Wolves match Highlights

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Wolves match Highlights

Postby shawzy » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:45 pm

The brightest start to a game ive seen this season.Then it all goes tits up big time.

Iv not seen City this season leave so many pockets of space open in the MF, then allow the ball to be passed out to the wings so easily.
Tsk.

Heres a couple of match links.Hope ive not spoilt your Sunday ;-)

http://www.thefootballtube.com/videos/3 ... s-2-1.html

http://videos.sapo.pt/5OP9zdh7LUNd5V5hrZFT
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Re: Wolves match Highlights

Postby s1ty m » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:37 pm

I saw the whole sorry episode on liveonline. The first 20 we looked like getting a bagful. Then the wheels came off, horribly. The rest of the game was head in hands time, occasionally screaming at the screen, resisting the temptation to punch it when Mancini unravelled and then turning off with 10 to go. Bollocks was I going to ruin my weekend and there was NO CHANCE of us scoring.

BUt, one tactical flaw that showed up above all others yesterday, including the substitutions is that we have evryone back for set pieces, therefore have no outlet ball. It is, thus, absolutely guaranteed to come straight back at you, 90 times out of 100. ie, we are giving teams 2 goes at lobbing shit into our box at every set piece. Now, couple that with our achilles heel, defending set pieces, the outcome kind of writes itself.

Ah bollocks, I am going for more vino.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby jono1978 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:43 am

We played to much down the middle no one out on the wings we just let them control the game down the flanks. No ndj to enforce the mf and no headless chicken being tevez. Only man on the pitch playing like he had a pair was silva. Fact.
I SAY WHAT I MEEN AND I MEEN WHAT I SAY CITY TILL I DIE
jono1978
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: the mightey blues
My favourite player is: big dave silva.

Postby Fish111 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:20 am

Wolves highlights? Think i'll give this one a miss.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby dick dastardley » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:37 am

i went to the game and for the first 10 mins we were quality, apart from that you would not have known which team cost shitloads of money and which team cost the price of one player!!
i was totally disgusted with our performance and i can honestly say that we are a one man team, yaya toure basically is a fancy dan overpaid overpriced prima donna, milner is just a clogger, barry is a slow sideways passing shit, adebayor although tried his best on sat missed some sitters that anyone else would have tucked away!! ballotelli needs time to adjust, boateng was so poor maybe needs time to adjust, richards got turned inside out by a pykie!!, if i was city i would refund every supporter that went to that game on saturday, mancini totally clueless in regards subs!!
i honestly think there is a lot of unrest in the city camp and if its not sorted out quick were looking like fucking clowns yet again!!!
Fuckin sort it city we the supporters are gettin a little bit pissed off with hugely overpriced players not doing whats expected that goes for the manager too!!!
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Return to The Maine Football forum