Spotted Bacon

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Spotted Bacon

Postby Goataldo » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Baconface spotted today hammering it through Wilmslow, even redder in the face than usual and yabbering on his phone!

Tut tut, some folk never learn!
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Re: Spotted Bacon

Postby The Man In Blue » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:29 pm

the cunt will do anything for three points!

didn't bother taking my coat off in the first place.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby 9secondlegend » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:31 pm

his nose was looking exceptionaly purple and veiny before on sky news
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby 9secondlegend » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:44 pm

im just thinking now this could actually finish the old drunkard off!
either by packing the job in or actually carking it!
imagine that ?

this whole thing could get a 100 times better!
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Burt » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:16 pm

9secondlegend wrote:im just thinking now this could actually finish the old drunkard off!
either by packing the job in or actually carking it!
imagine that ?

this whole thing could get a 100 times better!

And on that quote. I am now going to bed with very happy thoughts. Thanks mate:o)
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:18 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:the cunt will do anything for three points!

didn't bother taking my coat off in the first place.

Fucking made me laugh....had a vision of crates of chickens and cardboard boxes being dispersed!
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby john68 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:05 am

"Ahmfeckinsickothaefuckinrrrooney... whadaeshithinkhe'sdaeintaethisfuckinclub... Thisismahfeckinclubnaehisfeckinclub... AeftaaellIdidfaehim... Traetedhimlikemiainwain... Antha'sthethanksyaeget... NoothaebassawantstaegantaeCity... ThaebassasthaeGlazersain'tgonnagimiafeckinpennyofanytransfaefee... Thaesityationcouldnaegetanyworrrse... Naefeckinmoneyannaefeckinplayas... Whad'thaethinkahahm,afeckinmirrralclefeckinworrrker?... Feckit,feck'em... Feck'emall... Ahgi'emthaebesyearrrsofmafeckinlifeannoothis... Thaeungrrratefulbassas..... Thassit... Thae'llnaetakethaepissooterme... Ahmoff... Thae'llmissme... Lessseehoothaedoowiootmi... Feckthaerrragbassas...Ahmootertherrre..."

"FECKINCITYBASSAS'LLBETHAEDEATHAWMEE.........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!" RIP!
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:11 am

john68 wrote:"Ahmfeckinsickothaefuckinrrrooney... whadaeshithinkhe'sdaeintaethisfuckinclub... Thisismahfeckinclubnaehisfeckinclub... AeftaaellIdidfaehim... Traetedhimlikemiainwain... Antha'sthethanksyaeget... NoothaebassawantstaegantaeCity... ThaebassasthaeGlazersain'tgonnagimiafeckinpennyofanytransfaefee... Thaesityationcouldnaegetanyworrrse... Naefeckinmoneyannaefeckinplayas... Whad'thaethinkahahm,afeckinmirrralclefeckinworrrker?... Feckit,feck'em... Feck'emall... Ahgi'emthaebesyearrrsofmafeckinlifeannoothis... Thaeungrrratefulbassas..... Thassit... Thae'llnaetakethaepissooterme... Ahmoff... Thae'llmissme... Lessseehoothaedoowiootmi... Feckthaerrragbassas...Ahmootertherrre..."

"FECKINCITYBASSAS'LLBETHAEDEATHAWMEE.........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!" RIP!

pmsl
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:09 am

john68 wrote:"Ahmfeckinsickothaefuckinrrrooney... whadaeshithinkhe'sdaeintaethisfuckinclub... Thisismahfeckinclubnaehisfeckinclub... AeftaaellIdidfaehim... Traetedhimlikemiainwain... Antha'sthethanksyaeget... NoothaebassawantstaegantaeCity... ThaebassasthaeGlazersain'tgonnagimiafeckinpennyofanytransfaefee... Thaesityationcouldnaegetanyworrrse... Naefeckinmoneyannaefeckinplayas... Whad'thaethinkahahm,afeckinmirrralclefeckinworrrker?... Feckit,feck'em... Feck'emall... Ahgi'emthaebesyearrrsofmafeckinlifeannoothis... Thaeungrrratefulbassas..... Thassit... Thae'llnaetakethaepissooterme... Ahmoff... Thae'llmissme... Lessseehoothaedoowiootmi... Feckthaerrragbassas...Ahmootertherrre..."

That was good effort. Top score.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby bernabias_right_boot » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:37 am

There is a certain risk associated with sir Bacon of the swamp croaking whilst in office.
Think about it. If they can milk the death of half a squad for 52 years, what would the death of the fa's darling do for them.
Best he does a Cloughie and fade away in an alcoholic blur after realising the scum's days are on the wane.
bernabias_right_boot
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Carlito

Postby john@staustell » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:47 am

I'm sure he was hammering along through Wilmslow because he needed a crap. That usually gets him off in court (well, with RAG magistrates obviously).
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Return to The Maine Football forum