Gutted is not the word!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Gutted is not the word!

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Im devastsated

My mrs was supposed to finish work at 5 but she works in wetherspoons in town and apparently 3 staff aint turned in so she has to stay to 7 till the pub goes quite after the football fans have been in. Spiv sent me a PM late last night saying he had a spare ticket out of the blue i was jumping round like cheerleader as i wasnt expecting it NOW THIS HAPPENS, i cant blame my little boy who i have to look after till the mrs gets back but i cant describe how im feeling it just takes the piss!

Once again Thanks to spiv for making my day until now Please nobody drink in wetherspoons they can pay for this!
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Re: Gutted is not the word!

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:52 pm

BlueMoonAwoken wrote:Im devastsated

My mrs was supposed to finish work at 5 but she works in wetherspoons in town and apparently 3 staff aint turned in so she has to stay to 7 till the pub goes quite after the football fans have been in. Spiv sent me a PM late last night saying he had a spare ticket out of the blue i was jumping round like cheerleader as i wasnt expecting it NOW THIS HAPPENS, i cant blame my little boy who i have to look after till the mrs gets back but i cant describe how im feeling it just takes the piss!

Once again Thanks to spiv for making my day until now Please nobody drink in wetherspoons they can pay for this!

I feel like that every week. You have my sympthy, mate.

The upside is that you can watch it with your little lad and help him cheer the Blue Heroes on to victory.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Blue in the face » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Theres a spare ticket for someone then?
Blue in the face
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby gaudy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:25 pm

have you got duct tape?
gaudy
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby Blue Since 76 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:01 pm

BlueMoonAwoken wrote:Im devastsated

Since you've been sat there in the warmth all night, not got stuck in traffic and were able to turn something more interesting on, I think you should be thanking her
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Return to The Maine Football forum