Fans

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Fans

Postby edgeley blue » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:41 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
edgeley blue wrote:To be fair to you Mancio, you know a damned siight more English than I do Italian!!

Perhaps You're right, Mate... for what it's worth.
Maybe, if You don't there actually is a good reason for.... :-)

Cheers.

Eh?

now now carl, he tries his best
edgeley blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby Swales4ever » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:25 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
edgeley blue wrote:To be fair to you Mancio, you know a damned siight more English than I do Italian!!

Cheers.

Eh?

It means - for the third time, I'm compelled to say - that You racist bastard have to fuck off and take a behaviour class. Simply as this.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:39 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

Cheers.

Eh?

It means - for the third time, I'm compelled to say - that You racist bastard have to fuck off and take a behaviour class. Simply as this.

[youtube]1IOKcaP_mkg[/youtube]
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Swales4ever » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:07 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

Cheers.

Eh?

[youtube]1IOKcaP_mkg[/youtube]

No time to waste to assess my english as quite broken.
Though, should You be able to make as much money and, thus to pay in UK, as much tax as my business have generated since now, You probably would had not been urged to migrate in a third world country, where the competition is lesser, I'd say.
No harm intended to the noble mexican people!

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby brite blu sky » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Couldn't understand any of that so i put it through babelfish...

cant take a shit at the moment as the WC is badly broken and hurts my bum.

Though, should You be able to make as much money and, thus to pay in UK, as much tax as my business have generated since now
In italy tax is very high so i run drugs to avoid it, but i wish i was in the UK as i could make more money.

You probably would had not been urged to migrate in a third world country, where the competition is lesser, I'd say.
I say old chap... as the air density is less it is not a good idea to grate cheese in other parts of the world.

I hope the Mexican Royal family have not been kidnapped

Still cant make it out, but seems like sound advice.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:25 pm

MANCIO4EVER Wrote;

Though, should You be able to make as much money and, thus to pay in UK, as much tax as my business have generated since now, You probably would had not been urged to migrate in a third world country, where the competition is lesser, I'd say.

Carl_feedthegoat Wrote;

Hawaiian with extra Pineapple and if your not here in 30 Im not fucking paying.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Swales4ever » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:19 pm

brite blu sky wrote:Couldn't understand any of that so i put it through babelfish...

Though, should You be able to make as much money and, thus to pay in UK, as much tax as my business have generated since now
In italy tax is very high so i run drugs to avoid it, but i wish i was in the UK as i could make more money.

You probably would had not been urged to migrate in a third world country, where the competition is lesser, I'd say.
I say old chap... as the air density is less it is not a good idea to grate cheese in other parts of the world.

Wow! Arf... A concentric attack by such a two gentlemens in row! I am actually scared to death, really! Or I'd better say "many enemies, much honour!" as a bastard countryman of mine once used to say... funny enough he ended hanged by his people.

Let me just think... emh... Oh, yes! this second gentleman was the one who once abused me because I did had dare to say It was better for City's sake the Club had continued to be managed by Cook/Marwood/Mancini instead of the world beater Stevie and his pink missus!

More seriously, do You really believe I might be turned down by getting abuse and misrespect from a couple of daft xenofobes? You really are silly deluded, as much as those who constantly give you their silent backing!

Oh, wait! my broken english didn't allow me to understand it was a fine exercise of superb humor. Now I see and I humbly do apologize.
Just wonder why all that fine art could had not be engaged by the likes of Graham Chapman.... it had avoided another nice person to be forced away from Mancunia...
very strange, indeed... life can be so arsh sometimes!

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:24 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:Couldn't understand any of that so i put it through babelfish...

Wow! Arf... A concentric attack by such a two gentlemens in row! I am actually scared to death, really! Or I'd better say "many enemies, much honour!" as a bastard countryman of mine once used to say... funny enough he ended hanged by his people.

Let me just think... emh... Oh, yes! this second gentleman was the one who once abused me because I did had dare to say It was better for City's sake the Club had continued to be managed by Cook/Marwood/Mancini instead of the world beater Stevie and his pink missus!

More seriously, do You really believe I might be turned down by getting abuse and misrespect from a couple of daft xenofobes? You really are silly deluded, as much as those who constantly give you their silent backing!

Oh, wait! my broken english didn't allow me to understand it was a fine exercise of superb humor. Now I see and I humbly do apologize.
Just wonder why all that fine art could had not be engaged by the likes of Graham Chapman.... it had avoided another nice person to be forced away from Mancunia...
very strange, indeed... life can be so arsh sometimes!

Wheres my fucking Hawaiian Pizza?????
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby gillie » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Leave him be Carl he is a good lad.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:38 pm

gillie wrote:Leave him be Carl he is a good lad.

Aye..being called a racist is as good as it gets Gillie.

Kindly fuck off out of this little tete a tete.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby edgeley blue » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:09 am

I dont know you very well Carl, but after reading many of your posts over the years, you do come across as a very decent bloke, certainly not a racist. However, calling Mancio must be the equivalent of City playing my local pub team team. He gets the same abuse on bluemong for his daft comments ie calling everyone a racist for laughing at his babelfish comments. You, Carl are far better than this and should rise above it.

Tin helmet on, dont be too mean to me carl
edgeley blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:17 am

edgeley blue wrote:I dont know you very well Carl, but after reading many of your posts over the years, you do come across as a very decent bloke, certainly not a racist. However, calling Mancio must be the equivalent of City playing my local pub team team. He gets the same abuse on bluemong for his daft comments ie calling everyone a racist for laughing at his babelfish comments. You, Carl are far better than this and should rise above it.

Mate I personally couldnt give a flying fuck what he calls me..but I do know that if the gillies of this site were called racists they would all burst a vessel and start a lynch mob till the mods banned the culprit and to top it off he has the fucking gall to say to me"Leave him be Carl he is a good lad" which just smacked of hipocrasy.......the Mods dont get involved in my little dispute as they know Im not going to take it personally and will defend my corner without whinging to them.

I like the Renatos of this site as they have proved over the yrs they are good lads........This MANCIO4EVER is just a fucking spastic that talks utter utter utter SHITE.....even if he said it in Italian...he would still be talking shite.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:09 am

edgeley blue wrote:I dont know you very well Carl, but after reading many of your posts over the years, you do come across as a very decent bloke, certainly not a racist. However, calling Mancio must be the equivalent of City playing my local pub team team. He gets the same abuse on bluemong for his daft comments ie calling everyone a racist for laughing at his babelfish comments. You, Carl are far better than this and should rise above it.

Can You just be so kind to highlight what exact opinion/point expressed through my previous 459 posts was technically daft, Sir?
Or perhaps You felt harmed because I dared dropping a compliment toward You?

Or if it may turn to be more simple to You:

a) how many of mr. carl's 8758 posts would be deemed to be racist/xenophobic by an independent pannel of professional auditors?
a) how many of my 859 posts would be deemed to be " not understandable" with a normal effort of good will of an average englishman, by an independent pannel of professional auditors?

Furthermore, in order to avoid to act Yourself as a daft, can You give me evidence of:
1) how many registered members of this forum have been called racist by me?
2) which percentage of my posts had been deemed to defend myself from xenophobic attacks, and, which percentage of my post had been deemed to express fair and polite opinions about football in general and passion for MCFC in particular?
3) how many sessions I did spend on Bluemong and how many posts I did made thereto? and, out of those [very few], how many had been deemed to call racist registered members of Bluemong?

Last but not least, through Your quality of English Civilization Mentor, would You be so kind to explain Your meaning of HOSPITALITY or, even only, RESPECT?
Last edited by Swales4ever on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:15 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Mate I personally couldnt give a flying fuck what he calls me..but I do know that if the gillies of this site were called racists they would all burst a vessel and start a lynch mob till the mods banned the culprit and to top it off he has the fucking gall to say to me"Leave him be Carl he is a good lad" which just smacked of hipocrasy.......the Mods dont get involved in my little dispute as they know Im not going to take it personally and will defend my corner without whinging to them.

I like the Renatos of this site as they have proved over the yrs they are good lads........This MANCIO4EVER is just a fucking spastic that talks utter utter utter SHITE.....even if he said it in Italian...he would still be talking shite.

As per previous above, sub point a).
I will leave the mods to their full embarassment, then.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:28 am

MANCIO4EVER wrote:

Can You just be so kind to highlight what exact opinion/point expressed through my previous 459 posts was technically daft, Sir?
Or perhaps You felt harmed because I dared dropping a compliment toward You?

Or if it may turn to be more simple to You:

a) how many of mr. carl's 8758 posts would be deemed to be racist/xenophobic by an independent pannel of professional auditors?
a) how many of my 859 posts would be deemed to be " not understandable" with a normal effort of good will of an average englishman, by an independent pannel of professional auditors?

Furthermore, in order to avoid to act Yourself as a daft, can You give me evidence of:
1) how many registered members of this forum have been called racist by me?
2) which percentage of my posts had been deemed to defend myself from xenophobic attacks, and, which percentage of my post had been deemed to express fair and polite opinions about football in general and passion for MCFC in particular?
3) how many sessions I did spend on Bluemong and how many posts I did made thereto? and, out of those [very few], how many had been deemed to call racist registered members of Bluemong?

Last but not least, through Your quality of English Civilization Mentor, would You be so kind to explain Your meaning of HOSPITALITY or, even only, RESPECT?

Drivel Post of the Year.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby brite blu sky » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:44 pm

i though i could write some drivel... but he's taking the biscotti
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:11 pm

as usual xenophobes, as idiots generally do, never are able to reply on pointed arguments.
They can only slag off.
embarrassing.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Thread of the year.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:26 pm

Where's this thread heading?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby brite blu sky » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:32 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Where's this thread heading?

At a guess i'd say the noble and glorious third world country of Mexico!
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum