'Arry not so popular now

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

'Arry not so popular now

Postby john@staustell » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:52 am

Comment from the Spuds TEAMTALK page:

"Great to see Harry getting stuck into the boo boys"..... you're just as ignorant as him. Readknapps sarcastic comment is a deliberate insult to the fans who pay his wages only to see him underperform drastically in the league and effectively ending any chance of 4th after only 12 games. I'm tired of his cockney wide boy remarks and the fact that he thinks the odd great result makes up for his deficencies. The sooner he goes the better, but he wouldn't have the decency to leave, he'll wait for a big pay off or England instead. His lack of loyalty uis amazing, prostituting himself to the f.a. every chance he gets. He's a joke. Redknapp out, redknapp out, redknapp out

Wonder if the media will now treat Spuds like they do us and Liverpool? No chance.
Last edited by john@staustell on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Re: 'Arry not so popular now

Postby superkev8705 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:55 am

john@staustell wrote:Comment from the Spuds TEANTALK page:

"Great to see Harry getting stuck into the boo boys"..... you're just as ignorant as him. Readknapps sarcastic comment is a deliberate insult to the fans who pay his wages only to see him underperform drastically in the league and effectively ending any chance of 4th after only 12 games. I'm tired of his cockney wide boy remarks and the fact that he thinks the odd great result makes up for his deficencies. The sooner he goes the better, but he wouldn't have the decency to leave, he'll wait for a big pay off or England instead. His lack of loyalty uis amazing, prostituting himself to the f.a. every chance he gets. He's a joke. Redknapp out, redknapp out, redknapp out

Wonder if the media will now treat Spuds like they do us and Liverpool? No chance.

I dont think that is a Tottenham fans comment. Someone taking the piss surely. Although they did get booed off last night. They should get Ramos back. He seemed a decent manager
Back of the net
superkev8705
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Carlitos Tevez

Postby john@staustell » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:02 am

Pretty sure it's one of their genuine posters mate, though I agree not too representative - yet!

When you check out Arsenal half of them absolutely hate Wenger, so it doesn't take much to turn. Spuds fixture list up to Xmas looks a little challenging for a team out of sorts.

Wouldn't it just be great to see them all screaming for his big head? Assuming he isn't locked up before then of course for the mysterious Monaco account he didn't know he had - allegedly!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby bluej » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:15 am

I've seen another Spurs forum where there is certainly a section of them who want him out, bizzarre when you think about it really.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:06 pm

bluej wrote:I've seen another Spurs forum where there is certainly a section of them who want him out, bizzarre when you think about it really.

Yes and no. Redknapp has taken them to upper end of his limits. His brand of football and preferring quantity over quality will never win them titles in regular basis. While it may seem ridiculous to call for his head, spud supporters are probably the most delusional in football world and consider themselves to be on same level with big boys of world football.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Return to The Maine Football forum