Fans

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Fans

Postby Original Dub » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:31 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
gillie wrote:Yes Carl i would be offended to be called a racist as i was married to a black girl for 10 years.But i would not bitch to the mods coz i know i'm not racist you can tell to me fuck off as much as you want it dont hurt mate its only words.

In fact, neither a fool would assume You are.
and that irrespectively of Your sentiments and sexual taste, but purely by the way you do express your thoughts.

Yeah Gillie, I was just about to say the EXACT same thing.

Glad I can share an opinion with You. An additional worth of Sir Gillie... :-)
Hope in a couple of seasons we will share some football ideas, too.

Stranger things have happened chief!
Original Dub

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:32 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
gillie wrote:Yes Carl i would be offended to be called a racist as i was married to a black girl for 10 years.But i would not bitch to the mods coz i know i'm not racist you can tell to me fuck off as much as you want it dont hurt mate its only words.

and that irrespectively of Your sentiments and sexual taste, but purely by the way you do express your thoughts.

Yeah Gillie, I was just about to say the EXACT same thing.

Glad I can share an opinion with You. An additional worth of Sir Gillie... :-)
Hope in a couple of seasons we will share some football ideas, too.

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:33 pm

saulman wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

............Grasshopper.

lol.. :-)

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:35 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
saulman wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

............Grasshopper.

lol.. :-)

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh. (yet again)
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby aladdinblue » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:04 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
edgeley blue wrote:To be fair to you Mancio, you know a damned siight more English than I do Italian!!

Perhaps You're right, Mate... for what it's worth.
Maybe, if You don't there actually is a good reason for.... :-)

Cheers.

Eh?

It means - for the third time, I'm compelled to say - that You racist bastard have to fuck off and take a behaviour class. Simply as this.

Mancio4ever, could it be that you misunderstood edgeley blue's first comment? Perhaps some things get lost in translation but he was complimenting you, not abusing you. xx
aladdinblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mick Doyle

Postby bluej » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:18 pm

aladdinblue wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
edgeley blue wrote:To be fair to you Mancio, you know a damned siight more English than I do Italian!!

Perhaps You're right, Mate... for what it's worth.
Maybe, if You don't there actually is a good reason for.... :-)

Cheers.

Eh?

It means - for the third time, I'm compelled to say - that You racist bastard have to fuck off and take a behaviour class. Simply as this.

Mancio4ever, could it be that you misunderstood edgeley blue's first comment? Perhaps some things get lost in translation but he was complimenting you, not abusing you. xx

My eyes, my beautiful eyes!
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:51 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
edgeley blue wrote:What a great post John, a few of us on this board will remember the days when the kippax was rocking, no matter how we played. I can honestly say I have never heard booing at Maine Road like we have had a few times at Eastlands. If the booers (is that a word) were as loud getting behind the team, then I do think we could create that twelth man effect.

I have to admit though, booing isnt just consigned to City, virtually all fans do it nowadays. Its the "we want it and we want it now" society that we live in today. I know as fans we think we have had a hard time in recent years, multiplied by the fact the scum have been winning everything in sight, but supporters of other clubs have been through much worse. Some fans, no matter the size of the club they support have seen their teams win nothing in their entire history and worse disappear altogether.

As a season ticket holder of 35 years standing, 80 odd different away grounds and 10 different countries watching City, I call on you all to back us from start to finish and leave the moans,groans and boos to the pubs and forums like this one.

As we are doing famous quotes, how about this one, I think it was Aramis:

ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL

Top post, hat off to You, Sir!

I wish I would entitled to spend the same words as You are!

Alidin Mate, I never had anything with edgeley blue, who indeed I started to thank for a great post I agreed completely with. [as quoted above]
On the contrary, there is a certain mexican, supported with his catalan fella who hardly can find an adult means to advise me that he can't stand my nick since I joined the board.
I frankly don't give a shit if a couple of xenos thinks that italians can only be pizza's waiters, as long as I can get attention and respect from the vast majority of the wise posters.
Thanks for Your intention, anyway. Appreciated... :-)

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum