Fans

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Fans

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:32 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:as usual xenophobes, as idiots generally do, never are able to reply on pointed arguments.
They can only slag off.
embarrassing.

I swear to God your the Forest Gump of this site......99% Of your posts are drivel and you dont even know it.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Where's this thread heading?

It's already hit Shitsville, where it departs to next is anybody's guess.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby brite blu sky » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Out of interest Mexico appears to be ranked 14th in the world for GDP

Thats above The Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Austria, Denmark, Poland, S.Korea, Eire, Greece, Israel and other similar third world countries.

Just thought i'd mention it. Cheers.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:52 pm

brite blu sky wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Where's this thread heading?

At a guess i'd say the noble and glorious third world country of Mexico!

Does that now mean we are all impeccable again?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:54 pm

brite blu sky wrote:Out of interest Mexico appears to be ranked 14th in the world for GDP

Thats above The Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Austria, Denmark, Poland, S.Korea, Eire, Greece, Israel and other similar third world countries.

Personally, as Long as Im making money I couldnt give a flying fuck which country Im currently living and working in.....you make the most of where you are and live it up as much as you can................ at the end of the day Ill end up living where I want to so its a means to an end.
Having said that..Mexico is a fucking amazing country to live in.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:04 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:Out of interest Mexico appears to be ranked 14th in the world for GDP

Personally, as Long as Im making money I couldnt give a flying fuck which country Im currently living and working in.....you make the most of where you are and live it up as much as you can................ at the end of the day Ill end up living where I want to so its a means to an end.

I love tits.
Original Dub

Postby brite blu sky » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:29 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

De acuerdo Carl old fella, He ido en Baja una vez, solamente por vacaciones, pero bien... buen gente y todo. Creo lo que tienen, los Mexicanos, es la capaz para vivir y disfrutar la vida, como los Espanoles. Me gusta los Mexicanos para la pronunciación y el acento en Castellano, es fácil entender lo que dicen siempre.

Tu hablas bien el Castellano Carl? Es importante si quieres la paciencia de la gente si? ;))
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:44 pm

brite blu sky wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

De acuerdo Carl old fella, He ido en Baja una vez, solamente por vacaciones, pero bien... buen gente y todo. Creo lo que tienen, los Mexicanos, es la capaz para vivir y disfrutar la vida, como los Espanoles. Me gusta los Mexicanos para la pronunciación y el acento en Castellano, es fácil entender lo que dicen siempre.

Tu hablas bien el Castellano Carl? Es importante si quieres la paciencia de la gente si? ;))

Claro que si...Hablo como un Latino !
Comprare una casa o depo en LOS CABOS el año que viene .. es posiblemente el mejor y ciudad mas bella de Mexico pero mi base esta en Monterrey..la ciudad de los ZETAS....pero bueno...hay que estar donde el negocio esta..verdad !
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby mr_nool » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:09 pm

They also have around 7 times the population of the Netherlands, 11 times that of Sweden, 14 times that of Switzerland, 18 times that of Denmark, etc. If you look ad GDP per capita Mexico is 61st on the ranking.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby brite blu sky » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:30 pm

mr_nool wrote:

They also have around 7 times the population of the Netherlands, 11 times that of Sweden, 14 times that of Switzerland, 18 times that of Denmark, etc. If you look ad GDP per capita Mexico is 61st on the ranking.

Hee hee.. tsk, facts eh! who'd ave em? By the way the GDP per capita doesn't take into account the cost of living in said countries.. a bit of a lapse eh.. and so it goes on.. price of a beer in Norway and all that.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:34 pm

brite blu sky wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Hee hee.. tsk, facts eh! who'd ave em? By the way the GDP per capita doesn't take into account the cost of living in said countries.. a bit of a lapse eh.. and so it goes on.. price of a beer in Norway and all that.

Correct......Living like a king in a 3rd world country with all luxories from 1st world country is beter than.............ahh fuck it..I couldnt be bothered.

But when Im made world president that other cunt is for a hanging.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby brite blu sky » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:48 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Comprare una casa o depo en LOS CABOS el año que viene .. es posiblemente el mejor y ciudad mas bella de Mexico pero mi base esta en Monterrey..la ciudad de los ZETAS....pero bueno...hay que estar donde el negocio esta..verdad !

Ei! genial. Los Cabos eh!.. hmm me parece un buen idea hombre.. Estuve buscando un sitio ir vivir despues de Barcelona y he encontrado La Paz, mas ó minus por la latituda en Google, ha ha. Pero lo mas he mirado la economia y el area etc lo mas he pensado es un sito con oportunidades ahora. Los precios de la tierra y casas va subir, me parece, bastane rapido. Estan construiendo una carretera costal desde La Paz hasta Los Cabos y los precios de las casas y tierra estan subiendo con la progresión de la carretera.. ha! fuclin yanks from San Diego wont go beyond the unmade road!
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:39 pm

brite blu sky wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Ei! genial. Los Cabos eh!.. hmm me parece un buen idea hombre.. Estuve buscando un sitio ir vivir despues de Barcelona y he encontrado La Paz, mas ó minus por la latituda en Google, ha ha. Pero lo mas he mirado la economia y el area etc lo mas he pensado es un sito con oportunidades ahora. Los precios de la tierra y casas va subir, me parece, bastane rapido. Estan construiendo una carretera costal desde La Paz hasta Los Cabos y los precios de las casas y tierra estan subiendo con la progresión de la carretera.. ha! fuclin yanks from San Diego wont go beyond the unmade road!

Los Cabos is the bolloks mate.........Ill let you know more when I visit there in January.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby gillie » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:01 am

Yes Carl i would be offended to be called a racist as i was married to a black girl for 10 years.But i would not bitch to the mods coz i know i'm not racist you can tell to me fuck off as much as you want it dont hurt mate its only words.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:34 am

gillie wrote:Yes Carl i would be offended to be called a racist as i was married to a black girl for 10 years.But i would not bitch to the mods coz i know i'm not racist you can tell to me fuck off as much as you want it dont hurt mate its only words.

Alright then.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:49 am

brite blu sky wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Chris Waddle.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:25 am

gillie wrote:Yes Carl i would be offended to be called a racist as i was married to a black girl for 10 years.But i would not bitch to the mods coz i know i'm not racist you can tell to me fuck off as much as you want it dont hurt mate its only words.

In fact, neither a fool would assume You are.
and that irrespectively of Your sentiments and sexual taste, but purely by the way you do express your thoughts.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Original Dub » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:01 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:

and that irrespectively of Your sentiments and sexual taste, but purely by the way you do express your thoughts.

Yeah Gillie, I was just about to say the EXACT same thing.
Original Dub

Postby saulman » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:26 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:

............Grasshopper.
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Original Dub wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

Yeah Gillie, I was just about to say the EXACT same thing.

Glad I can share an opinion with You. An additional worth of Sir Gillie... :-)
Hope in a couple of seasons we will share some football ideas, too.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum