AJ considering leaving.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: AJ considering leaving.

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Carl do you honestly expect a proper answer when people actually used Shay Givens performance in the league cup, in front of a kindergarten back 4 as an excuse to justify his blackballing?

Shay was one of our top perfromers last season and Macnini has kept him here stewing, when he could have at least tried to please both keepers. If Aj has pissed him off, I sincerely doubt things will get much rosier here for him.

I honestly dont.

I would have thought a retard would have worked out that by using SG in cup games this season it would have placated him to an extent but no....It was decided to let him spew on the sidelines.

As for attacking Mancinis methods.....fuckign right I will..the same as I did with the last idiot we had managing us.

I would like a reason not to have to.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:59 pm

CityFanFromRome wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:So basically Mancini hasnt a fucking clue how to use him.

Smashing.

So basically you have taken to turn anything said on this board into an attack to the manager.

Wonderful.

Mancini knows exactly what to do with AJ, which is, play him on the right wing so he can cut inside and shoot/cross with his left foot, then switch him with Milner during the game so that when he's on the left he can go down the flank and cross. The switching of the wingers can confuse the full backs at least right after it is done and that can lead to chances to score. Of course, for this plan to work, AJ actually has to make decent shots/crosses, dribble when required to free himself, and run into space so that his teammates can pick his runs and exploit his pace to create troubles to the opposition.

That doesn't work in reality. It's far easier for players to defend him when he plays on the right because 9/10 times he cuts in and on the odd occasion he goes down the line his right foot is weak.
Bridge'srightfoot
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:46 pm

I dont care anymore im sick of getting stressed out with it!

If we finish in the top four at the end of the season then im happy if we dont they can all fuck off and we need to start again.
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:12 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Carl do you honestly expect a proper answer when people actually used Shay Givens performance in the league cup, in front of a kindergarten back 4 as an excuse to justify his blackballing?

Shay was one of our top perfromers last season and Macnini has kept him here stewing, when he could have at least tried to please both keepers. If Aj has pissed him off, I sincerely doubt things will get much rosier here for him.

'Please both keepers'? People are going bit overboard now. Hart won the shirt fair and square and we do need quality back up keeper like we learned only last week.

We aren't fucking boy scouts. They do what they are paid to do. I don't think it says in anyone's contract that they need to be in starting line up. If manager thinks the player in question server the team best sitting on the bench then that's what he'll do. Whether manager is right or wrong is whole another discussion of course but as long as any manager is in charge of a football it will be him and him only who makes these decisions.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:27 am

Sorry pants, but there is no denying two of our 3 top performaers from last season have been pissed on.

Given has even said he has been given no assurances he'd even get a cup game. In addition to stating his main aim os to win a trophy I don't think it's beyond people to see he'd have at least been more pleased with splitting the games. He is most certainly good enough to be part of a challenging FA/carling?europa cp side.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby the_georgian_genius » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:02 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Sorry pants, but there is no denying two of our 3 top performaers from last season have been pissed on.

Given has even said he has been given no assurances he'd even get a cup game. In addition to stating his main aim os to win a trophy I don't think it's beyond people to see he'd have at least been more pleased with splitting the games. He is most certainly good enough to be part of a challenging FA/carling?europa cp side.

do you really think it is just the simple case of mancini has pissed on them for the fun of it?

Shay - not as good as Hart
Bellamy - disruptive twat
Johnson - terrible attitude, thinks he is untouchable.

Similar sentiments to carls comments, he wasn't taken out of the team when doing well because mancini is clueless, he was taken out because of his attitude. Think ferguson with lee sharpe, wouldn't be suprised if johnson goes the same way if he doesn't sort himself out.

Look what happend to Micah Richards, looked promising, was hailed as city's saviour, england's youngest defender and then came all the bling and late nights out. I don't blame them, it's an english diesease.
the_georgian_genius

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:55 am

Italy striker Mario Balotelli wants to play with Zlatan Ibrahimovic at Milan as he makes a brave and bold assessment of his future.

"I want to play with 'Ibra'," he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Balotelli played with the hitman at Inter, and, having been at San Siro to watch his former team-mate in action in Sunday's derby win over Inter, he wants to be part of the action.

"I hope it happens. I want to play with Ibrahimovic. It doesn't matter for which club," he added.

Get stuck in lads.

Or are we back to the usual hypocritical cunt routine?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby the_georgian_genius » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:57 am

Ted Hughes wrote:Italy striker Mario Balotelli wants to play with Zlatan Ibrahimovic at Milan as he makes a brave and bold assessment of his future.

Balotelli played with the hitman at Inter, and, having been at San Siro to watch his former team-mate in action in Sunday's derby win over Inter, he wants to be part of the action.

"I hope it happens. I want to play with Ibrahimovic. It doesn't matter for which club," he added.

Get stuck in lads.

Isn't that the same as Tevez though Ted?
the_georgian_genius

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:57 am

Ted Hughes wrote:Italy striker Mario Balotelli wants to play with Zlatan Ibrahimovic at Milan as he makes a brave and bold assessment of his future.

Get stuck in lads.

Cheeky Bastard!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:00 am

the_georgian_genius wrote:

Get stuck in lads.

Yes it fucking is & Bellamy & AJ & all the people who fans pick & choose which ones they decide they'll slag off rather than being honest & even handed.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby the_georgian_genius » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:02 am

Ted Hughes wrote:

Get stuck in lads.

Yes it fucking is & Bellamy & AJ & all the people who fans pick & choose which ones they decide they'll slag off rather than being honest & even handed.

If players don't want to be here then they can go, what i expect though is while they are here they perform and help the team as much as they can.

We all know Tevez will be gone soon, Ballotelli will only be here aslong as Mancini is.

My "beef" with Bellamy and AJ is if they don't want to be here then thats fine, but don't act like twats. Respect the club and respect the fans.
the_georgian_genius

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:11 am

Ted Hughes wrote:

Get stuck in lads.

If players don't want to be here then they can go, what i expect though is while they are here they perform and help the team as much as they can.

We all know Tevez will be gone soon, Ballotelli will only be here aslong as Mancini is.

My "beef" with Bellamy and AJ is if they don't want to be here then thats fine, but don't act like twats. Respect the club and respect the fans.

Neither of them have done anything different to God knows how many of the current squad. All they've said is that they want to play for City, desperately. Other players say they're not particularly arsed & that's ok because at the moment, it doesn't fit in with the plans to criticise them. No doubt if Tevez or Balotelli become the targets, suddenly all the stuff they've said in the past will be re hashed on here as a reason to get rid of them. Meanwhile the press are laughing their bollocks off while one of Mancini's staff is actually the best tip we've had on here as being the culprit fof feeding them them with anti-City rumours.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby the_georgian_genius » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:18 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Get stuck in lads.

Neither of them have done anything different to God knows how many of the current squad. All they've said is that they want to play for City, desperately. Other players say they're not particularly arsed & that's ok because at the moment, it doesn't fit in with the plans to criticise them. No doubt if Tevez or Balotelli become the targets, suddenly all the stuff they've said in the past will be re hashed on here as a reason to get rid of them. Meanwhile the press are laughing their bollocks off while one of Mancini's staff is actually the best tip we've had on here as being the culprit fof feeding them them with anti-City rumours.

Bellamy - High fiving Redknapp after a crushing defeat, agreeing with Moyes, countless behind the scenes disruption and avergae performances on the whole from Jan 10 - May 10.
Johnson - Average performances on the whole this season whilst acting a big time charlie off the pitch and moaning when he doesn't get played like it's everyone elses fault, the typical excuse of spoilt little rich boys who beleive everything people tells them.

If Ballotelli and Tevez whilst spouting to the press how they are going here and going there are putting in poor performances then they too will be rightly criticised. If they are performing well on the pitch and helping the team then i will turn a blind eye to the off field stuff. That is how modern day footballers operate especially foriegn ones. If you had a choice to spend a career whilst you are young in England, Italy or Spain who would in there right mind choose England? These foriegn lads are only here for short amounts of time, as long as they perform on the pitch i don't give a shit if they walk down Deansgate thinking they are Maradonna.

Similar to Johnson, if he wants to think he is better than Messi and acting like a big time charlie then fine, but make sure you prove it on the pitch and work hard.
the_georgian_genius

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:34 am

Johnson hasn't said anything. Bellamy was a positive, not a negative for the club, a great pro & a great influence around the young players. The person who caused the issue, with both players is Mancini. It hasn't been them wanting him to change, it's been him wanting them to change. All the disruption has come from him.

That's his choice as manager & in the case of Johnson, I agree with him. What I don't agree with is all the people jumping on the fucking bandwaggon like kids who hang around the school bully, slagging off our players & stabbing them in the back, everytime Mancini brings something to the press. Mancini chooses not to do it with Tevez & Balotelli because it suits him not to at this time. If he changes his mind, a bunch of people will start to demonise them too but it absolutely cannot continue like this.

It's like people crawling around Caesar in ancient Rome & if it doesn't stop it will end the same way.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby the_georgian_genius » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:42 am

Ted Hughes wrote:Johnson hasn't said anything. Bellamy was a positive, not a negative for the club, a great pro & a great influence around the young players. The person who caused the issue, with both players is Mancini. It hasn't been them wanting him to change, it's been him wanting them to change. All the disruption has come from him.

That's his choice as manager & in the case of Johnson, I agree with him. What I don't agree with is all the people jumping on the fucking bandwaggon like kids who hang around the school bully, slagging off our players & stabbing them in the back, everytime Mancini brings something to the press. Mancini chooses not to do it with Tevez & Balotelli because it suits him not to at this time. If he changes his mind, a bunch of people will start to demonise them too but it absolutely cannot continue like this.

It's like people crawling around Caesar in ancient Rome & if it doesn't stop it will end the same way.

Bellamy was a big negative off the pitch Ted, undermining the manager, causing big disruptions, being the twat he has been at every single club not managed by Mark Hughes.

Mancini may think that a public criticism may bring the best out of Johnson, it might work, it might not, that is what he is paid to do, to make decisions like this. Mancini chooses not to do it with Tevez and Balotelli because he doesn't need to.
If Johnson was playing well on the pitch, having an impact from 1st minute to the last then like i said i couldn't give a shit if he went up to people and addressed himself as England's next superstar, we can't stop people jumping on the bandwagon and picking and choosing which players they want to criticise, similar to we can't stop people with their OTT reactions every time we don't pick up a win.
the_georgian_genius

Postby dazby » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:46 am

Mike J wrote:i was told 'to get a grip' when i suggested this last week.

i reckon mancini will be out of the door before him anyway.

Get a grip.

Mancio is showing him tough love. If he responds as he should we'll get a better player as a result.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:04 pm

dazby wrote:

Get a grip.

Mancio is showing him tough love. If he responds as he should we'll get a better player as a result.

Hi Dazby, I know you're a big supporter of the Boss and was just wondering, with relation to your post, if you believe that he will get enough time to carry on with his 'Tough Love' policy, considering our current run of form? I.e. Is he under serious threat if the next 4 games don't go to plan?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby the_georgian_genius » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
dazby wrote:

Get a grip.

Hi Dazby, I know you're a big supporter of the Boss and was just wondering, with relation to your post, if you believe that he will get enough time to carry on with his 'Tough Love' policy, considering our current run of form? I.e. Is he under serious threat if the next 4 games don't go to plan?

Even though you asked Dazby i would like to answer it too. Of course he is, i myself will start to have doubts if the next 4 games don't go aswell, he won't think like that though, he will still think long term as he sees himself as here in 2-3 years time.
the_georgian_genius

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:29 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
dazby wrote:

Get a grip.

Hi, i am really Dazby and just pretending to be BBS.. and i think that Bobby is developing his 'tough love' fetish to new levels with City, this is the main reason he bought Super Mario Balotelli as he is the ultimate tough love fetishist gadget. It is also the reason he took on Manchester City as they are also one of the worlds best tough love gadgets.. a kind of must have if you get my drift. The next part of the project will be two losses and two draws and Bobby will then apply his tough love to the fans, who he outlined in his original proposal to the Shiek ( a companion tough love fetishist ), were 'just gagging for it' and an ambition 'too good to be true'. I rekon a press release is already prepared where Bobby tells the fans they have lost their humour and are just a bunch of screaming babies, and if they cant do their job and get behind the team for 90 mins then they should all stay away or go and support another team like Stoke where everyone is mad for it.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:02 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Johnson hasn't said anything. Bellamy was a positive, not a negative for the club, a great pro & a great influence around the young players. The person who caused the issue, with both players is Mancini .It hasn't been them wanting him to change, it's been him wanting them to change. All the disruption has come from him.

That's simply not the Ted I rate so much...

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum