Balo's brace WBA

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Balo's brace WBA

Postby ruralblue » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:11 pm

I think we get two full days to lodge an appeal, then it's considered two days after. Or is that a rule for Manure only. Like Ades it will be fast tracked and all sorted tomorrow with a three match ban.

I think we have a natural goal scorer on our hands. Him n' Tevez with Silva feeding them passes, WOW. Just need to shore up the defence and we will be sorted.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:15 pm

ant london wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:He'll be scoring 20+ goals for us a season soon enough..you heard it here first..he'll learn from that red..Bobby will give him a clip round the ear..but he is a fantastic talent..arrogant..cocky and brilliant

Me and You Beeks.....the founding members of the mancityfans.net Mario Ballotelli fanclub

he's fucking ace

oh fuck you two queers. We've all been angling for a licking of his nutsack...but if you two want to take the throat yogurt first then be my guest.

In general, most people in world football believed and still do that he could be world class, and has all the talent to do so if he gets his head straight. And he's basically reiterated that point to everyone on today's performance. Would have been fantastic to see him line up vs the Rags, but now we'll have to wait and really play a risky match without his contribution. Stupid beyond belief really.

Also, it's not like you two were backing Emile Mpenza or Demarcus Beasley to get the goals that kept us in the league or something. Or put money on a stuffed animal to key a strong defensive run which kept us in the league. That would have been bold stuff...this Balo thing it just...normal.

Gloryhunters.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Mario Balotelli

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Arrogant, cocky, short tempered, short fuse, wants to fight everyone and score a hat-trick every game.

I love the guy, i am in love with him. Football is boring without characters and he certainly is one.

Obviously he needs to cut it out as he gets older and not go off the rails as he is better playing for us than sat in the stands because if he does cut it out then mark my words, we have a player that will rival Messi and Ronaldo for the title of best player in the world.

He will divide fans, you only have to look at todays match thread, from "super mario, what a player" to "what a stupid cunt" all in the space of an hour. The important thing is that we all support him and take the immature, petulant acts like today in our stride instead of jumping on his back, he wil cut this mad shit out, he's only 20.

I hope we appeal so we can unleash him against the rags.
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Sister of fu » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:08 pm

ant london wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:He'll be scoring 20+ goals for us a season soon enough..you heard it here first..he'll learn from that red..Bobby will give him a clip round the ear..but he is a fantastic talent..arrogant..cocky and brilliant

Me and You Beeks.....the founding members of the mancityfans.net Mario Ballotelli fanclub

he's fucking ace

I knew you would like him cocka!
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby svengali » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Original Dub wrote:
svengali wrote:
trueblue64 wrote:Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini on his side's eventful win at West Brom:

"We played a fantastic game. My players played football so well, and we can score more goals than that. We always had the ball. I'm very happy for us. The fans were amazing today. For me, Mario Balotelli played very well. The referee should not have given a red card, absolutely not. It's possible we may appeal."

We should be appealing to see it, at least downgraded if possible. Absolute joke, the ref let his personal emotion takeover rather than making a professional decision. He got tired of Balo's complaining and was looking for any excuse to send him off. He should of just turned to the bench to see he was going off and let him be subbed.

Balotelli was a class above anything I have seen footballing wise at City in a long long time. He needs to rein in the temper and channel it elsewhere.

Ehhhh??? Carlos Tevez, no?!!

Balotelli looks very sharp when attacking the ball, but a little too sharp when attacking players/refs/linesmen.
We knew this though, its gonna be interesting to see how he develops. He could be as good as Tevez if he sorts his head out, but to say he's the best footballer at the club is a bit premature mate!

I think he'll get a 3 match ban now, which is a right pisser before the derby. As it turns out, Mancini does want to play with two strikers, but he obviously wants two deep lying strikers, hence Ade's ommision.

Tevez is an incredible footballer and the best City player all round. However Balotelli just has that extra touch of class, he has talent in abundance. Some of the touches and flicks he demonstrated today were out of this world. the control for his second goal was a fine example of it. If he can imitate Carlos's attitude he will be the best in the world.
svengali
De Jong's Tackle

Re: Mario Balotelli

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:12 pm

the_georgian_genius wrote:we have a player that will rival Messi and Ronaldo for the title of best player in the world.

You're funny you!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beeks » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:13 pm

ant london wrote:

he's fucking ace

Indeed!

And Doomy you're just jealous..besides..I can never take you seriously after declaring your love of bourbon over scotch

just not cricket old bean

cheerio
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Wonderwall » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:13 pm

MaseCTID wrote:
the_georgian_genius wrote:we have a player that will rival Messi and Ronaldo for the title of best player in the world.

You're funny you!

how many threads do we need, there is already the match thread talking about him, plus the brace thread
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
ant london wrote:

he's fucking ace

I knew you would like him cocka!

have you seen Balo's piece? she's so tasty it makes me want to be a young, talented Blitalian Footballer...just sayin.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby CityGer » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
MaseCTID wrote:

You're funny you!

how many threads do we need, there is already the match thread talking about him, plus the brace thread

and the suspension thread....
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby Wonderwall » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:14 pm

CityGer wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
MaseCTID wrote:

You're funny you!

and the suspension thread....

you just made my mind up
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Apparently we got rid of Bellers because he had an attitude problem.....
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:16 pm

MaseCTID wrote:Apparently we got rid of Bellers because he had an attitude problem.....

.....towards the manager.
the_georgian_genius

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:19 pm

the_georgian_genius wrote:
MaseCTID wrote:Apparently we got rid of Bellers because he had an attitude problem.....

Tevez?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:21 pm

MaseCTID wrote:

Tevez?

What about him?
the_georgian_genius

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:27 pm

MaseCTID wrote:

Tevez?

What about him?

Sorry my mistake. Thought you were talking about Tevez because you mentioned having an attitude with the manager.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:30 pm

MaseCTID wrote:
MaseCTID wrote:

Tevez?

What about him?

Sorry my mistake. Thought you were talking about Tevez because you mentioned having an attitude with the manager.

Tevez may not be best mates with Mancini but his attitude is spot on unlike Bellamy.
the_georgian_genius

Postby The Man In Blue » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:45 pm

he was fcuking stupid getting sent off.

however, he won the game for us so i'll let him off. hopefully Mancio can sort him the fuck out, cos the skills are there for all to see.
The Man In Blue

Postby Burt » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:25 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:he was fcuking stupid getting sent off.

however, he won the game for us so i'll let him off. hopefully Mancio can sort him the fuck out, cos the skills are there for all to see.

That back heel to throw the ball up in the air, past the defender was absolute pisstaking quality. This kid's got it all and has the arrogance to claim that he wants to be the best player in the world. If anyone can sort his suede out, it's Bobby The Manc so let's get behind the fucler eh.
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt

Postby CityFanFromRome » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:07 am

the_georgian_genius wrote:The important thing is that we all support him and take the immature, petulant acts like today in our stride instead of jumping on his back, he wil cut this mad shit out, he's only 20.

I agree with you, but I just want to point out that this was being said in Italy about Cassano too. Now Cassano is 27 and has just been put out of the squad by Sampdoria for having an harsh fight with the chairman, even if it seemed he had really put his head straight in the last year or so. I sincerely hope Balotelli can improve on that aspect of his personality, but I won't believe it until I see it.
Last edited by CityFanFromRome on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
CityFanFromRome

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum