Boateng

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Boateng

Postby mcfctm » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:49 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
mcfctm wrote:Thought he looked good when he got moved to cb yesterday. I know it was only 45 mins but he looked better there than at full back. What did everyone else make of him yesterday and his performances so far?

He IS centerback who has been playing fullback after all.

Don't watch German football so wouldn't know. Just think he seemed more comfortable at centre half. Is that where he played for Hamburg?
mcfctm
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby Sister of fu » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:58 am

Slim wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
uwes_skyblue_duvet wrote:
the_georgian_genius wrote:Good touch, good awareness, big bastard, he's quick and agile.

He just needs a few months to get his feet under the table. Will be a huge signing for us.

Hope you're right, I mean he can't be a bad player. But I have been totally unimpressed thus far.

Needs time...

Do you think one day us City fans will actually give a new player time to settle to new surrondings, a new league and new team mates. Think sometimes we can be hastie in our judgement when it comes to new players.

I want you to go back and really read the two posts you've quoted.

Needs time...

Needs time...

When will City fans learn players need time???

Supertard, it's like being a tard, but comes with super powers(of a tardish nature).

In my defence it was 6.45am...........but there are those on here that give players about 20 seconds of playing time and right them off! I was agreeing with what put just it didnt come across that way.....Sorry Slim!!!!!!
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:48 pm

mcfctm wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
mcfctm wrote:Thought he looked good when he got moved to cb yesterday. I know it was only 45 mins but he looked better there than at full back. What did everyone else make of him yesterday and his performances so far?

He IS centerback who has been playing fullback after all.

Don't watch German football so wouldn't know. Just think he seemed more comfortable at centre half. Is that where he played for Hamburg?

From what I've seen of him, mostly yeah however I've seen him play rightback as well so he is not being played out of position as such.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Slim » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:24 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
Slim wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
uwes_skyblue_duvet wrote:
the_georgian_genius wrote:Good touch, good awareness, big bastard, he's quick and agile.

He just needs a few months to get his feet under the table. Will be a huge signing for us.

Hope you're right, I mean he can't be a bad player. But I have been totally unimpressed thus far.

Needs time...

Do you think one day us City fans will actually give a new player time to settle to new surrondings, a new league and new team mates. Think sometimes we can be hastie in our judgement when it comes to new players.

I want you to go back and really read the two posts you've quoted.

Needs time...

Needs time...

When will City fans learn players need time???

Supertard, it's like being a tard, but comes with super powers(of a tardish nature).

In my defence it was 6.45am...........but there are those on here that give players about 20 seconds of playing time and right them off! I was agreeing with what put just it didnt come across that way.....Sorry Slim!!!!!!

If it helps, I think he is useless, lazy and should fuck off back to Germany.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
In my defence it was 6.45am...........

Are you saying that you.... need time?
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Sister of fu » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:32 pm

LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
In my defence it was 6.45am...........

Are you saying that you.... need time?

Yes to try and wake up and make some kind of sense. Maybe I should only post after 9am.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum