With the division on this forum...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: With the division on this forum...

Postby john68 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Dameerto wrote:
LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:The only thing I don't like about it atm is that everyone's typing REALLY long posts and I can never be arsed to read them.

Some more knee jerk one liners please!

I resemble that remark! Why say something in a wall of text when a nutshell will do?

Besause it ensures that only the clever ones will read it and the idiots won't comment....easy peasy.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Dameerto » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:21 pm

john68 wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:The only thing I don't like about it atm is that everyone's typing REALLY long posts and I can never be arsed to read them.

I resemble that remark! Why say something in a wall of text when a nutshell will do?

Besause it ensures that only the clever ones will read it and the idiots won't comment....easy peasy.

VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby john68 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:58 am

NICE ONE!!!
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68

Postby Dameerto » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:00 am

john68 wrote:NICE ONE!!!

No comment!
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:43 am

If Mancini continues with his SHITE tactics and substitutions then the Divide will be upon us before xmas.

And Ill be one of the biggest culprits to start it.

P.S IBH go put your bulbous head underneath a rancid Skegness donkeys cock and suck in the aroma .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Slim » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:31 am

john68 wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

Or that some posters place a premium on their own importance or are so longwinded that they take 3 paragraphs to say the same as could be done in one sentence.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Alex Sapphire » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:13 am

Slim wrote:Or that some posters place a premium on their own importance or are so longwinded that they take 3 paragraphs to say the same as could be done in one sentence.

or less
Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way when you do criticise him you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.

Ἄνδρες γάρ πόλις, καί οὐ τείχη
Alex Sapphire
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beeks » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:56 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
P.S IBH go put your bulbous head underneath a rancid Skegness donkeys cock and suck in the aroma .

Hahaha...see! Legendary ;-)
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:16 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:I'm currently very dissillusioned with the football on offer.

Now read this part carefully as it makes a big difference.

I. Never. Expected. Us. To. Win. The. League!

I just thought we might have a bloody good go at teams, grind a few out, lose a few and maybe murder a team or two, all depending on the players getting used to each other. Instead we seem to be going with the idea of just not playing football, unless everyone Mancini rates is fit, healthy, not suspended and in the mood.

A good manager gets more from players than they are worh. Ealry into his stint Mancini showed promise in this regard, with Garrido and 1 or 2 others. Now lets count the players that should be able to do a job here (not necessarily own a spot, but play when needed, rotated) that he's pushed out, put aside.

SWP
Given
Lescott
Bellers
Robinho
RSC
Ade
Bridge

Some of you may not rate these players, but I gurantee if you put them into Liverpool or spurs squad, they would see an instant improvement. So to say we can't win when these players fill in is crap. I think Mancini's man management leaves a lot to be desired.

That's a very good point. That is quite a list of players, a worrying amount of talent to have lost to the club.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby john68 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Slim wrote:
john68 wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

Or that some posters place a premium on their own importance or are so longwinded that they take 3 paragraphs to say the same as could be done in one sentence.

Advise...bigger worm needed on line....Guilty as charged!
john68

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:45 am

Lev Bronstein wrote:

Ah, that'll be your attention span.

Now, attention span is the amount of time that............

TL;DR
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:06 am

NQDP's blind happy clappers Vs OD's doom mongers

on the scale i'd say i'm here

NQDP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LB<<<<<<<<<<OD
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby the_georgian_genius » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:21 am

john68 wrote:There has been very little divide, apart from a couple of drama queens, most are pretty much in agreement that the present stuff is dire and is becoming unnacceptable to most. However, there is a possibility that when he has the strikers he wants, it might change.
But then again...it might not.

The debate has been pretty polite, no real personal insults thrown out at anyone.
What we need is for Antti to deliver like he did against Hughes, start makinfg shit up, driving people nutty with his nonsense and polarising the board....Where is he when we need him?....:-)

Really?
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:16 am

the_georgian_genius wrote:
john68 wrote:There has been very little divide, apart from a couple of drama queens, most are pretty much in agreement that the present stuff is dire and is becoming unnacceptable to most. However, there is a possibility that when he has the strikers he wants, it might change.

The debate has been pretty polite, no real personal insults thrown out at anyone.
What we need is for Antti to deliver like he did against Hughes, start makinfg shit up, driving people nutty with his nonsense and polarising the board....Where is he when we need him?....:-)

Really?

You are the one true "licker" on this site who has almost no reasonable or balanced perspective on things. dunno why, but it's true.

John's right.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby the_georgian_genius » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:19 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
the_georgian_genius wrote:

Really?

You are the one true "licker" on this site who has almost no reasonable or balanced perspective on things. dunno why, but it's true.

John's right.

cheers

Love it, those who don't want massive upheavel after 11 months into a new era are now called lickers.

Thanks
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Goataldo » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:36 pm

The 'lickers' thing is pretty peurile imo.

Playground stuff.

And if you don't agree YOU'RE A NOB etc etc.
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Edge has the patent on the word "Lickers" on this site...I think people should ask him for permission before they use it.

Its only fair.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby The Man In Blue » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:51 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Edge has the patent on the word "Lickers" on this site...I think people should ask him for permission before they use it.

Its only fair.

edge licker
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:53 am

Edge is my boy, I'm sure he'll consent.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya