63 breweries and stripclubs on every corner

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

63 breweries and stripclubs on every corner

Postby john@staustell » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:49 am

Is where Shrek has been sent to get his form back/get his head together/fuck off out the way/escape Colleen/see a shrink (delete as appropriate): Image

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... pping.html

SHAMED Wayne Rooney arrived in the States yesterday - to stay slap bang in the middle of America's strip club capital.
Manchester United sent the ace, 25, for a week's "intensive conditioning" to recover the form lost since his fling with hooker Jenny Thompson was rumbled in September.

Rooney is not staying in the Oregon town where the Nike sports training complex is located - called Beaverton.

Instead he has been put up ten miles away in party haven Portland - which has more strip clubs per capita than anywhere else in the US.

A tourist guide reveals: "With 63 breweries and brewpubs Portland has just overtaken Munich as the beer capital of the world."

It adds: "There are strip clubs on every corner too. It is one of the top party tourism destinations."

Another guide boasts that due to the unparalleled proliferation of strip joints, "you can satisfy any number of naked girl desires".

It also points out that local laws allow men to ogle exotic dancers while boozing and dining.

The Red Devils hope the week at Nike World HQ - which boasts some of the best fitness equipment in the world - will finally put Rooney back on track.

He has battled poor form, an ankle injury and personal problems since the hooker revelations.

A trip to Dubai last month with heartbroken wife Coleen, 24, failed to reignite his game.

Before packing him off to Oregon, United's assistant boss Mike Phelan said: "We just thought it might be in the interests of him and the club to have a change of scenery for a little while."
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Re: 63 breweries and stripclubs on every corner

Postby mr_nool » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:58 am

I would've have imagined that you would see more pink flesh in a place called Beaverton.

Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby CityGer » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:59 am

They must have huge corners over there, sounds top.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby john@staustell » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:04 am

Image Image
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby CityFanFromRome » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:37 am

Sounds like a place where to go to have some fun, not to recondition...

Hold on, does it mean Shrek won't be in the derby on Wednesday? That's really good news, he's the only one of them I really fear.
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby mr_nool » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:42 am

CityFanFromRome wrote:Sounds like a place where to go to have some fun, not to recondition...

Hold on, does it mean Shrek won't be in the derby on Wednesday? That's really good news, he's the only one of them I really fear.

I fear nothing but fear itself. And Scholes in injury time.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:43 am

It's a pity Colleen failed to re-ignite his form. Suppose he'll have to stick with the hookers then.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby CitizenYank » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Yes, there is lots of booze and there are lots of strip clubs here. But boyz, the term "keep Portland weird," has nothing to do with having kitschy fun. Portland is becoming the underage sex trade and meth capital of the world. Literally, we are putting the devil out of business.

Ahhhh my pasty looking chums, the things I could show you; If you had the money!!!! HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR
Never touch the clowns. Let the clowns touch you!
CitizenYank
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City, P Timbers

Return to The Maine Football forum