TEVEZ COULD QUIT CITY!!!!! OMG!!!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

TEVEZ COULD QUIT CITY!!!!! OMG!!!

Postby avoidconfusion » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:54 am

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 64,00.html

Coincidence, that this story pops up a few days before the derby? I don't think so...

Laughable article yet again by the windowlicking Rag papers..

This quote:
He told The People: "Will I leave the Premier League? It is possible, but I don't have a fixed date."

is quickly turned into a sensationalist headline "TEVEZ COULD QUIT CITY" ... fucking hate Sky.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Re: TEVEZ COULD QUIT CITY!!!!! OMG!!!

Postby Fesan » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:06 am

The most laughable part of that story is that "we are prepared to offer 250k a week"... Yeah right.
Fesan
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:07 am

When will this shit end, it's getting very very boring now
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Sister of fu » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:10 am

Fesan wrote:The most laughable part of that story is that "we are prepared to offer 250k a week"... Yeah right.

I actually think we will offer him a shit load of cash making him the highest paid player at City. I'm sure an extra £50 or £60 grand in the old wage packet will subside a bit of homesickness!
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby avoidconfusion » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:21 am

Let's put it this way... if there is any truth in the whole Yaya earning 220k a week stories (and I hope there is not) then I would rather pay those 220k to Tevez at least he has earned it.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:30 am

Can we just start a 'Negative Press Reports' thread and stick all the stories in there? I'd put a fiver on it that it'd be one of the longest threads we've had on here, within a week!

Seen this on the Sunday Supplement and started wondering why I was watching 4 people sat around a table discussing their own articles. Doh!!!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby ruralblue » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:34 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Can we just start a 'Negative Press Reports' thread and stick all the stories in there? I'd put a fiver on it that it'd be one of the longest threads we've had on here, within a week!

Seen this on the Sunday Supplement and started wondering why I was watching 4 people sat around a table discussing their own articles. Doh!!!

Well said beefy, get all the shot in one thread. God another fucking shitty story, I too am getting bored of it all now.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Chinners » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:39 am

B*ll*x
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:54 am

If you actually read the quotes, they are very positive stating that Carlos is well up for the game.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:32 pm

I do feel sorry for tevez to be honest, he desperately wants to be a good dad but has split with his partner...she has the kids. So keeps going back to arg to see them maybe his wife/family say he should come back to take care of his children...

I am expecting him to leave but as long as its back to argentina id be happy if it was to another english club which i highly dought i know he just hated being at city or working under mancini.

The other reason i feel sorry for him is the fact he carries us and stands out in a team of "great" players! they need to step up and back him up and take the responsibillity of his shoulders.
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby dikdik » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:52 pm

People must realise that, for one reason or another, nowadays only about 15% of journalists actually do any investigative journalism. The other 85% fabricate from tit bits on the internet or gossip from mates, (of which there are now thousands).
It's not about telling the truth
It's about getting a strap line that will sell the newspaperKnee jerk reactions are what they depend upon.

And I'm speaking about quality political, scientific journalists etc. When it comes to the nether reaches of sports journalism...

Well, say no more...

Wink, wink.
dikdik
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:14 am

Ok, I read somewhere that Tevez is actually in middle of divorce? Can anyone confirm that? I mean all this talk would actually make sense if he indeed is in the middle of divorce process and I could actually understand why he is depressed.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:17 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Ok, I read somewhere that Tevez is actually in middle of divorce? Can anyone confirm that? I mean all this talk would actually make sense if he indeed is in the middle of divorce process and I could actually understand why he is depressed.

His relationship with his wife has broken down I know but I've no idea if there's a divorce going on. However, having seen pics of his wife & the girl he's shagging now, I think the only thing he'll be depressed about is not seeing his kids.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Return to The Maine Football forum