AJ considering leaving.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: AJ considering leaving.

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Quick, get him down from the gallows, get the rope from round his neck, call a doctor, see if he's still breathing, send the posse out for Balotelli..

Funny isn't it, 93 and 1600 looks to the news that he wants out - 1 reply and a hand-full of views from the news he is staying!

Reactionary?

Unfortunately; typical.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:43 pm

I don't think he mentioned the fans enough.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:I don't think he mentioned the fans enough.

LOL, was probably written by one of our team of journos and Johnson hasn't got round to reading it himself yet :-D. Whilst the OS is excellent at giving us daily news there is too much of a propaganda feel to it all nowadays. Of course they are doing what they need to do from an marketing communications aspect so you can't fault them for doing it.

The fact still remains; Adam Johnson is pissed off at not playing matches, he knew exactly what he was doing when on International Duty by conducting an interview with the Sun.
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby The Man In Blue » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:00 pm

I just wish the stupid fuckers (ALL of them) would play a straight fucking bat with these journos.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby brite blu sky » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Look at it this way he has had little experience of what it is like when you really get in the limelight.. only since he landed his england spot.. and joined City. So it isnt all that surprising. Now he has learnt something and also imo it will have given him a bit of a reality check. If he does it again he will get slaughtered as now he knows for sure and we all know he knows.

Time to get his head down.. and i rekon that is what he will have learnt from this.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby saulman » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
saulman wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Quick, get him down from the gallows, get the rope from round his neck, call a doctor, see if he's still breathing, send the posse out for Balotelli..

I'm sure Balotelli will probably lynch himself. Let hope his football compensates for what clearly is one of the true mad bastards of the game.

IMO, AJ has probably had a rap on the knuckles with a ruler and told to speak to this nice man and answer all these loaded questions, there's a good boy.

But he's just said exactly the same thing as he said in the other interview that everyone's complaining about. If he said it in the Sun, they would have edited it differently, put on a headline about him being unhappy & a bunch of thick cunts on here would string him back up again.

You mean like this........(all quotes taken from OS)

THE DAILY SHITE

Adam Johnson want's away from big spending cunts, Manchester City. When interviewed recently, Johnson reiterated his desire to leave.

"I want to get away." he told the official website.

"I think the fans understand that I just want to play. When I play I try to give 100 per cent every time, and I think that comes across in the way that I play. I think the fans want me to be playing"

His desire to play for Manchester City obviously has it's limits, and he would like to move on to fulfil his dream of first team football. "I love playing football more than anything, and I'd love to play in every game. I hate being on the bench"

"My future is......, without a doubt....... eight months."
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum