Wednesday's B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Wednesday's B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:11 am

SHREK BOLLOX
Manchester United are already preparing for Wayne Rooney's possible exit in January and have made inquiries about unsettled Liverpool striker Fernando Torres. the Independent

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson accused Rooney of betraying him and the club after confirming the striker's desire to quit Old Trafford. Daily Mirror

Ferguson said United have "always been a harbour" for Rooney, helping him with personal problems and with the manager even offering him financial advice. the Guardian

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp joked that he would like to take advantage of Rooney's spectacular fall-out with Ferguson and buy the striker. Daily Mirror

Chelsea could make a £20m move for Rooney in January. Their offer would be well below Manchester City's expected bid of £35m but they believe Ferguson would be more willing to do business with them (Daily Telegraph).

TRANSFER BOLLOX
Tottenham will be forced to spend £10m if they want to sign Dynamo Zagreb youngster Mateo Kovacic. talkSPORT

Spurs are two players away from being serious challengers for the Premier League title, says manager Harry Redknapp. Daily Mail

Palermo striker Javier Pastore has tried to silence reports linking him to Manchester City, Arsenal and Barcelona by insisting he is in no rush to leave the Sicilian club. Daily Mail

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has dismissed suggestions the club could re-sign Real Madrid playmaker Kaka. ESPNsoccernet

Despite setting Chelsea on the road to victory in Russia on Tuesday night after a stunning strike in Moscow, Yuri Zhirkov had to dismiss claims he wants to leave Chelsea after failing to establish himself in the first team. ESPNsoccernet

Former Manchester United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy has revealed that he was on the verge of signing for Bayern Munich before his switch to Real Madrid in 2006. Bild.de

Liverpool are keeping tabs on Barcelona striker Nolito - but the Anfield outfit face a battle with some of Europe's top clubs. talkSPORT

Everton are interested in re-signing Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder Landon Donovan on loan following his successful spell at Goodison Park last season. (Daily Mail)

Bolton defender Jlloyd Samuel, who has not yet been offered a new contract by the club, says he may consider a move abroad to revive his career.
Daily Mail

OTHER BOLLOX
Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson has urged his players to concentrate on getting the Reds back on the road to recovery before looking at the future under new owner John W Henry. Liverpool Echo

Middlesbrough chairman Steve Gibson has started the difficult task of searching for a new manager to replace Gordon Strachan, with former Celtic manager Tony Mowbray reportedly leading the list. Daily Mail

Gary Megson is a shock contender to be Middlesbrough's new boss, having been out of work since being sacked by Bolton last December. Daily Mirror

Real Madrid's 2-0 Champions League win over AC Milan on Tuesday means Jose Mourinho became the first coach in his club's history to remain unbeaten in their first 10 games. Guardian
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Wednesday's B*ll*x

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:15 am

We need to trump rags for Torres deal. Now THAT would be hilarious. Not financing their move for him.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:20 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:We need to trump rags for Torres deal. Now THAT would be hilarious. Not financing their move for him.

Two cheeks of the same arsehole to me. Can't stand either of them. Rather go & find the next 'big thing' & sign him & fuck the pair of them off.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:28 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:We need to trump rags for Torres deal. Now THAT would be hilarious. Not financing their move for him.

Two cheeks of the same arsehole to me. Can't stand either of them. Rather go & find the next 'big thing' & sign him & fuck the pair of them off.

That would be the best scenario of course.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby jono1978 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:28 am

Ted Hughes wrote:

we have we got super mario come on citeh.
I SAY WHAT I MEEN AND I MEEN WHAT I SAY CITY TILL I DIE
jono1978
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: the mightey blues
My favourite player is: big dave silva.

Postby Crossie » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:00 am

I somehow doubt that its up to fergie on whether united take £20 mil or £35 mil for Rooney. What a big set of bollox this morning
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Return to The Maine Football forum