The Man City syndrome

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The Man City syndrome

Postby Paul68 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:00 am

Damned if we do danmed if we don't.
Listening to talk shite on way home last night (I know... I know..) think it was twat durham and their latest theory is called... get this...
the Man City syndrome - the actual words!
(also did say "I'm not having a go at city but using them as an example.. there are other clubs too" but then failed to mention these other clubs.)

Basically City are now ruining Englands chances of winning anything because the 6 - count them - 6! players in the england set up are not first team regulars and therefore are not getting the match fitness and experience necessary to make their international appearances effective.

They did exclude Joe Hart from the equation but said that Barry was not fast enough, Micah lacked match fitness, Milner was being played out of position at city as was Lescott and SWP was being wasted left on the bench

At this point i switched off as didn't want to get too angry whilst driving on motorway!

I know I shouldn't listen to these wastes of good dna but it's sometimes the only station I can get to get results etc so end up switching it on.

Anyway just thought I'd drop this onto here to see what anyone thinks... not about talk shite but about the validity of the comments...
cheers
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Re: The Man City syndrome

Postby The Man In Blue » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:14 am

Durham has hit the nail on the head there, it's all our fault. I mean before we bought these players England were such a great side and had been for years, we really fucked it up.

We should make the banner an apology to the rest of the county & immediately loan/sell all our English players to the rags.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby theboltonianblue » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:37 pm

i wounder what they could blame us for next?... bad weather in winter?...the war in iraq?.. why is it always our fault?
theboltonianblue
Danny Mills' Wages

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: darren huckerby

Postby saulman » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:39 pm

The trouble is, there are loads of idiots out there who are actually too thick to think for themselves and enjoy having this shit spoon fed to them. England lose, we need someone to blame. Who'll make a good scapegoat? Might as well blame City. Them cunts are responsible for everything.

5 Live are as bad. Did anyone listen to the commentary the other night? They weren't blaming City but they were talking as though Capello should be sacked in the morning. They did let slip that this was his first defeat at Wembley and he'd won 13 of his last 15 there......but what does that matter?

The media, when it comes to England are an absolute joke. When it comes to City, they're worse.
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Chinners » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:41 pm

I suggest you tune into Radio 5 live for the results service, saying Talk shite is the only one you can get the results on is a fib to be honest
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:47 pm

saulman wrote:The trouble is, there are loads of idiots out there who are actually too thick to think for themselves and enjoy having this shit spoon fed to them. England lose, we need someone to blame. Who'll make a good scapegoat? Might as well blame City. Them cunts are responsible for everything.

5 Live are as bad. Did anyone listen to the commentary the other night? They weren't blaming City but they were talking as though Capello should be sacked in the morning. They did let slip that this was his first defeat at Wembley and he'd won 13 of his last 15 there......but what does that matter?

The media, when it comes to England are an absolute joke. When it comes to City, they're worse.

I would have sacked Capello in the morning. He should have been sacked at the moment Emile Heskey stood up v Germany in the World Cup (even before the goal went in). The bloke is taking the fucking piss.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby saulman » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
saulman wrote:The trouble is, there are loads of idiots out there who are actually too thick to think for themselves and enjoy having this shit spoon fed to them. England lose, we need someone to blame. Who'll make a good scapegoat? Might as well blame City. Them cunts are responsible for everything.

I would have sacked Capello in the morning. He should have been sacked at the moment Emile Heskey stood up v Germany in the World Cup (even before the goal went in). The bloke is taking the fucking piss.

But an international friendly with a 3rd string team? Hardly a game which warrants a sacking. They should understand a little perspective.
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Paul68 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Chinners wrote:I suggest you tune into Radio 5 live for the results service, saying Talk shite is the only one you can get the results on is a fib to be honest

Didn't mean to fib to you Sir Chinners. truth is too much of a lazy cnut to bother searching for another station.
where is this radio 5? I'll tune in fifthwith...
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Return to The Maine Football forum