially. Swales claimed to be Blue but acted like he was rag mostly. Frannie Lee saw a business opportunity. We never had anyone like Jack Walker. And before anyone mentions it, I know full well he bought the Club late in his life but he got to live his REAL dream through them.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/6515734/Venky-s-wrap-up-Rovers-takeover

Jack Walker must be turning in his grave. Kind of sad to see family owned Club to go to investors but that's the way football is these days.

Anyone have any idea what sort of money they have behind this company?

They are no different to
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:anti mate there's a lot wrong saying "Kind of sad to see family owned Club to go to investors". It's never been this way.

what I meant was that Jack Walker was Blackburn supporter AND benefactor. I think he'd be disappointed knowing that his kids didn't share his dream.

How do you know they had the money?
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby chef » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Isn't this the Chicken Man?

Yep

What a fuckin' yolk! He must be a right egg-case to take over Blackburn as he'll have to chuck loads of stock in there to re-coop on his return. Knorr will he ever take them anywhere, but will let his henchmmen do all the poultry work and pay them chicken feed. A recipe for a cock-up and leaves a fowl taste in the mouth.

(Chuckles uncontrollably like a little boy)

a straight red from me for that fowl !
chef
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 pm

chef wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:

Yep

What a fuckin' yolk! He must be a right egg-case to take over Blackburn as he'll have to chuck loads of stock in there to re-coop on his return. Knorr will he ever take them anywhere, but will let his henchmmen do all the poultry work and pay them chicken feed. A recipe for a cock-up and leaves a fowl taste in the mouth.

Just the man, Family Bucket for me (12 piece of course) and a Zinger for the Mrs. Oh, throw some of those fillets in as well, don't want to let the dog go hungry ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby chef » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
chef wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:

Yep

Just the man, Family Bucket for me (12 piece of course) and a Zinger for the Mrs. Oh, throw some of those fillets in as well, don't want to let the dog go hungry ;-)

why not ? budapest is a great city , he might enjoy it. (beware the dippers)
chef
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:38 am

the_georgian_genius wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/6515734/Venky-s-wrap-up-Rovers-takeover

Jack Walker must be turning in his grave. Kind of sad to see family owned Club to go to investors but that's the way football is these days.

They are no different to

well old Jack sure as hell had the money!
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Socrates » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:48 am

the_georgian_genius wrote:

They are no different to

well old Jack sure as hell had the money!

Didn't have enough to finish rebuilding the ground. Three decent stands and one that looks like they borrowed it from Accrington Stanley! This takeover seems to be on the right level for Blackburn to me, About what they deserve.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum