Uwe

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Uwe

Postby Lev Bronstein » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:16 am

Just read an article based on an interview with Uwe Uwe Rosler on the BBC football site re Tevez. Quite interesting etc.

Then something jumped out. Uwe managed Molde, whose new manager is ........

effing hole gurning skol jar
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Re: Uwe

Postby HeyMark » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:17 am

Rosler was signed on a short-term contract. His record, won 6, drew 2................i'd have been inclined to keep him on after a record like that
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:10 am

Uwe has talked all along about leaving Molde. I was wondering if he had another bigger management job lined up or whether (hopefully) he was joining our staff. I know he's been spotted around our academy from time to time & has always said he'd love to work for City. I would love to have him working for City. I recon Uwe knows his stuff, to some fucking tune.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby TomS » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:26 am

Rösler verlässt den Verein auf eigenen Wunsch, die Klubführung versuchte vergeblich, ihn zum Bleiben zu bewegen. Dabei tauscht er mit seinem Nachfolger den Wohnort: Während der Norweger nach 15 Jahren bei Manchester United in seine Heimat zurückkehrt, zieht Rösler mit seiner Familie in die englische Metropole, wo er einst vier Jahre für Manchester City auf Torejagd ging.
Source: Kicker
The german football bible

Translated:
Rösler leaves the club on his own desire, the club board tried without avail to persuade him not to go. Rössler changes home townwith his replacement: The norge leaves after 15 years with the Rags back to his home country, Rössler settles with his family in the english metropol, where he played 4 years for Manchester City and scored a lot of goals.....
Thomas
Bert Trautmann Town, Germany
TomS
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC,Werder Bremen
My favourite player is: Sergio

Postby Fish111 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:17 am

Uwe should be employed by City in some capacity, possibly as our ambassador and/or chief scout in Germany perhaps?
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:03 am

Can't see why he'd trade Molde for Manchester unless he has something lined up here. It's beautiful on the West coast of Norway & his wife is Norwegian too so it's a strange move to come here unless it's for a job.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:26 am

Molde looks tiny,anything good there apart from mountains and water?

Just asking like.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Blue Blood » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:41 am

Fish111 wrote:Uwe should be employed by City in some capacity, possibly as our ambassador and/or chief scout in Germany perhaps?

Agree, top professional is Uwe.

The club couldn't go wrong with employing him. Legend.
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Citizen of Oslo » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Can't see why he'd trade Molde for Manchester unless he has something lined up here. It's beautiful on the West coast of Norway & his wife is Norwegian too so it's a strange move to come here unless it's for a job.

Strange it is. He has been asked about it by Norwegian press, but no positions or clubs has been mentioned. He was offered the chance to continue at Molde, but was always very firm stating that he and the family would move to Manchester this autumn. Almost as if he already had agreed to a job in England...
Last edited by Citizen of Oslo on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Citizen of Oslo
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby john@staustell » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:24 pm

Citizen of Oslo wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Can't see why he'd trade Molde for Manchester unless he has something lined up here. It's beautiful on the West coast of Norway & his wife is Norwegian too so it's a strange move to come here unless it's for a job.

Strange it is. He has been asked about it by Norwegian press, but no positions or clubs has been mentioned. He was offered the chance to continue at Molde, but was always very firm stating that he and the family would move to Manchester this autumn. Almost as if he already had got a job in England...

Weather warmer in Manchester!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:51 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:Molde looks tiny,anything good there apart from mountains and water?

Just asking like.

Depends what you're into. Not been to Molde itself but if you like girls, fish, boats & home made alcohol the West Coast's not a bad place to be.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Return to The Maine Football forum