Benitez Loses It

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Benitez Loses It

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:57 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
colonel_muck wrote:what changed? you built yor team so thinly that they couldn't cope with the exit of one player - alonso. so glad this dick isn't on my tv every week anymore.

i actually don't think Rafa is horrible, and Alonso is a fucking amazing player. Any team would really struggle after losing him.

Rafa managed with his gut, sometimes literally, and when it worked he was successful. When it didn't he looked like a douche. I'd rather that than most managers at top clubs in world footy.

cheers

Benitez was really quite poor manager who got his stay stretched for years and years because of one flukey Champion's League win with someone else's players. I said it to couple of my Liverpool supporting mates that as long as I have hole in my arse he will not win the league.

Look at the amount of money he spent on absolute shite. That is one of the main reasons they are struggling. If someone had given him more money, he would've just wasted it again. They NEEDED to get rid of him, shit owners or not.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum