Balo's brace WBA

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Balo's brace WBA

Postby SORTED » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Not great quality but up on my Facebook now if anyone wants to see the goals.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=638963501&v=app_2392950137
SORTED
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Re: Balo's brace WBA

Postby ashton287 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:30 pm

is his red card on there?
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Beeks » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:46 pm

Stupid to get sent off but at the end of the day looks like those goals will win it for us
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby ruralblue » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:04 pm

With his red being a straight red and not a second yellow, can we appeal???, I know it was justified him going off but thinking about appeal time scale??
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:06 pm

ruralblue wrote:With his red being a straight red and not a second yellow, can we appeal???, I know it was justified him going off but thinking about appeal time scale??

No point in appealing, he clearly went to kick the West Brom player in the chest. He'd get another game ban for us appealing without reason.
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby Blue Toy » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:08 pm

He's a double dick. 1 for making a challenge like that, and 2 for making a challenge like that when on a yellow. Either way he was going to walk.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Beeks » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:17 pm

He'll be scoring 20+ goals for us a season soon enough..you heard it here first..he'll learn from that red..Bobby will give him a clip round the ear..but he is a fantastic talent..arrogant..cocky and brilliant
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:24 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:He'll be scoring 20+ goals for us a season soon enough..you heard it here first..he'll learn from that red..Bobby will give him a clip round the ear..but he is a fantastic talent..arrogant..cocky and brilliant

I hope he will do as I share all Your entusiasm for his cocky arrogance - but it is not an easy task and that is also why Moratti took City's good money.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby trueblue64 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini on his side's eventful win at West Brom:

"We played a fantastic game. My players played football so well, and we can score more goals than that. We always had the ball. I'm very happy for us. The fans were amazing today. For me, Mario Balotelli played very well. The referee should not have given a red card, absolutely not. It's possible we may appeal."
There's only one mancity and one mancityfans.net

Born blue, still a blue and will die a blue...........

[center]Image[/center]
trueblue64
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: ManCity
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby mr_nool » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:30 pm

trueblue64 wrote:Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini on his side's eventful win at West Brom:

"We played a fantastic game. My players played football so well, and we can score more goals than that. We always had the ball. I'm very happy for us. The fans were amazing today. For me, Mario Balotelli played very well. The referee should not have given a red card, absolutely not. It's possible we may appeal."

Good Bobby! Defend our players in absurdum outwards, and give them a right bollocking behind closed doors when they've done something stupid.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby svengali » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:31 pm

trueblue64 wrote:Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini on his side's eventful win at West Brom:

We should be appealing to see it, at least downgraded if possible. Absolute joke, the ref let his personal emotion takeover rather than making a professional decision. He got tired of Balo's complaining and was looking for any excuse to send him off. He should of just turned to the bench to see he was going off and let him be subbed.

Balotelli was a class above anything I have seen footballing wise at City in a long long time. He needs to rein in the temper and channel it elsewhere.
svengali
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Blueboylewis » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Looks like we can appeal against his straight red card then. Hopefully have it turned over in time for the derby with a bit of luck! But i havent got my hopes up.
Blueboylewis

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby ant london » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:32 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:He'll be scoring 20+ goals for us a season soon enough..you heard it here first..he'll learn from that red..Bobby will give him a clip round the ear..but he is a fantastic talent..arrogant..cocky and brilliant

Me and You Beeks.....the founding members of the mancityfans.net Mario Ballotelli fanclub

he's fucking ace
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby shawzy » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:32 pm

He reminds me of the Drogba of old =Class - Arrogant - cocky - dives alot and constantly gets booed by the oppo fans.
What a very fine player he is though, but Mancini needs to get the reigns on him.Dont need a repeat of what he did today.
shawzy

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby Patrick » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:41 pm

I reckon the most unsurprised person today will be Mancini, I'm sure he knows how to turn today into a learning curve. A steep one I hope!
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby svengali » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:45 pm

didnt Turdninand have a red card appeal before the Carling Cup semi last season and took the extra game to play in it? We should be appealing so he can play on Wednesday.
svengali
De Jong's Tackle

Postby shawzy » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Patrick wrote:I reckon the most unsurprised person today will be Mancini, I'm sure he knows how to turn today into a learning curve. A steep one I hope!

Hope your right Paddy..Undoubted quality today..Gutted hes gonna miss playin the scum.
shawzy

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby trueblue64 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:49 pm

If we appeal then will it be heard on thursday?
There's only one mancity and one mancityfans.net

Born blue, still a blue and will die a blue...........

[center]Image[/center]
trueblue64

Supporter of: ManCity

Postby TheGOAT » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:59 pm

i cant believe the flack he is getting for the sending off!! He did nothing wrong at all, ridiculous decision!!

His yellow card was for not getting up quick enough as well, what the fuck is that about?
"Watch a DVD, eat some pizza
**** each other!
I'm serious!!
**** a chicken if that's what it takes...
Watch a chicken ******* a horse...
What? You think the guys at google sat around watching Trumpton?"
TheGOAT
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby Original Dub » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:06 pm

svengali wrote:

We should be appealing to see it, at least downgraded if possible. Absolute joke, the ref let his personal emotion takeover rather than making a professional decision. He got tired of Balo's complaining and was looking for any excuse to send him off. He should of just turned to the bench to see he was going off and let him be subbed.

Balotelli was a class above anything I have seen footballing wise at City in a long long time. He needs to rein in the temper and channel it elsewhere.

Ehhhh??? Carlos Tevez, no?!!

Balotelli looks very sharp when attacking the ball, but a little too sharp when attacking players/refs/linesmen.
We knew this though, its gonna be interesting to see how he develops. He could be as good as Tevez if he sorts his head out, but to say he's the best footballer at the club is a bit premature mate!

I think he'll get a 3 match ban now, which is a right pisser before the derby. As it turns out, Mancini does want to play with two strikers, but he obviously wants two deep lying strikers, hence Ade's ommision.
Original Dub

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum