If We Appeal Against The Red Mario Can Play On Wednesday

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: If We Appeal Against The Red Mario Can Play On Wednesday

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I thought the rules stated that the paperwork went out Monday, Tuesday is when we have to submit the appeal and Thursday is when the case is heard.

Have things changed or are all the media outlets jumping on the sensationalism bandwagon; dramatic U-turn tomorrow?

Arsenal have appealed their red too and their case is being heard tomorrow

Ah, I may have worded that wrong (which I did). The case is submitted and heard tomorrow, and then like a kangaroo court it is deliberated over on Wednesday (independant panel) and the findings/verdict ('Guilty as Charged Your Honour') delivered Thursday.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Just looked on the FA's disciplinary handbook which says that for a weekend game the Notification is sent out Monday whilst the Appeal must be received by 1700 hrs Wednesday (with £100 cost) which means that it'll be dealt with Thursday (can't see 'em working after 5pm).

We have to prove that 'the Match Official made a serious and obvious error'.

Page 5: http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/~/media/File ... 201011.pdf
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:55 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Just looked on the FA's disciplinary handbook which says that for a weekend game the Notification is sent out Monday whilst the Appeal must be received by 1700 hrs Wednesday (with £100 cost) which means that it'll be dealt with Thursday (can't see 'em working after 5pm).

Imo the only thing we can show an evidence of is the double standard applied in comparison to their twat's senting off: his challange was far more dangerous and violent than Mario's but did not get the straight red.
Then Im still not aware if in case a double yellow senting off the player get a ban or - as it happens in italy - they just count for 2 of x yellow cards needed to get a ban. I'm sure that in EPL is more severe, though.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:09 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Just looked on the FA's disciplinary handbook which says that for a weekend game the Notification is sent out Monday whilst the Appeal must be received by 1700 hrs Wednesday (with £100 cost) which means that it'll be dealt with Thursday (can't see 'em working after 5pm).

Imo the only thing we can show an evidence of is the double standard applied in comparison to their twat's senting off: his challange was far more dangerous and violent than Mario's but did not get the straight red.
Then Im still not aware if in case a double yellow senting off the player get a ban or - as it happens in italy - they just count for 2 of x yellow cards needed to get a ban. I'm sure that in EPL is more severe, though.

Punishments

Suspension resulting from a dismissal whilst playing for a team who play under the match based discipline system will commence 21 days from the date of the fixture, even if paperwork is not received

Player Sent Off Under Law 12 (7) - Receiving a second caution in the same match will be suspended for 1 match, fined £20 and be subject to 2 penalty points

Player Sent Off Under Law 12 (4) and (5) - Denying a goal or obvious goal scoring opportunity will be suspended for 1 match, fined £20 and be subject to 2 penalty points

Player Sent Off Under Law 12 (6) - Using offensive or insulting or abusive language/gestures will be suspended for 2 matches, fined £30 and be subject to 2 penalty points

Player Sent Off Under Law 12 (1), (2) and (3) - Serious foul play, violent conduct or spitting at an opponent or any other person
will be suspended for 3 matches, fined £40 and subject to 4 penalty points

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby King Kev » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Those fines can't be real. It would be the equivalent of fining you or me 8p!
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Thanks Beefy Mate.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:31 pm

King Kev wrote:Those fines can't be real. It would be the equivalent of fining you or me 8p!

I did hear that fines have to be exactly the same up and down the leagues otherwise it would be against the spirit of the game, and against laws governing financial equality.

Sounds absurd considering the money involved today but when you think about ot logically, every case would have to be dealt with separately dependant on wages, which would be a hell of a task.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby King Kev » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
King Kev wrote:Those fines can't be real. It would be the equivalent of fining you or me 8p!

I did hear that fines have to be exactly the same up and down the leagues otherwise it would be against the spirit of the game, and against laws governing financial equality.

Sounds absurd considering the money involved today but when you think about ot logically, every case would have to be dealt with separately dependant on wages, which would be a hell of a task.
Not really, you just fine them a percentage of their salary.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:57 pm

King Kev wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

That's what'd you think, but I'm sure it's correct. Short story, I was playing for the Regimental team a fair dew rears back and received a red card for taking exception to an opponents challenge and in those days you had to go in front of the CO to accept the charge. It wasn't the CO but the OC who dealt with it but after being Marched in and it being read out the OC stated that he should throw the book at me (in a quite polite way (unusual)) but stated that he could only charge me the equivalent of the appropriate sports body (he was a Rugby man who I'd palmed off a few times) and that i would be £20.

The dealings finished with him asking what happened on the day and him congratulating me on my actions. T'was a good day to lose £20.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby mcfc1632 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:55 am

blues2win wrote:Interesting that the FA are having an expedited hearing for Balotelli. In camelface's case the appeal was heard after the next game if memory serves me correct so he was able to play.

.... glad it is not just me!!!!! thought my memory was shot - well it is - but more so.................
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby CityFanFromRome » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:22 am

MANCIO4EVER wrote:

Eh? When has a player who got two yellows in a game been able to play the next game, in Italy? As far as I know, Italy is just like all other countries on this, two yellows ----> red card ----> one match ban.
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby Burt » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:39 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
King Kev wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

That's what'd you think, but I'm sure it's correct. Short story, I was playing for the Regimental team a fair dew rears back and received a red card for taking exception to an opponents challenge and in those days you had to go in front of the CO to accept the charge. It wasn't the CO but the OC who dealt with it but after being Marched in and it being read out the OC stated that he should throw the book at me (in a quite polite way (unusual)) but stated that he could only charge me the equivalent of the appropriate sports body (he was a Rugby man who I'd palmed off a few times) and that i would be £20.

The dealings finished with him asking what happened on the day and him congratulating me on my actions. T'was a good day to lose £20.

Does "Palmed him off" mean what I think it means Beefy fella?
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Burt wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
King Kev wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Does "Palmed him off" mean what I think it means Beefy fella?

If it means a good face-plant at considerable speed with the palm of a hand, then yes. If not, I wouldn't like to imagine what you're thinking Burt ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:26 pm

CityFanFromRome wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

Eh? When has a player who got two yellows in a game been able to play the next game, in Italy? As far as I know, Italy is just like all other countries on this, two yellows ----> red card ----> one match ban.

I stand correct I was sure of that rule and according to a brief poll I made in my office half the people here think the same, but it appears that the most informed about SERIE A regulations share Your opinion.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Brad » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Brad
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: Dejong

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:40 pm

What about the extra game for a failed appeal?
I swear these cunts make it up as they go along!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:41 pm

No real suprise,THE FA ARE CUNTS.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby john@staustell » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:45 pm

MaseCTID wrote:What about the extra game for a failed appeal?
I swear these cunts make it up as they go along!

No mate it's only an extra game for a 'flippant' appeal. At least they agreed we had a case to put - or maybe it was just the way we worded our appeal, which semed a bit odd?

I just keep wondering about the worse offence by Huddlestone. Ridiculous.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Beeks » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Joke...no way was that a straight red
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby TheGOAT » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:34 pm

What an absolute JOKE!! How the fuck can they say that was VIOLENT CONDUCT!!!
"Watch a DVD, eat some pizza
**** each other!
I'm serious!!
**** a chicken if that's what it takes...
Watch a chicken ******* a horse...
What? You think the guys at google sat around watching Trumpton?"
TheGOAT
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum