International Games Tonight

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: International Games Tonight

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:07 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Fabio Capello - WHAT A USELESS CUNT HE IS.

Ive said it time and time again....we shouldnt have a fucking Foreigner in charge of England.
England needs an English Manager...and I couldnt give a fuck which one....anyones better than watching that gormless Italian twats face at full time.

its true Carl you have said that time and again...
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:08 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:Barry looks like he was struggling for most of that wondering where the other midfielders were. Not surprising though considering the changes and Gerrard playing as a striker.

No, Barry is struggling because Barry is a fucking dreadful player.

I will say this till I'm blue in the face on here, but the art of a midfield is pass and move into space. If you pass but don't move, when you play in a midfield of 3 like we do, it reduces the options for the player receiving the ball to make a short pass to a midfield colleague by 50%

Barry passes, then intentionally stands behind an opposition player making it impossible to be available for the next pass. What he does is so blatent, and is one of the big reasons City ever struggle to build any momentum in our midfield. He is scared of the ball, and I seriously hope we can get Johnno fit to get this fraud out of the club at the earliest opportunity.

I totally disagree with that mate. Tonight, like any other time, Barry makes a pass and moves. His game os based on a good pass and then giving a player an opening. He's done that again tonight and tried to force the play but if the players in front haven't got s clue and seem to be panicking with every pass, what the fuck does he do?

He can pass, I will grant you that, but he never ever moves into space for the return, eg a nice little 1/2 round a player in midfield to gain a bit of forward momentum.

Honestly, I have watched out for this since first noticing it over a year ago, watch out for it specifically on Sunday, and you will be going fucking nuts once you realise it happens every game, after almost every pass he makes.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Milner Captain for a mo as part of 4 City players and not one rag if im right
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby bluej » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:32 pm

I loved how ITV had a montage of Gerrard chances whilst convieniently missing out the part where he let the scorer of their second goal run into the box without tracking him.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum