before the game 2moro

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: before the game 2moro

Postby Nick » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:55 pm

May end up in town first / may fuck it off have a couple local and get to Mary D's / Eastlands bar early.

I feel absolutely shocking though was up all night with the man flu then went in work today.
Nick
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby gillie » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Nick wrote:May end up in town first / may fuck it off have a couple local and get to Mary D's / Eastlands bar early.

I feel absolutely shocking though was up all night with the man flu then went in work today.

Hope its not the real flu mate coz if it is you wont be going nowhere tomoz trust me it took me a week to get over mine i thought i was fuckin dying mate.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby mancityfan4mdubai » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:18 am

9secondlegend wrote:
mancityfan4mdubai wrote:Dear Fans,
I am a huge huge fan of MANCITY, im originally from Dubai , well maybe you heard of dubai if not then Abu dhabi, its quite same. I NEED HELP :(. I am at the moment living in Sheffield and I missed derby tickets. I wanna go somewhere where I can enjoy the Match atmosphere, obviously here in Sheffield.
Any pubs/ any address for you guys where you guys will be watching the match? I wanna enjoy this derby big time. I have been Mancity fan always.

Any recommendatory? I Myself live near west street which is in city centre. Please help me out so I can enjoy and by the way it will be my first match experience with Mancity fans,, never been at stadium yet :(.

Any lPlace in Sheffield plzzzzz?

Cheerz
S.Al-Belushi

top quality!
it made me chuckle!

CHUCKLE? I regret I visited this site actually. My Intention was to ask where is the best place to go and watch the match. I am a visitor...
mancityfan4mdubai
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: MANCITY
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby mancityfan4mdubai » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:23 am

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
Burt wrote:
mancityfan4mdubai wrote:

Cheerz
S.Al-Belushi

My rag sensors are tingling.

LOL...

What funny about it my friend? :)
mancityfan4mdubai
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Postby 9secondlegend » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:31 am

mancityfan4mdubai wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:
I am a huge huge fan of MANCITY, im originally from Dubai , well maybe you heard of dubai if not then Abu dhabi, its quite same. I NEED HELP :(. I am at the moment living in Sheffield and I missed derby tickets. I wanna go somewhere where I can enjoy the Match atmosphere, obviously here in Sheffield.
Any pubs/ any address for you guys where you guys will be watching the match? I wanna enjoy this derby big time. I have been Mancity fan always.

Any recommendatory? I Myself live near west street which is in city centre. Please help me out so I can enjoy and by the way it will be my first match experience with Mancity fans,, never been at stadium yet :(.

Any lPlace in Sheffield plzzzzz?

Cheerz
S.Al-Belushi

top quality!
it made me chuckle!

CHUCKLE? I regret I visited this site actually. My Intention was to ask where is the best place to go and watch the match. I am a visitor...

I ALSO REGRET IN MYSELF. I MAYBE I BELIEVE IN THIS TO BE THE DAY BUT THEN I THINK THIS IS THE DAY OF REGRET. BUT WHICH COULD THIS DAY BE?

I TOO NEED MATCH EXPERIENCE AND WANNA GO TO DONCASTER WHICH IS A SMALL SIZED URBAN AREA MANY MILES CLOSE TO THE TOWN OFF SHEF FIELD AND INDEED I PRAY TO GOD THAT I CAN SEE THE BIG SCREEN OF THE BLUES AND I ALSO PRAY THAT GOD IS A DJ.

AHMED BULLS-HITTIR
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby spiv » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:36 am

Just get a few tinnies in and get a stream up on your computer, jobs a good'un.
spiv
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: .

Postby simon12 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:47 am

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:I'm at Cord Bar in the NQ from 3pm if anyone in town wants a pint..I'll be the tall bearded long haired hobo

What time are you in there till mate.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Beeks » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:16 pm

simon12 wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:I'm at Cord Bar in the NQ from 3pm if anyone in town wants a pint..I'll be the tall bearded long haired hobo

probably for an hour or so then move on somewhere else mate
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby simon12 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:30 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
simon12 wrote:

probably for an hour or so then move on somewhere else mate

I`m looking to meet up wiyh a few off here if poss from around 5 onwards. I`ve met bingo and 9seclegend so if you fancy a pint just let me know where you`ll be mate.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby mancityfan4mdubai » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:17 pm

9secondlegend wrote:
mancityfan4mdubai wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:

top quality!
it made me chuckle!

I ALSO REGRET IN MYSELF. I MAYBE I BELIEVE IN THIS TO BE THE DAY BUT THEN I THINK THIS IS THE DAY OF REGRET. BUT WHICH COULD THIS DAY BE?

I TOO NEED MATCH EXPERIENCE AND WANNA GO TO DONCASTER WHICH IS A SMALL SIZED URBAN AREA MANY MILES CLOSE TO THE TOWN OFF SHEF FIELD AND INDEED I PRAY TO GOD THAT I CAN SEE THE BIG SCREEN OF THE BLUES AND I ALSO PRAY THAT GOD IS A DJ.

AHMED BULLS-HITTIR

You're an absolute ponker. Knob head.
Shit! Drunk-head
mancityfan4mdubai
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Postby bluej » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:50 pm

mancityfan4mdubai wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:
mancityfan4mdubai wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:

top quality!
it made me chuckle!

AHMED BULLS-HITTIR

Shit! Drunk-head

If you are a genuine poster, which I suspect you're not, then I can think of at least 2 or 3 bars on West Street that will be showing the game, and I'm not even from Sheffield!
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby 9secondlegend » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:12 pm

mancityfan4mdubai wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:
mancityfan4mdubai wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:

top quality!
it made me chuckle!

AHMED BULLS-HITTIR

Shit! Drunk-head

I AM AGHAST AT YOUR VULGER SPEECH . UN BEFORE NOW ONCE I WAS NEVER INDEED CALLED A PONKER. PONKER!!!??!!??? ME INDEED NO IM NOT. DRUNKE HEAD YES ,,,MYSELF CAN BE CALLED A DRUNKHEAD,,,BUT NEVER NO EVER NEVER WILL OBCENIC LANGUAGE BE CALLING ME A PONKER. MAY YOUR MOTHER FUCK A ROMAN CATHOLIC OR HOMO
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum