Yaya and Milner bust up

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Yaya and Milner bust up

Postby jono1978 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:13 pm

it said that milner and toure was the arsenal game looks like spirits were low going into the wolves game bobby needs to man up and kick the feck off and sort it out.
I SAY WHAT I MEEN AND I MEEN WHAT I SAY CITY TILL I DIE
jono1978
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: the mightey blues
My favourite player is: big dave silva.

Postby BobKowalski » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:17 pm

Well it happened last week and no one got excited at the time so not sure what has happened since then...oh hang we lost at wolves and played poorly this week so it got dusted off for a second outing. Assume the piece is by Neil Ashton who seems to think a week is wasted without a "Man City bust up/Meltdown/We're doomed" story.

Its become a fixation with the poor chap
BobKowalski
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby john68 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:39 pm

BobKowalski wrote:Well it happened last week and no one got excited at the time so not sure what has happened since then...oh hang we lost at wolves and played poorly this week so it got dusted off for a second outing. Assume the piece is by Neil Ashton who seems to think a week is wasted without a "Man City bust up/Meltdown/We're doomed" story.

Its become a fixation with the poor chap

CORRECT BOB....Mountains...molehills.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum