Rags injured

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Rags injured

Postby Green & Blue » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Mike J wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:Thriller...that's funny as fucl. I am clearly not paying enough attention because i hadn't heard that before.

"Darkness falls across the land"....is that racist?

cheers

I'm obviously not paying attention, but then I never pay any attention to the scum. Who the f**k is thriller?

nani, because he looks exactly like a young michael jackson

Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby marvin » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Fletcher is a good player who can be very competitive which is what you need in a Derby

I know some fans think Clattenburg and the refs hand Utd 3 poings every week, but the reality is that they win trophies because they have good players, and Fletcher is one of their better midfielders.

Nani is one of their main attackers at the moment, so I am hoping Nani is missing
marvin
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:05 pm

marvin wrote:Fletcher is a good player who can be very competitive which is what you need in a Derby

I know some fans think Clattenburg and the refs hand Utd 3 poings every week, but the reality is that they win trophies because they have good players, and Fletcher is one of their better midfielders.

Nani is one of their main attackers at the moment, so I am hoping Nani is missing

pretty much agree with that marvin, and the good thing is they are nowhere near the class of midfielders they've had in recent years, so the decline if firmly setting in
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum