Players out partying again

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Players out partying again

Postby bluej » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Esky wrote:There's a second video where Hart shouted 'I am a golden God' from the roof before jumping into the pool. It hasn't been leaked to the press yet though.

By the way, that Bosvelt story first time round was one of the strangest things I've read on here.

???
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:26 pm

bluej wrote:
Esky wrote:There's a second video where Hart shouted 'I am a golden God' from the roof before jumping into the pool. It hasn't been leaked to the press yet though.

By the way, that Bosvelt story first time round was one of the strangest things I've read on here.

???

[youtube]yYz3E4MckSw[/youtube]
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Nick » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:46 pm

Yet more confirmation that theres a little england boozey clique. Interesting that MJ isn't part of it and is the most down to earth member of the squad.

Interesting that MIlner went to bed early, Hart and barry were poor at arsenal and AJ wasnt picked.

Like someone else said, Hart is lucky given wasnt there.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:47 pm

Nick wrote:Yet more confirmation that theres a little england boozey clique. Interesting that MJ isn't part of it and is the most down to earth member of the squad.Interesting that MIlner went to bed early, Hart and barry were poor at arsenal and AJ wasnt picked.

You've been stalking him again haven't you?
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nick » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Nick wrote:Yet more confirmation that theres a little england boozey clique. Interesting that MJ isn't part of it and is the most down to earth member of the squad.Interesting that MIlner went to bed early, Hart and barry were poor at arsenal and AJ wasnt picked.

You got me!

The other week there was an Amarni party in spinningfields with all the lads there, difference was Mancio etc. were all there.

Oh to have a footballers lifestyle and wedge!

On other matters, that united kid they brought on against wolves does similarly shit, why is nobody filming him
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:56 pm

Nick wrote:

You got me!

The other week there was an Amarni party in spinningfields with all the lads there, difference was Mancio etc. were all there.

Oh to have a footballers lifestyle and wedge!

On other matters, that united kid they brought on against wolves does similarly shit, why is nobody filming him

Amarni? Sounds like top label among gypos in Marbella beach boulevard.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby paulmclaren » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:29 pm

I don't really care tbh.
So there not allowed to have a drink?
Is that what everyone is saying?
Even once a week?
Doesn't everyone have a beer at least once a week?
Totally over dramatised this is, they might be on there first beer of the week?
Just cause there footballers as long as they don't go on a beer every day.
Where's the problem?
paulmclaren
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city f.c
My favourite player is: Carlos Tevez

Postby dazby » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:41 pm

Because their body is their tool of trade. I don't know about you but when I was younger I found it very difficult to stop at one or two beers. Show me a young footballer that does that and I'll put up my hand and say fine. BUT, when you are out with the lads it very rarely stops at 2. In the modern game bodies need to be in peak condition.

When 2 players are going for a header do you want your player to be the one that was on the piss all week?

Patrick started a thread a month or two ago saying it's a game of 6 inches. It's game of mm and every little advantage counts.

Body is a temple. No booze.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Blue2 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Got the impression tonight that Mancini will overlook it on this occassion - but not again.
Blue2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Hanging
My favourite player is: Aguerooooooooooooooo

Postby Fish111 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:26 am

Sister of fu wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Mecca - how could you resist???

Disclaimer: This isn't against any kill-joys telling those young lads (and elders) to squander their lives just on football and never be allowed to taste some of the realities of life, but a personal view of people being allowed to grow and nurture their own intrinsic values.

I thought that was a picture of our new stadium!

The 'Stella Dome': Think i'll TM that one!!
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby Wooders » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Blue2 wrote:Got the impression tonight that Mancini will overlook it on this occassion - but not again.

I doubt it, I get the feeling Mancini doesn't like being made to look a twat
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby MARKMAKAVELI » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Looked like they were havin a laugh, fair play to em...
MARKMAKAVELI
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby colonel_muck » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:14 pm

can't condone given and barry but a lot of the people going nuts on here at johnson and hart must have forgotten what its like to be young. i think most people will have gone out and got pissed on a work night and not got to bed til maybe an hour before they're due in work the amount of money you're getting paid is irrelevant to how you feel when you're that age. and also on the subject of 'i expect a better temperament for 100k a week' they're just lads with talent, no different to rock stars or movie stars who also act the same way and worse but get idolised for it. i wasn't pissed off about ten men being beaten by one of the best passing teams on the globe by monday night and i've supported this club my whole life, i certainly wouldn't expect players who have been on the scene five minutes to be either.
colonel_muck
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Nick » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:43 pm

If they lose im not arsed, 3-0 hammerin and im not arsed. If that was me that had a shit game or let 3 goals in i wouldnt wanna show my face.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:54 pm

Wooders wrote:
Blue2 wrote:Got the impression tonight that Mancini will overlook it on this occassion - but not again.

that's definitely the impression I have on him. He might be all smiles in front of media but there's edge to him, that much is for sure. But he also seems like the kind who likes to keep it all in the Club, as it should be, and whatever punishment they may have got will not be leaked outside.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dronny » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Wooders wrote:

that's definitely the impression I have on him. He might be all smiles in front of media but there's edge to him, that much is for sure. But he also seems like the kind who likes to keep it all in the Club, as it should be, and whatever punishment they may have got will not be leaked outside.

I'm with you there Antii, this Mancio fella is growing on me in that he likes to play the meeja game but FUCL me he don't take no shit "in house"............GOOD
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:56 am

Dronny wrote:
Wooders wrote:

I'm with you there Antii, this Mancio fella is growing on me in that he likes to play the meeja game but FUCL me he don't take no shit "in house"............GOOD

It's only last week that he specifically said he doesn't want the players getting pissed up. Even people who think this kind of behaviour is ok (which completely baffles me) must surely see that it's really disrespectful to be behaving like that so soon after Mancini has publicly asked them not to do it. It's directly going against the manager's wishes. I should imagine Mancini's very disappointed & very pissed off. I fear for these blokes if they think they can carry on doing this & getting away with it. A point will come where Mancini will see his arse completely & have no choice but to stamp his authority on the situation.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby crossan » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:40 am

Eeeee by gum the likes of Colin Bell,Tony Book,Francis Lee,Mike Summerbee and that ex choir boy Tony Coleman would never have gone out onh the lush under Uncle joe and Big Mal.............yardee,yardee yah...;-)
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum